Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official private forum for the Heta-Chikyuu-RPers from deviantART. You may only join if you're part of the RP~

+17
Finland
Sealand
France
KongKong13
America
Greece
Prussia
Germany
Canada
Poland
Russia
North Italy
Belarus
Romania
Hungary
China
England
21 posters

Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 4 Empty Re: Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Post  Russia Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:52 am

“I don’t know where we are ... I’m sorry. I know... very little about why we’re here” Ivan said regretfully to his sister. “All I..... honestly care... about right now..is your safety.” The Russian coughed from behind his bandages, he found it difficult to talk to her without those images resurfacing in his mind. “We need... water.. food.. shelter.. medical supplies... and a few other things if we want to survive long enough to leave.”
    Those words saddened Ivan, as he knew something she was blissfully unaware of. The Russian held his sisters hand as they walked the empty streets searching for supplies, he did not want to let go of her in the fear that cold bloody hands would reach out for her around the next corner, pull her into the shadows and slit her throat. If that had happened, he wouldn’t have been able to live with himself. Natalia walked behind the Russian, deep in thought.
    On the next road, a lone warehouse stood, “there has to be something here..” he thought as he slowly and cautiously opened the door. To the tall mans irritation, there was almost nothing salvageable in this wreck of a building. The warehouse had been looted. The supplies long gone, all that remained was empty pallets and crates piled atop the metal shelves. But out of the corner of the eye, Ivan noticed a white door in the corner of the warehouse.
    For the first time since he had found her, he let go of his sisters hand and he shouldered the door popping the lock, a skill he was beginning to find increasingly useful.
    The room before him was covered by handprints and marks in dried blood. There had been a struggle, and what he had been fighting against wasn’t human, the small crate in the centre of the room was left untouched.
    The Russian opened the small crate before him. As he opened it, his purple eyes opened as wide as they would allow. What he stood before him was perfect.
    Cans of dried food, pint bottles of water , two rolls of bandages, five painkillers, a box of matches, a torch and plenty of batteries, but his best find, a small smith & Wesson revolver with three bullets... as good as his find was, he realised something.... someone had been preparing for it, however, The Russian didn’t know that “it” was.

KongKong13
    KongKong13

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  KongKong13 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Leon followed the others,still holding onto his knife. Thankfully it was a short walk to the mansion, the micro-nation was tired of all the walking and running he had done earlier. Before hand he wasn't particularly close to Greece, so he followed England instead. "It would seem so. I wonder what's its purpose..this place I mean." Although the Brit ordered him to stay at the door, Leon walked off to some another room.

He wasn't good at taking orders, so he headed off on his own. Perhaps he could find a clue,or something. He walked around the room, it wasn't much different from the earlier rooms. Though, it did feel cozy. The large sofa in the middle of the room seemed comfortable enough to sit on. Why don't you? Rest a little.. Leon quickly spun around, and looked behind him. No one was there. "Haha.." He gave a quick walk around the room, and inspected a closet. It was strange, no one seemed to be living in there, and yet there were some clothes in here. Children's clothes to be a exact. A few toys were laying on the clothes as well. "How odd. Maybe Eyebrows will know what it means." He grabbed the toys and clothes and headed back to the room where Arthur was. As soon as he stepped into the hallway, he felt the room tremble. Leon gasped as he felt the room split in half, and separate.

Artwork,friendships,I like destroying things~! The voice said cheerfully. He leaned against the wall, and closed his eyes. An evil cackle was heard for a good few minutes, until it finally died down. Slowly he opened his eyes, and saw he was back in the hallway,holding on the items. Panting, Hong Kong shook his head. Everything was back to normal..whatever that meant in this place. "Ah..I should hurry.." He straightened up, and hurried back to the room. "Eyebrows,I think I found something!"
    England
    England
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Arthur Kirkland

Post  England Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:07 pm

"We're being watched." whispered Flying Mint Bunny.
    Arthur barely registered what was being said, he was angry. He knew that whoever brought him and his fellow nations here was hoping to wipe them all out by making them turn against each other. He was angry because even though he told himself so many times this person's plans wouldn't work, deep inside he knew that there was something in him that could easily make him snap, just like that, and kill without hesitation.    It's happened before...and he didn't want to have to go through that again.
    "Iggy, aren't you listening?" 
    Arthur then realized he'd been staying in the same crouched down position for about ten minutes now. He looked back at the door to see of Hong Kong and Greece were still there but they were gone.
    "That's strange they didn't tell me they were leaving..."
    "Iggy!" the rabbit nibbled on the man's ear to get his attention.
    "Ow!" Arthur rubbed his ear to sooth the small pain, then looked back at Flying Mint Bunny apologetically,
    "I'm sorry. I was just...thinking." he patted it's head as he said this hoping he hadn't offended it by ignoring it's comments.
    The rabbit crossed it's arms,
    "I was saying there are cameras everywhere in this room-" it huffed,
    "And you've got a bloody bar code on your neck, you twit."
    Arthur's hand immediately shot up to his neck, 
    "Where on my neck?" 
    "Top left side."
    The skin in that area felt odd, almost like plastic. It seemed to be numb as well, although Arthur found it surprising he didn't notice sooner.
    "Can you tell how it got on there? Was it tattooed or burned on...?"
    "Looks a bit like a tattoo to me."
    "Bugger..." he looked around the room once more looking for anything that could provide a clue of some sort that told him something about who lived here and even what this place was.
    There was still something that really bothered him about the room though, it was like something in the air...
    That thought was interrupted by someone calling him.
    "Eyebrows, I think I found something!" 
    It was Leon.
    Arthur got up and headed out the door, followed by Flying Mint Bunny.
    "What is it?" the man asked as he bumped into Leon in the hallway.
    'Ohohoho, seems like he found something.' snickered the voice in his head. Arthur ignored it but could still feel the feeling of dread starting to rise inside him. He couldn't stop thinking about  that room. 
    'I'll check it out later...' he thought as listened to the Asian's answer.

((Bloody hell, that post took forever to write. Thanks for posting before I did Leon, xD It gave me something to work off of. Damn writer's block Dx ))

Last edited by England on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    North Italy
    North Italy

Post  North Italy Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Feliciano had no time to panic, but his heart felt like it could beat out of his chest.

What was wrong with Ludwig? He had never seen him like this before... What could he possibly do?

" L-Ludwig, please, calm down...! Tell me what's wrong!! " He grabbed the German's shoulders firmly.

There were tears in the Italian's eyes, flowing down his face and falling to the floor. He couldn't figure out what was going on, especially when Ludwig was fine just a few minutes ago.

He had finally found him, he couldn't lose him now...

Fate wasn't that cruel. He hoped.
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Alfred F Jones

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 4 Empty Re: Trapped inside a Hell Hold

Post  America Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:20 am

"Al~!" What the hell was that? The sound of that person's voice sounded familiar. 'Is it... It couldn't be.' "Mattie?!" I turned around and ran back where i started, hearing the thumping sounds again. 'Just ignore them...' He thought as his boots ran against the croaked path. "MATTIE!?" He stopped as he couldn't hear his dear brother any more but he wasn't going to give up. "I need to find Mattie. I gotta be a hero!" He quickly dashed towards a building that he felt unconformable with.

He opened the door, glazing down the stairs to the bottom. "Great... Stairs..." He sighed as he walked down a few but he felt two cold hands on his shoulders as they pushed him down, the impact made him fall forwards, down the stairs, each stair cut or bruised down. and when he got down there he had just passed out.

The person who pushed him down stared at the body at the top of the stairs, before using a crazy laugh. Soon it disappeared leaving another note behind for anyone else to come across the front door of this building.

(( =3= ))
    Hungary
    Hungary

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Hungary Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:08 am

Elizabeta stopped and turned to watch the Romanian run off to his exit. She didn't follow
    after him immediately, and instead waited for him to open the door before walking up to
    him to peer outside. As her eyes came upon the empty city before her, her entire body stiffened.
    It made her more uneasy and less sure that there really was many other people here. Her
    hand balled into a fist and she bit down on her lip. She didn't know how to deal with this
    situation and it terrified her. "W-We should...keep looking...shouldn't we?" She
    sounded so unsure.
    Romania
    Romania

Post  Romania Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:30 am

"Y-yeah, I suppose you're right... You okay?" the Romanian glanced at her.

He knew it was a stupid question and it was directed to the person he honestly hadn't expected to be stuck in this kind of situation, but he felt the need to ask it.

The man scrunched up his nose, seeing blood splattered on a few other buildings and rats running around.
    Germany
    Germany

Character sheet
    Name: Germany (Ludwig Beilshmidt)

Post  Germany Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Ludwig tugged at Feliciano's clothing desperately.

"H-help me get...out of here!" he gasped.

Something about the motel wasn't right.

Germany shakily held the knife up again, but slid it into his pocket this time.

He clung to the smaller man as if his life depended upon it.

He was calming down a little bit now, his tears had stopped and his breathing evened out. He was still very disoriented and his vision was distorted.
    He could only hope that Feliciano could protect himself if he became like this again.

Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:06 pm

After seeing all that there was before him and placing it in his rucksack, Ivan paled. He realised something... his sister hadn’t said a single word since he let go of her hand. He placed a hand within his jacket and turned round.
    Only two feet away from him was a muscle bound stranger in a white mask holding a hinged knife to his sister’s throat. This was the last straw. His purple eyes became a shade darker as he without a second thought removed the gun from his pocket and shot the attacker in the foot. Natalia shrank back as she saw the body fall forwards. The Russian stepped forward and plunged his knife into the man’s back, not granting him any final words. Nor did he bother to close the dead man’s eyes as he had with his first victim. His first victim had not held him captive through choice but this man had simply attacked his sister with no reason given, but the Russian had his ideas of what that foul bastard would have done to his sister had he not chosen to steal the life away from the wretched soul.
    Ivan took the fresh corpses’ balisong, leaving his old knife behind. It brought back the pain of killing his first victim. He took his sisters hand and began to walk. He snapped back into his caring persona, stopping and making sure his sister had somewhat recovered from his act, he had killed before, even before he had entered the walls of this cursed city, but never had he killed so effortlessly and with so little remorse.
    As they walked, Ivan stopped. There were arrows on the walls of buildings, they were written in blood. To follow arrows written in blood to safety seemed ironic to the Russian however he felt he may have to.
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet
    Name: Heracles Karpusi

Post  Greece Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:48 pm

While Greece was sleeping Amara kept watch over the other men to see what they were doing. “Soon, my dear pawn soon.” Amara said watching them move about still. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a green blob. “Ah so you’re the green bunny I’ve heard about. Well my friend you may have heard my introduction from your master but you didn’t meet the real me.” Amara said slyly with a snake like tongue appearing out of her mouth. Within a minute what was in the spot where Amara was a snake the size of a small child with black scales and blood red eyes. And coiled at the end of its tail was a knife; the knife Amara was holding against her chest. “Now you’ve ssssseen my true form, to bad my brother won’t believe you ssssilly rabbit.” The snake said following FMB’s movements. “Tell your masssster what I am. I dare you, and if he believesss you. Well let’ssss sssay I have a plan.” Amara said smiling and showing her fangs scaring the flying rabbit away.

Amara quietly changed back and entered the house with knife in hand. Amara snuck corner to corner waiting for them to split up. Finally when the separated Amara followed England: the man who she did not trust from the start. “Mr. England I’m scared, big brother left me to check things out.” Amara said trying to sound scared. As squatted down to talk to her Amara jumped on him holding her knife above him. Both wrestled on the floor to keep separated. This was her chance, using all the air strength she could muster Amara screamed. A scream that could probably crack mirrors.

Greece was dreaming about being home again with his siblings, all of them, alive. He dreamed about their yearly sibling picnics. Eating, telling stories, scaring turkey (who always wanted to crash it) with their soul piercing glares. Playing around with the twins and at night burning the dolls of England, Italy Turkey and Rome his sisters made just for the occasion. Every year they would cover the dolls in kerosene and light them on fire to roast marshmallows over. It was once every year they would do it, a day where they would all have fun no matter what was happening. But what woke him up from his dream was not the sound of the wind or the heat coming from below the cliff. It was the scream of a small girl coming from the house he was at. “Amara I’m coming! Run from whoever is hurting you and follow my voice!” Greece said grabbing his sword and running into the house to find his sister being held to the floor by one of the thick browed men. “You let my sister go now you fiend!” Heracles said putting the blade to the man who was holding down his sister. His face was like stone such a cold look, a look that said “You may be my friend but I will give you no mercy.”
    Belarus
    Belarus

Character sheet
    Name: Natalia

Post  Belarus Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Natalia was drifting into her own thoughts of what to do, she she wasn't really paying attention nor did she have a coherent idea on what they should do. Her brother let go of her hand and she felt cold again, but trusting that he would be back for her. She stared at the door he disappeared into hoping and wishing for him to run back in. Then suddenly she felt a man behind her with a knife to her. She gasped, in this place she really did feel scared, this guy could easily slice her throat right now if he wanted to. She closed her eyes and let out a shaky sigh trying to calm down. This guy didn't speak to her, which was very odd to her. Ivan came back, giving a crazed and angry stare at the man before plunging to her capture and kills him where he stands. Natalia got out of the way, watching in shock as he took no remorse in the mans death.

She was in a complete daze by the time Ivan took her hand. He was back to his normal self, but why wasn't she back to her normal self? Right now she felt like she was being a complete baby, getting shocked like she is, she shouldn't have gotten scared, she shouldn't have shown fear. Showing fear is showing weakness, and if it weren't for her brother, that fear could have very well lead to her death or worse. Ivan stopped and thats when Natalia looked over to see her surroundings, or more importantly, what he was looking at. Bloody arrows on the wall. It seemed obvious to her enough not to go..."Big brother, we're not going to go that way are we?" She had a very bad feeling about it, and they already got attacked once, she didn't want to blindly run into another attack.
    England
    England
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  England Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Nighttime.
    The house was in complete silence, Arthur sat quietly in the corner of the room as he waited for the others to fall asleep. He wasn't much of a sleeper, he always preferred the nighttime over daytime. It was always so calming and made it a lot easier to think. 
    1:59 A.M.
    'They should be asleep by now', he thought.
    Arthur snuck over quietly to where Leon was sleeping. His eyes where closed and his breathing was going at a slow and steady pace. He was asleep. Greece was outside, most likely sleeping as well.
    Arthur motioned for Flying Mint Bunny to follow him, the rabbit groggily stood up on its four feet and followed the man as they ventured through the hallway. 
    The mansion was huge, don't forget. There were rooms at every corner and turn. Arthur cursed at himself for forgetting the exact location of the room he wanted to inspect. He turned to ask the rabbit if it remembered where exactly the room was, but was surprised to find it wasn't there. He shook his head and walked back the way he came hoping he would find his friend had just collapsed from exhaustion somewhere near the way they came. Unfortunately, that was not the case.
    "Iggy!" it was Flying Mint Bunny's voice, a slight sense of fear was noticed in that outburst.
    The rabbit zoomed through the hallway and embraced Arthur while burying its face in his uniform. It seemed to be crying. Arthur never heard it cry before, something seemed very wrong.
    "Wha- what is it? Why are you crying?"
    "It's that girl that came here with us. She's one of them!" It's whole body was shaking, it's cries coming out as racking sobs.
    "C-calm down. I'm sure you're just tired...There's no way Greece's sister could be one of them. I mean, she's a kid...bloody hell-"
    Arthur noticed some movement at the end of the hall, someone was coming their way. The rabbit screamed,
    "It's her, Iggy! She's one of them, don't trust her, please!" 
    "I-"
    "Mr. England, I'm scared, big brother left me to check things out."
    It was Greece's sister.
    Greece told her to check things out? That seemed a little unlikely...Knowing Greece, he would most likely be the one to check everything, not send his sister to do it...
    Arthur smiled and squatted down to her level, 
    "Now, there's nothing to be scared of. It was probably just-" Right at the last second he saw something silver reflect some light behind her back. It was a knife.
    Unfortunately he was too late to act. She was already on top of him with the knife ready to come hacking down and cut into his head. Just in time he caught her arms and struggled to keep the knife away from his head. She was quite strong for a kid her age. That was if she was even a kid. Arthur wrestled with her until he was the one on top. She struggled under his weight, but was able to stab his wrist that was holding down her knife-weilding hand.
    Arthur forced himself to hold in his cry of pain. He glared at the girl he wrestled with. 
    What was wrong with her?
    Amara looked back at him with a sadistic smirk and opened her mouth, inhaling as much air as she could.
    Arthur's eyes widened, he's only seen this trick so many times before. She was gonna-
    She let out a piercing shriek, Arthur almost let go of her to cover his ears but he forced himself to endure it and held her down firmly. It was a trick.
    "Shut up!" he yelled.
    This only made her scream louder.
    From outside he heard Greece's voice.
    "Amara, I'm coming! Run from whoever is hurting you and follow my voice!" 
    "Shit!" Arthur knew that if Greece came in seeing them like this he would think...
    Arthur struggled to get off her, his hands seemed to be glued to her wrists.  
    "Let me go!" 
    The girl only smiled demonically and laughed at the man's failed attempts.
    The door burst open and Greece came in with his sword in hand.
    "You let my sister go now, you fiend!" he held the blade up to Arthur. He knew that with the flick of the wrist Greece could easily decapitate him.
    "It's not what you think!" Arthur bursted out. "She attacked me! Look, she even has a knife in her hand. I swear to god it's not what you think! Please!"

((Poor Iggy Dx ))
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet
    Name: Heracles Karpusi

Post  Greece Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:52 am

Greece stared at the man who held his sister beneath him. “It's not what you think!" the englsih man bursted out. "She attacked me! Look, she even has a knife in her hand. I swear to god it's not what you think! Please!" The blonde haired man begged. Not lowering his sword Greece looked at his sister’s hand to see no knife. “I see no weapon Arthur. All I see is a man I thought to be my friend trying to defile my sister.” Greece said with more anger growing in his voice. “Now get off her or else.” Those words scared Arthur enough to release the girl. Amara ran behind Greece giving Arthur an evil smile. “I trusted you Arthur; I trusted that you could help us get out of here. But I was wrong.” Greece said lifting Arthur’s head with his sword. “I will spare you this time and only this time. If I see you again and you repeat this action I will show no mercy.” Greece said turning towards the door. “Because right now; friends seem to be the enemy. And the only people I can trust is family.” Greece said heading out the open door. As they left Amara mouthed “Beware the beast that he is, Limey.” Then both disappeared into the darkness. “No one shall ever touch you that way again. I swear to the gods on that.” Greece said to Amara who pretended to cry and fall asleep.

(Short post is short)
    North Italy
    North Italy

Post  North Italy Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:11 am

Feliciano was confused and worried beyond all belief. But he felt better now that Ludwig had calmed down.
    He embraced the blonde as tight as he could.

" L-Ludwig, a...are you okay now, ve? " Was all he could manage to ask.

(( *Kicks short post* ))
    KongKong13
    KongKong13

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  KongKong13 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:48 pm

"Ah,I got these.." He said,holding out the clothes to the Brit. "Children's clothes it seems.." Leon said with a yawn. It wasn't much to go on, it seems. "Perhaps sleep would be better for now." Leon suggested. He hasn't done much,and already he was tired. With all the rooms in this mansion surely there was one that was safe,right? And although he didn't like the idea of sharing a room, he and England fell asleep. Or so he thought.

For a good while, he rested easily. It was a welcoming feeling, to finally rest in such a place. Sadly it all ended when he was awoken by a loud scream that would wake a dead man in his grave. It was so loud, that it immobilized Leon for a good two minutes before he could run out the room,with his knife at hand. Quickly and quietly he ran out,ready to attack,but by the time he reached Arthur,he was on the ground. He glanced over, and saw the backs of Greece and the little girl that was with him. She seemed to be crying. Looking back at England, Leon extended his hand, and frowned. "What happened? Are you alright?"

((Quiet welcome England~ And I'm sorry for not being on earlier,college is screwing me before school even starts xD >>))
    England
    England
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  England Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:16 pm

His head hurt. His wrist was burning. And one of his good friends had just left him. He practically hated himself now. Why had he chose tonight to explore the room? Why didn't he listen to Flying Mint Bunny's warning? 
    Why, why, why?!
    Arthur watched as the rabbit  crawled back to him and buried its head in his clothes. He held it close to him to comfort it. It was the least he could do.
    "It's alright, she's gone now." he said to it in a soothing voice despite the fact he felt like yelling and ripping his hair out. 
    This was the reason he liked to keep to himself most times, he could never deal with these things correctly and always regretted befriending people after they betray him like this.
    He gritted his teeth. His wrist was seriously starting to bother him, it not only hurt. It felt like someone lit it on fire. Was there some kind of poison on the blade that peirced him?
    As he pondered the possibility of this,  a set of running footsteps coming from down the hall were noticed by Flying Mint Bunny.
    "Iggy, someone's coming." it said.
    "I know..." Arthur was caught in a trance and stared at his bleeding wrist blankly.
    "What happened? Are you alright?" Leon asked as he ran into Arthur still slumped against the wall.
    "It's Greece's sister...she attacked me and tricked Greece into thinking I was...molesting her~" he said the last two words in disgust. 
    "I'll understand if you don't believe me, it seems like no one  can be trusted at the moment..."
    He tucked his still bleeding wrist under his other arm. 
    The pain was starting to become unbearable. 

((short post is short Dx))
    Germany
    Germany

Character sheet
    Name: Germany (Ludwig Beilshmidt)

Post  Germany Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:50 am

"I-I am okay." He said shakily.

He wiped his eyes slowly and kissed Feliciano's cheeks.

"I think I'm just tired, Felici..."

He stood and put on his jacket.

"Feliciano, do you still have my reading glasses in your pocket? I'm having trouble seeing."
    KongKong13
    KongKong13

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  KongKong13 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Still frowning, Leon dropped his knife, and got closer to the Brit. "You're a lot of things. Annoying,demanding..even a downright idiot. But.." His expression softened as he glanced over at the male's arm. The forest green sleeve on the male's uniform had become into a dark red color. "I highly doubt you're a child molester."

I'll understand if you don't believe me, it seems like no one can be trusted at the moment. If a child could pull off such an act, then it was probably true. No one could be trusted in this place. Not even fellow nations. "Stop saying stupid things." Even if that was true,he refused to knowledge that thought. It's just what that sadist wanted,he thought. To see everyone at each other's throat,and who knows. Maybe even kill themselves!

Picking up his knife again, the Asian cut a piece of his duangua's sleeve. "You should probably clean that before it gets worse." He said, holding out the ripped cloth. "Here,after you clean it,tie it up to stop the bleeding." No,they would get out together. They had to,hopefully Greece will see the truth,but since it was his little sister,Leon doubted he would change his opinion on England that quick.
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 pm

One can be sure that Denmark had expected to wake up back home in Copenhagen, on the same couch he seemed to have fallen asleep on, feeling the beginnings of a minor hangover. All in all, the usual. What he HADN'T expected was waking up laying on his back, on a hard, cold, uncomfortable floor, his head suffering from something way worse than a minor hangover.

Alas, the Dane felt himself coming around in that exact predicament, his back and neck uncomfortably tense while his head felt like it was being pounded on by countless sledgehammers. A groan forced it's way out past his lips as he slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position, one hand pressed against the cold ground to support him while the other was basically making sure that his head was actually okay, and not full of bleeding holes and gashes which hurt like hell.

"What..." Granted, one can't sound that intelligent after waking up, and Denmark is no exception to that. But at least his head was starting to hurt a bit less by now. That meant he could actually try and see where the hell he's at right now. The Dane's blue eyes steadily slid open, blinking slowly a couple times, adjusting to the strange.. combo of brightness and darkness he seemed to be surrounded with. When his sight adjusted to it, he began noticing quite a few details. Such as the cold floor he was on consisted of cracked and shattered marble, and at this angle he couldn't see anything else other than the floor. So this revelation made him decide on two things. One: he has no idea if he's completely okay yet, and two: he's gotta get up from this stupid floor.

But first.. What about himself? Okay, let's just take a quick look- huh, he's just wearing what he wore yesterday... Nothing complicated, just a T-shirt, jeans and sneakers... And there's his coat laying nearby too. He remembered it being on the couch when he fell asleep... The only difference about himself was a black something he noticed on his wrist. So, since he could actually sit up without supporting himself, he brought the aforementioned wrist closer to his face, to see the black thing better, since the damned lighting just didn't let it be easy- a... bar code... tattoo? ... Okaaaay, now he's fully and truly awake. Huh. And standing up. When did he manage to stand up? And how did he manage to get that coat off of the ground without himself realizing it? ...Well, doesn't matter. Because now he's actually able to take in his surroundings properly. Strangely enough, it seems lighter in this place.

"Hallooooooooo?" The wild-haired man's voice sounded out loud, the call basically being made only for the sake of confirming his suspicions. Yeah, when only echo responded, and not an actual voice, it was absolutely clear: he's completely and utterly alone in this place... And that kinda made him feel a bit creepy, but he didn't wanna admit it.. Well, the least he could do is explore now.

And as Denmark took a couple steps forward, the feeling was as if a fog had cleared out, and now he could see everything in perfect detail. A really wide room, high ceiling, a lot of broken glass, ruined picture framers laying wherever possible, exhibition stands, some with exhibits, ruined or somewhat whole, still displayed in them. A museum of a sort, a history one maybe. But that wasn't what really caught his attention. The nearest exhibit was rather detailed and intricate, despite the obvious damages, and it's appearance and design brought back pretty old and awesome memories. The exhibit was a replica of a viking boat. It's design, it was just like he remembered... Ah, what fun. Hmm. What could a reminder of such good things be doing in this kinda rotten place- eh, what now? There's something.. shining beside the replica's stand. Upon closer inspection, which came after he'd moved closer, it appeared to be a necklace. Upon MORE closer inspection, the Dane just had to smile a bit. The necklace seemed to be relatively new and undamaged, silver in color and maybe material, and the pendant was the symbol of Thor, the God of Thunder. A hammer shape with detailed and profound patterns on it. Aaah, Mjolnir, eh. The old belief was still there with him, just... Not that much. Definitely not as much as back in the good old days of freedom and sailing and myths and awesomeness. Well... For memory's sake, the Dane figured that nothing bad could really happen if he'd take the necklace with him. So there it went, around his neck, the pendant feeling icy cold against his skin, almost making the blond shiver. Almost... Okay, now, that's over, let's work on progressing and knowing just where the hell is he-...

The wall to his right, the one closest to him, wasn't as empty as it had seemed before. There was one painting there, an old-ish one but somewhat decent... And something was stuck to the wall right under it. Curiosity, as always, took hold of him, and thus Denmark found himself shuffling over to the thing, blue eyes fixing their gaze on it. It is.. Something he hadn't seen before. It seemed pretty simple, but detailed enough... And for some reason gave him the creeps. Why, he didn't know. It was a painting with a man and a woman there, a blanket loosely draped over them, the two of them locked in a kiss, obviously enjoying each other... And then there was that thing below the painting. A note, as it seemed. Without thinking much, the Dane reached down and took it, bringing it closer to read the writing.

Now he wished he hadn't.

The note was ruffled, the paper was stained with something like coffee and... blood. And then there were words. Just four words, written in a horribly disfigured and messy handwriting. Written in HIS language.

EfTEr fOrNØjElSE kOMmeR sMErtE.

After pleasure comes pain.

The words had barely registered in his mind when Denmark swore he heard something moving through the air, and then his back exploded in white-hot fire, ice, electricity, anything possible. It was like something had taken an axe right at his back, and then brought a sledgehammer to ram the axe deeper. Only it felt worse. So much worse. The note had effortlessly slipped from his hands when Denmark had lurched forward upon the sensation, initial shock of it's sudden-ness overtaking him and making him freeze up in that hunched-over position he'd ended up in, hands planted against the wall for support, forehead pressed against the cold surface, in the space between his hands, blue eyes wide and an expression of shock plastered on his paled face. Though the shock didn't last long, as he didn't even manage to take a single breath before a second eruption of that pure agony tore through him again, catching him off guard, forcing him to flinch in a way he's never flinched before.

And then came the third flash.

... And the fourth.

And now Denmark had officially regained his senses. And was bolting for it.

Do believe him when he says that Kongerigeit Danmark is NOT weak. He has a high pain threshold, yes he does. Anyone could confirm it. But the thing is, he had built up an endurance against things he had felt before.

Not this.

Never this.

Never something so utterly and purely AGONIZING.

Never.

And now he was running, running as fast as possible, wild blue eyes barely registering where he's actually going, just letting him know of obstacles he should avoid. His mind had been sent into overdrive by those... sensations. Those horrid sensations. He couldn't really think that straight by now, he was just running, running to somewhere, anywhere, just so it could be further away from all that... Yes, running was not what Kongerigeit Danmark does, but he was really caught off guard, startled, literally and honestly scared, almost frightened even. He was panicky, and his instincts commanded him to get the FUCK away from the cause of that agony from before. It's aftermath was still lingering, a horrible ache not like the initial feeling, but a lot worse than an aftermath of, say, an electrocution. And it was fueling his desire to get as far away as he can, at least until he's in a different location, or a room distant enough from the last one. He'll just get away, then he'll think clearly. Kongerigeit Danmark knows how to think, mind you.

((I am sorry for such a humongous post, everyone. A pretty strange first appearance for a newbie, but I wanted to include as many details as possible to catch up with you all in event sense. Hope you don't mind.))
    Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 pm

"MATTIE!?"

The shout was muffled slightly, echoing in the Canadian's head as he lay still in the darkness. Matthew would recognise that voice anywhere; it was the voice of his brother, Alfred. He sounded worried, which was unusual for the cheerful and pretty care-free nation. The black returned to silence and then Matthew heard a final gunshot from somewhere in the distance. But it was all a dream...wasn't it?

"...ister....hey, Mister. M-Mister! Wake up! M-Mister! You have to wake up! It's him! It's him!" As Matthew regained consciousness, he was met by the frightened voice of the girl with no name; a voice that was becoming all too familiar. She was holding onto his jacket as best she could with her trembling hands as she knelt down behind him as if trying to hide. Matthew focused his vision from behind his dusty glasses and saw a dark figure standing in the doorway of a building not too far away. The young girl whimpered quietly as the figure turned it's head to face the two of them. Matthew froze as it stared in his direction, a single drop of sweat ran down his forehead as he watched the figure closely from where he lay.

The figure began to move slowly towards them, its eyes not leaving the two for a moment. The young girl pulled tighter on Matthews coat, terrified of the dark figure. It was only a few metres away when a high pitched scream rang out from somewhere else in the city. The figure span round looking in the direction of the disturbance and gave Matthew a final glance before fading away into nothing.

Matthew relaxed slightly when the strange figure disappeared and looked over at the young girl still clinging to his coat "It's okay. The bad man's gone now." He said with a reassuring smile. The girl didn't respond and simply stared straight ahead. When Matthew followed her gaze, he found she was watching the doorway the figure had stood in before.

"There's a strange man in there..." She muttered, shaking slightly as she continued to watch the doorway warily. A strange man? Matthew thought for a moment as he lay on the cold ground. Could it be...? Matthew lifted himself up slowly, still feeling weak. When he tried to move forward, he was held back by two small hands clutching his coat. "Don't go over there! He might try to hurt you..." The girl whimpered.

"I'm sorry, but we need to go over there. I have to be sure of something before we go..." Matthew told her calmly.

"Sure of something?" She repeated questioningly. Matthew nodded in reply. The girl thought for a moment before spluttering through tears "B-But what if he attacks you?! He might be one of the bad man's friends! He might try to kill you..." Mattie smiled quietly at the young girls innocence and knelt down in front of her so his height matched hers.

"I'm sorry to worry you, but there's a chance that man in there is my brother and if he is I need to make sure he's safe." Matthew told the girl. She began to calm down, still gripping Matthews coat.

"Y-Your brother?" She asked. Matthew gave a nod and a gentle smile in reply.

"I need you to be brave for me. We'll go over together and I'll be here with you and you'll be here with me. We have each other, don't we? I need you to be strong for me." Matthew said reassuringly, taking the young ghost by the hand. "Do you think you can do that for me?" The girl fought back her crying and nodded in reply. Matthew smiled at her and the young girl returned him a heart-warming smile. Matthew stood up and turned toward the direction of the door.

"W-Wait! Mister! I don't know your name!" She was right. Matthew hadn't told her his name yet. Though he was Canada, a proud nation that, under any other circumstances, wouldn't have been able to die... Here, it seemed he was as vulnerable as any human and decided to go by his human name.

"Matthew. Matthew Williams. But you can call me Mattie."

"M-Mattie." The girl repeated.

"Do you know your name?"

The girl shook he head "I don't remember..." Matthew thought for a moment. If she didn't have a name, he wouldn't be able to call her anything. "Maybe..." The girl muttered "Maybe you can give me a name." Matthew looked a little confused before realising that may be a good solution. He looked the girl up and down, hoping for some inspiration. The girl had fairly long hair that was a smooth blonde with a slight hint of brown, not worn in any particular style. Glistening blue eyes met his, the colour of a calm sea and tinted by a warm sunset purple. There was a small ribbon in her hair that was a rose red and worn similarly to the the way Matthew's fellow nation, Liechtenstein, would often where her; tied neatly to a small section of hair on the right side of her head. The girl was wearing a small white dress that floated gently above her knee and had no obvious style or pattern to it. She seemed to become more transparent toward her lower legs and her feet were almost, if not completely, invisible. Matthew paused to think for a moment before finally coming to a decision.

"...Alice."

The girl looked up at Matthew as soon as she heard the name as if she recognised it as her own. That was all Matthew needed to confirm his decision. "You look like an Alice." He told her smiling. Her face lit up at the sound of her new name and she smiled sweetly. "Now then Alice, shall we go see who this 'strange man' is?" Matthew suggested and Alice nodded bravely.

Matthew began to walk in the direction of the doorway, Alice holding his hand tightly. The ghosts hand was cold and sent a chill down Matthews spine. It was a strange feeling holding the ghosts hand but it didn't bother Mattie greatly.

As he approached the door he turned to Alice and put a finger to his lips to signal to be quiet. Even though he knew nobody else would hear her anyway, he wanted to keep the young girl entertained. She mimicked the gesture playfully. Matthew looked in the doorway to find a staircase. Curiously, Matthew looked down the staircase to try to make out where they lead. "Mattie! Look!" Alice said pointing to the ground by his feet. On the ground lay a note. Cautiously, Matthew bent down and picked up the note. When he saw it first he could have sworn the note was blank but as soon as his hand touched it words appeared smeared in blood.

tHerEs nOwHeRe tO rUn

Matthew wasn't sure what to make of the note at first. "What does it say?" The young girl asked pulling on Matthews jacket to get his attention.

"'There's nowhere to run'" Matthew read aloud. Alice looked a little confused but the worry was on her face was obvious. Matthew looked down the stairs again and tried to see if he could see the 'strange man' Alice had told him had come into the building. At first, it was too dark for Matthew to make out any particular figure or silhouette of anybody at the bottom of the staircase however as he moved slowly downwards, one step at a time, the bottom of the stairs became clearer and Matthew was able to make out the shape of a person lying at the bottom of the stairs.

"Can you see anything?" Alice asked standing a short way behind Matthew still gripping his hand. Matthew wasn't sure... He paused for a moment and stared at the dark shape on the ground and slowly he began to realise that his suspicions were indeed correct.

"Al!?" Matthew shouted immediately letting go of Alice's hand and running down the staircase to find his brother lying unconscious on the cold, blood stained ground. Alice ran up behind him and saw Alfred lying on the ground.

"That's him! That's the strange man!" She cried moving to hide behind Matthew. The Canadian stared at him for a moment, wondering whether to trust what his eyes were showing him. He gave a slight sigh of relief when he saw his brother was still breathing quietly.

"It's okay. This is my brother, Alfred. You don't need to be scared." Matthew said to Alice with as much of a smile as he could muster. She shyly moved from behind Matthew and stared at the unconscious man as she had Matthew before he himself had fallen unconscious. Matthew was still wary of the fact that this may be only an illusion but cared too much for his brother to believe it wasn't him. Matthew reached a hand over to the Americans shoulder and gently shook him in an attempt to wake him from his sleep.

"Al? Alfred? Can you hear me? Al! Please wake up! We need to get out of here! Al?!"

Alice watched from behind Mattie as he tried to wake his brother and cautiously moved toward the man on the ground. "A-Alfred? Mister Alfred? Please wake up! Alfred?" She pleaded quietly. Though Alfred wouldn't be able to hear her, Alice did her best to help Matthew wake his brother.

"Al! Alfred, it's me! Matthew! Wake up please!" Matthew cried out to his brother, fear spreading across his face at the lack of response from his brother...

"Wake up, please..."
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Ivan remained silent for a few moments; he looked down the alley way nervously. Three miles it stretched, there were only two ways out of this place. The start in front of him, and the end three miles in front of him... He would have not taken this risk. The Russian knew it was a death trap but this was a risk that they had no choice. If this led them to safety, he would cope with any pain for his sister. She was currently the only thing that was holding him from putting that revolver to his temple and putting himself out of his own misery. Ivan was brought back to reality when he felt his sister pull at his arm once more. He looked down at her with regret in his eyes and shakily began to speak “... we.. have to.. for... your sake...” was all he could bring himself to say before he subsided into a painful fit of coughing. After somewhat recovering, the Russian began to walk hesitantly at first, then he realised. He would rather walk to his grave confidently than survive and cower in the fear these bastards had imposed on him. He walked with his head high, knowing his end could very well be around the next corner.
    One mile in and there was still nothing. The second mile passed as un eventfully as the first, but as the third mile was coming to its end, Ivan braced himself.
    And as he had guessed, there was someone waiting for them. But he knew this man had no interest in Natalia, other than using her to make him tick. A man stood before him. Identical to the Russians second victim. He stood three metres from the alleys exit.
    The man charged Ivan, leaving himself with no time to defend himself. All he could do was push his sister to the ground to keep her out of the reach of the nail littered baseball bat that had been swung at him. The bat did not hit Ivan directly, however a nail had managed to find its way through his bandages, cutting his bandages and putting a new light gash on his scarred face.
    With the breaking of the bandages, came the snap within Ivan’s’ mind, all his morals left him as those bandages fell and the balisong rolled round his thumb and met his palm.
    In one fluid motion, Ivan charged the man in front of him, plunging the knife into the heart of the man. He took the bat and re pocketed the knife as he saw a second man come round the corner, he swung at the second man smashing his head between his bat and the wall, splattering blood satisfyingly against the grey bricked building.
    As Ivan snapped back, he stared in horror at what he had done, as tempted as he was to be rid the bloody instrument; he kept his grip upon the baseball bat, tying it to his rucksack. He then swiftly helped his sister to her feet and ran into the nearest cover, a small shop on the other side of the road from the alleys entrance. He rummaged and found the bandage in his rucksack. He fastened it over his scarred face once more before turning to his sister and hugging her tightly. In her ear, he whispered as gently as he could “I....I’m sorry...you..had....to see... that. To see... me.”
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Alfred F Jones

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 4 Empty Re: Trapped inside a Hell Hold

Post  America Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:42 pm

He heard voices, the voices were reaching into his mind as each of them shouted for his name... One voice he knew. The other he didn't... 'I need to open my eyes... Why can't I open my DAMN EYES!?' He thought as he struggled to open them, then he realised that he couldn't move his body at all! The voices kept ringing into his ears, calling him Alfred, again and again. They sound worried. then slowly an image popped out, into his mind. The image was a Guy... A Guy with a torn hood over his head. He couldn't see the person's face in till the man shown his smile. Most of the teeth was knocked out, blood dripping out of the gums and stitches, stitched through and in the guy's mouth. The Smile wasn't perfect. it was like a grin... or a Smirk. And you know what... That guy was smirking straight at him. He felt a cold chill, going down his spine as his sky blue eyes stared at the man.

The guy giggled as he slowly back away, fading into the darkness of the background, only his eyes lighted up, a Crimson red colour before they disappeared along with the darkness. The darkness faded as America opened his eyes, feeling relieved to open them again~ He noticed the voices again... Calling him Alfred, once again.

"H-huh... Oww.." He groined as the pain thumped within his head, he felt blood dribble down his forehead to his lip. He turned his head abit, glancing at the two. He smiled as he recognised his Brother: Mattie. Or Canada but he always call his Brother, Mattie and he thought he heard another voice so he wanted to see who was with his brother, but sadly. No one was there... "H-hey Mat- Oww..." He struggled to get up, he needed a bit of help from his brother... "Mattie~ Can you help me Bro?"
    Belarus
    Belarus

Character sheet
    Name: Natalia

Post  Belarus Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Natalia knew in her gut that it was a bad idea to take this route, but she knew her brother would do what he wants to do, no matter how much she struggles, so she stayed quiet as they walked to their destination. As they got closer she got more anxious as to what they were running into and when they got there, there was no surprise that she saw someone else waiting for them. Her brother then pushed her out of the way and onto the ground as the man tried to attack. She watched in horror as she witnessed her brothers brutal killing on their attackers. He was more brutal then she has EVER seen him before, she didn't know how to explain what she was feeling. She felt, terrified? That does to be the word she's feeling, but why? She is Belarus, the nation that even has her brother run and cry in fear, but she's terrified?

Ivan helped her up and they ran out and to a small shop. She was in a daze until her brother hugged her. His words rang in her head for a minute. "Big brother, why are you apologizing? You're the one keeping us alive. I should be the one apologizing, I keep on freezing up, this isn't like me...." She felt like crying, but she knew it was a weakness. Her feeling how she did was a weakness and she was only a bother and a disappointment to her beloved big brother. She felt so low compared to him.
    England
    England
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  England Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Leon handed the Brit a piece of his duangua's sleeve. 
    "You should probably clean that before it gets worse."
    Arthur nodded and accepted the piece gratefully.
    "Here, after you clean it, tie it up to stop the bleeding." 
    Arthur did as Leon told him and cleaned most of the blood on his wrist, it still seemed to be bleeding but not as much. 
    Maybe there was some hope. At least he still had Leon,  or so he hoped.
    "Thank you." he said in a brittle voice. He kept his head down as he tied the piece of fabric around his wrist. He couldn't think of anything else to say. That girl, Amara...something was a bit off about her... 
    'Why don't you just kill her?' sneered the voice in his head, 
    'It would be a huge load off your shoulders.'
    The man ignored it once again, trying his best not to even start considering the idea. But another idea did pop up in his head after hearing this.
    Arthur stood up and started down the hall,
    "We're getting out of here." he said, 
    "Let's see how Greece can handle things in his own..."

((Damn you, short post Dx but yay!! 100th post FTW!))))
    China
    China

Post  China Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:11 pm

China had been walking for some time, his sore back still hurting like hell. Now he knew how Japan felt.

It could've been worse, though.

Keeping that thought in mind, he was startled when he heard something.... Something tapping against the ground... At a fast pace too.

....Footsteps....

Just when China stepped forward to see what was coming, the last thing he saw was blond hair before something-- or someone, barreled into him, making him and whoever ran into him fall onto the ground.

As soon as he hit the hard surface, his first instinct was to cry out in pain, the feeling coursing through him like a tidal wave.

((Lame and short post is lame GermanyFacePalm))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:48 pm