Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official private forum for the Heta-Chikyuu-RPers from deviantART. You may only join if you're part of the RP~

+17
Finland
Sealand
France
KongKong13
America
Greece
Prussia
Germany
Canada
Poland
Russia
North Italy
Belarus
Romania
Hungary
China
England
21 posters

Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 8 Empty Re: Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Post  Denmark Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:43 am

"...Dānmài, I don't see anyone."

"What- what do you mean you don't see anyone?!" Now he had stopped walking completely and totally, having turned to face the Asian nation. His eyes were wide, but wide with anger and with frustration, eyebrows drawn together, arms lightly spread out to his sides. He had almost forgotten about his aching arm, but said aching arm wasn't aching that much anymore, at least that's good.

"Don't play those fucking games with me! I know what you're thinking and you're wrong, I'm not fucking insane! I'm fucking NORMAL! You know we have those fucked up counterparts. You know it! They- for some reason they're HERE- because don't you SEE?! Your own- what's his name- he's right BESIDE YOU!" And he WAS. That China-but-not-China was standing basically right freaking beside real China, and the differences were freaking creepy as fuck.

Oh, that's just too pathetic. Granted, Mikkel is almost burning with excitement of what glorious bloodshed and pain may be inflicted to others, maybe even himself~!

But this is getting ridiculous too. It's just sad, even for him, to look how weak little Matti's trying to defend himself, try to prove he's not insane.

Mikkel might as well help him, in a way.

Because there's a nifty little thing the counterparts can do.

They can decide when the "real" nations can see them or not.

Like his world's China did, hence little Matti seeing him.

So Mikkel let himself be visible to the weak China, little Yao. And then maybe the other nations who they might or might not meet.

Wonder what face will the weaker Asian make when he'll notice his amazing self. His brown, wild hair, the clothes he's wearing, identical to little Matti's but with completely opposite colors, his maroon eyes with the pupils shining white, wether out of an eye condition or a different reason, he doesn't really care, it's simply too good a way to appear creepy and twisted to other nations~. Just like he wants~.
    China
    China

Post  China Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:44 am

"What- what do you mean you don't see anyone?!" "Just what I said; I don't see anyone except you, aru."

"Don't play those fucking games with me!" China took a few steps back, doing his best to keep calm. "I'm not playing games with you, aru."

"I know what you're thinking and you're wrong, I'm not fucking insane! I'm fucking NORMAL!" Okay, that was sorta crossing the line. "Dānmài, I don't think you're insane. Just stressed."

"You know we have those fucked up counterparts. You know it!" China's eyes widened. "I know I have mine, but I didn't know you had one... Or any of the other nations for that matter..."

"They- for some reason they're HERE- because don't you SEE?! Your own- what's his name- he's right BESIDE YOU!" ....Wait a minute.

China sighed. "Ying, could you please stop playing games with Dānmài? I'm afraid you're scaring the shit out of him, aru."

Ying pouted, finally deciding to show himself to his goody-two-shoes self.

"Aww~ You're no fun Yao~" He whined. "Oh, and Dānmài's other self is here too."

Yao looked to where Ying was pointing, and made a 'WTF?' look. "...That's a freaky looking other Dānmài, aru."
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:34 pm

"I'm afraid you're scaring the shit out of him, aru."

"No one's scaring the shit outta me, why would anyone sc-" Okay, pausing time for a bout of momentary glee.

Why glee?

Because freaking Mikkel had freaking decided to freaking show up.

"See? SEE?! I TOLD YOU!"

And there went the glee.

Welcome back anger and frustration.

"Freaking told you but you didn't freaking listen you freaking tightass piece of-" And then he lapsed into a fit of furious and fast-paced Danish, just murmuring out obscenities of all sorts and marching onwards, ahead of both Chinas and past his messed up counterpart.

"Awww, ease up little Matti~! Don't be such a dickhead~."

Although he did prefer his lovelies to be occupied, so that he could get them easier and take them easier~, it was just pathetic to see little Matti so wound up so quickly.

Little Matti should loosen up~! Enjoy the moment, the thrill of what is to come~!

Ah, but wait...

He's insane even by his world's nation standards~!

Ooooh, how he loves that fact~.

And he made sure to show that by letting his grin widen even more. Ooooh, this whole business feels so good~.
    China
    China

Post  China Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:56 pm

"Freaking told you but you didn't freaking listen you freaking tightass piece of-" China couldn't understand the rest of what Denmark said, as he didn't understand Danish. The Asian huffed. "I didn't see them because they didn't show themselves to me!"

Ying couldn't help but laugh at his counterpart. "We were just having fun~"

The red-eyed Chinese man caught to Denmark, deciding to have some fun with, while the normal China walked at a calm pace.

Ying poked the Dane's left shoulder, before disappearing from the blond's vision.
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:13 pm

“huh?” the murderous glint retreated from Ivan’s eye as he turned to the Greek. “The supplies are in bags on the second floor, in the case of an emergency, we take a bag each, you take Natalia while i defend you and we get to the roof, when we get there, we step the small gap between here and the next building then we make the decision to stay and hold off there or keep running ok?” the Russian held back a huge fit of coughing, he couldn’t let that get in the way of something this important.
    About half an hour passed and the Russian was well rested when he jumped from his seat, his eyes wide in shock, he could hear a woman, and a child screaming. He edged his face closer to the door when before his eyes a bloody face woman pressed her face to the door, looking straight through his dark purple eyes and yelled at him “please *she coughed up blood* please help me and my daughter, please!” Ivan looked down to see a little girl, her eyes streaming tears, her shoulder streaming blood. Ivan looked down and took the two bullets from the counter then swiftly loaded them. “Thank you!” the woman yelled as she believed Ivan was looking at the lock, The Russian could see the infected crowding behind them “izvinite” was all he could say before he planted at two bullets in the suffering people before him, one in the mothers head, the other in the Childs heart. The horde slowly converged on the house. “shit... Greece take a bag and carry Natalia, we’re leaving. Now!”
    Meanwhile in a darkened ally way:

“I am ok Riley, and don’t worry, it is me. I have a dreadful feeling in the pit of my stomach, we need to get the American and Canadian armed properly and go find my counterpart and the Greek, a lot of infected seem to be converging on one point from what I saw from above... also, we need to get off this street. *points at some lumbering infected in a neighbouring alley*
    Germany
    Germany

Character sheet
    Name: Germany (Ludwig Beilshmidt)

Post  Germany Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Ludwig had started to wonder about his brother.
    He felt a very guilty for pushing the silver haired man's well being to the back of his mind, focusing on staying alive. Most of the memories of his childhood involved his brother.
    The way he would give him treats and warm milk when he was ill.
    Listening to far fetched (and not particularly well told) stories before going to sleep.
    Sitting in the elder's lap during storms.
    At times like this, when stress was nearly killing him, he wished he could be a little child again.

He continued in his reverie for several more minutes, an arm around Feliciano's waist.
    He was shaken from his thoughts when Feliciano tugged frantically at his jacket.

"Ludwig! Ludwig look!"

He turned to see what Feliciano was fussing over.

A figure was walking alone in the distance.

They looked familiar... Were other countries stuck here too?
    Ludwig didn't even say a word as he and Feliciano walked towards them.

America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Alfred F Jones

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 8 Empty Re: Trapped inside a Hell Hold

Post  America Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:59 am

Hmmm? I looked up at Canada, 'something was not right...' he also felt Canada gripping his hand abit tighter... 'something isn't right...'

Then he heard his brother spoke "A-Al... W...Water" America was so stupid... Why didn't he thought about food or drink!? What a fucking stupid big brother he is... "Okay... Wait here! I'll get you something quick!" He quickly stood up and looked around; then he notices some sort of store. He bashed the door down with the side of his body and went into the store; he checked around the area... noticing no one is in here, nor living in here. No corpses... nothing... just food, water and supplies.

He saw a brown leather knapsack on the counter so he grabbed it and opened it, filling most of the things he could find: Water. Food. Bandages and other stuff that will come in handy and then he went outside and going back to Canada; he sat down and got something out, it was water in a bottle and gave it to Canada... "Your so lucky dude..." He smiled.

After that; he looked around, seeing if anyone was on the streets... and who does he find... Mr. Sparkles~ e.g - Romania... "IO SPARKLES!" He Yelled as he waved his hands in the air so Romania will get his attention! "SPARKLES!! DUDE!! HERE! HERE!" America got a bit hyper; jumping up and down as he keeps trying to get the vampire his attention. "COME ON DUDE!!! I'M RIGHT HERE!!"
    Romania
    Romania

Post  Romania Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:18 am

"Hmm? Do you hear something, Lestat?" The man turned his head to the mouse that had started squeaking. It seemed like Lestat was pointing in some direction, so the man looked there and saw America. Well, that's a surprise. A pleasant one.
    A smile appeared on Romania's face as he approached the man.
    "H-hey, Alfred, I'm glad to see you!" Romania smiles as he walks up to him, also noticing Canada. "And you're here, too, Matthew" The man smiled again, petting Lestat gently.
    "Hey, have you two seen Hungary? We were together, but then she went exploring and, well, disappeared..."
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet
    Name: Heracles Karpusi

Post  Greece Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:27 pm

“The supplies are in bags on the second floor, in the case of an emergency, we take a bag each, you take Natalia while I defend you and we get to the roof, when we get there, we step the small gap between here and the next building then we make the decision to stay and hold off there or keep running ok?” His Russian friend told him looking like he was holding something back. Greece just nodded reassuringly and patted his back. Greece left the room confused on why his friend’s face was all bandaged. Heracles returned to the office figuring it would be best to wait and see if anyone else would find them. Sitting down he looked over to Belarus to find her still asleep. “It’s more like she’s in a coma and less asleep.” He thought to himself as he watched her lay there peacefully. Turning his head he closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep.

Suddenly two gunshots rang out through the shop waking him. Running over to the door he saw Russia shoot a woman and child and in front of him a hoard of the zombie-like people who he and Nikòlas fought coming towards the shop. “Heracles I think it’s teamwork time.” Nikòlas said turning Greece’s left eye purple. “Shit... Greece take a bag and carry Natalia, we’re leaving. Now!” they heard Russia shout from the front. Hearing that request Greece quickly slid his sword in the sheath he made out of the leather chair in the office earlier, placed the bloody cross on his back and grabbed Natalia holding her bridal style while running to the second floor. “May the gods protect and give you strength Russia.” Both 1 and 2p prayed as they ran. Arriving on the second floor he carefully grabbed one of the bags without dropping the sleeping girl. Running up another flight of stairs he kicked open the door to the roof knocking it off the worn out and rusted hinges. Ignoring what happened to the door he continued to run and then jumped the small gap between the buildings.

Heracles leaned Natalia against one of the chimneys on the roof they jumped to. “We promise we’ll protect you and Russia. Both of you are family to us and family protects each other.” Both voices said at the same time grabbing the bloodied cross from their back. “Come on Russia hurry up before we have to come and get you.” Greece thought holding the cross tight in his hands.

Last edited by Greece on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:51 pm

"Okay... Wait here! I'll get you something quick!"

When America returned with the small bag, he pulled out a bottle of water. He offered it to Matt who took it shyly and began to drink the contents of the bottle. He felt a little better now. He wasn't as weak but it may take a little time for his energy to return completely. He looked a little puzzled temporarily.

Is this really water??

Matthew was a little wary but at least he was hydrated again. As he turned to thank his brother, the American cried out.

---

“I am ok Riley, and don’t worry, it is me." That relieved him if only a little... still wary. "I have a dreadful feeling in the pit of my stomach, we need to get the American and Canadian armed properly and go find my counterpart and the Greek, a lot of infected seem to be converging on one point from what I saw from above... also, we need to get off this street. *points at some lumbering infected in a neighbouring alley*"

Riley turned and saw the creatures slowly making their way down the small gap. Some were in the form of animals...others...looked like people.

It was sickening and Riley was having none of it. He gripped his hockey stick. "W-What are those things?" He hardly gave his old friend time to answer as he immediately began to move backward away from the things advancing. "This way." He said to Dmitri, keeping his voice low so as to not alert the advancing army of infected. He turned and made to run but was stopped in his tracks.

The girl from before stood in their path...only...she looked different. Her dress had gone from white to an onyx black, as had the whites of her eyes. The sky blue of her eyes had faded to a glinting red, and she spoke with a ghostly echo.

"iTs aLrEadY StArtEd.
    tHe pEtALs are fALlInG...
    TiMe iS rUnNIng oUt
    sLiPPiNg FrOm yOuR gRIp LiKE sAnD.

yOu cAn'T StOp iT NoW...

fOoL

yOu FeLl FoR mY TrAp.
    HehEhE~ aReN'T rOsEs sO

PrETtY?"

Riley flinched and paused as he listened to her words. The rose... Petals....falling?

Does that mean...?

He had no time to dwell on the matter.

"HehEhe~ oNe

bY

OnE..."

"You--!"

The girl waved with a slight smile and the black faded from her dress. Her eyes returned to their usual sky blue and the small ghost looked up at Riley with a look of fear in her eyes.

He didn't have time for this; the infected creatures were closing in. Riley shook his head "Lets get out of here." Riley lead the way back toward Matt and Al, grabbing the ghosts wrist rather roughly and dragging her along behind him.

I'm not leaving you behind. You have some explaining to do, kid...

Just as Riley came out of the alley way, leaving the creatures behind and running into the street, a loud shout came from a familiar face.

---

"SPARKLES!! DUDE!! HERE! HERE!" The American shouted obviously trying to get somebodies attention. "COME ON DUDE!!! I'M RIGHT HERE!!"

Matthew looked in the direction his brother had shouted. It was Romania. "H-hey, Alfred, I'm glad to see you!" He said as he made his way over to them.

Heh... of course...

Matthew thought to himself.

"And you're here, too, Matthew"

The whole time, as usual...

Matthew didn't reply. He simply sat, watching him warily... Since coming here his level of trust had decreased dramatically; he felt so insecure like he couldn't trust anybody... He was especially wary of the creature on the man's shoulder. It had glinting red eyes and had the same black fur as the creature from the hospital. It was small... almost like a rat... but there was no way that creature was any normal old rat.

"Hey, have you two seen Hungary? We were together, but then she went exploring and, well, disappeared..." Romania asked, but Matthew paid little to no notice.

"That thing on your shoulder..." Matthew muttered quietly staring at the creature "Get rid of it..." Only moments after making that statement a voice came from not too far away.

"Alfred!! You idiot!! They'll hear yo-- LOOK OUT!!" Matthew heard Riley shout and he turned to see a creature looming over his brother. "MATT! CATCH!" Riley tossed Matthews knife back to him and Matthew caught it with barely a slip and shot it past his brother and into the chest of the strange creature.

You dare...

He stood there silently for a few moments deepening the knifes penetration then pulled back suddenly falling backward as the creature fell to the ground. Matthew stared at the knife, soaked in fresh blood and his face filled with terror.

I... I just...

You'll need that! Theres more!

Whats happening to me...?

Matthew turned to Riley who was standing with his hockey stick held high facing a group of the same infected creatures. He had a tight grip on Alice's hand who stood a little behind him and, from what he could make out, someone else was with him too. Matthew gasped and jumped back up to his feet seeing more of the creatures behind his brother.

"W-We're surrounded!"

"We've got this side!! You three get our backs!!"

Matthew steadied his grip on the knife.

This place....

its far from normal...
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:06 pm

As Ivan turned back to the door, he barely managed to avoid the shards as the doors hinges remained firm yet the panelling and fortification had somehow not. The Russian felt blood lust course through his veins, but he held it back, only swinging for the few lumbering toward him.
    Each head shattered left a satisfying spray of blood painting the pale blue walls a beautiful shade of crimson mixed with the black of the decayed flesh. With the infected currently all attempting to pile through the door in an attempt at being the first to fresh meat, Ivan slowly made his retreat upstairs. He had reached the second floor and had lent down for his supplies when a single zombie, that had died running and therefore did so in death found his way to the Russian. Ivan Swiftly shouldered the bag and began backing up the next set of stairs “shit...” The Russian had been unaware of the flattened door behind him the... thing before him was attempting to pin then devour him, “fuck...” Ivan strained as he devised a way to be rid of the atrocity upon him, the Russian rolled on his side, promptly causing the infected to fall from the edge of the edge of the roof.
    Ivan scrambled to his feet before joining the Greek on the neighbouring roof.
    Meanwhile
    “This simply won’t do..” Dmitri thought to himself, “I guess I can’t keep hiding in the shadows.” Dmitri promptly turned the corner, “listen up and listen well, we’re all going to die if you don’t follow me, it’s your choice, meet me on the roof. Dmitri turned back down the alley way he had come from and dropped the ladder for the fire escape before him. Climbing swiftly to the roof.
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Okay, he's REALLY not in the mood of being ridiculed by someone who shouldn't freaking exist but still is.

So he wiped around, fingers of one hand curled into a fist, striking at what seemed to be thin air for him, but he truly and honestly hoped that he'll manage to hit the wretched copy of China's-

- and then he just froze.

Because there was this thing which caught his attention.

He wasn't exactly sure what the hell it was.

Only that it's big.

Black.

On four legs.

Had teeth he could see much too clearly for his liking.

Completely white eyes with no pupils, or some extremely thin pupils.

Clawed fingers/toes/whatever.

And it was on the other end of the street, not too much ahead of the museum-like place he'd woken up in.

Same street he and China were on right now too.

Fuck.

"China."

Okay. Here goes nothing.

"Run."
    China
    China

Post  China Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:32 pm

China could help but catch the shocked expression and Denmark's face right after the blond tried to punch Ying.

"Dānmài? Is something wrong, aru?"

China was even more surprised when Ying appeared from behind Denmark, a surprised, wide-eyed look on his face.

Ying had a right to be surprised. What the hell was that freaky looking thing? A mutated dog or something? He suddenly phased into China, not willing to exhaust his energy running from that... thing.

"China."

"Yes?"

"Run."

"Eh? Why would I--"

A growl behind him answered his question before he could even finish it.
    After a few moments, he bolted, not willing to become monster food.
    Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:39 am

“listen up and listen well, we’re all going to die if you don’t follow me, it’s your choice, meet me on the roof."

Riley smacked an incoming creature around the head swiftly with his hockey stick as he turned to Dmitri who began to head back toward the alleyway. It was obvious with the number of these creatures there was no way they would all escape if they stayed to fight them. He kept a hold of Alice's hand, the girl whimpering quietly, as he tried to catch a glimpse of Matthew.

"Matt! You hear that?!"

Matthew turned at the shout of his counterpart. "Yeah!! We're coming!"

Riley knocked back a few of the creatures, kicking some, smashing others with his hockey stick. "Hurry!! The paths clear! I'll hold them off as long as I can!! GO!!"

Matthew ducked a swing from one of the creatures and stumbled backward. He regained his balance, coughing occasionally, and turned to Alfred and Romania. "Go!! We have to move quickly!!" He had no intention of leaving either behind and opted to move ahead once he knew both of them were all right.

I don't know how much longer I can hold them! Hurry!
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Alfred F Jones

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 8 Empty Re: Trapped inside a Hell Hold

Post  America Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:06 am

"Go!! We have to move quickly!!" He heard Mattie loud and clear and nodded, he grabbed Mattie's hand and Romania's hand and ran away from those... Weird strange creatures. He wanted to know what they were first... but i guess hes gonna find out later. He kept running and running. After about 10 minutes of running, he found himself lost within the town... He scanned the area; seeing that hes ran into an abandoned park. It was like any normal park... but without no people, no animals... nothing. It felt so empty... there was no enjoyment.

He kept holding both of their hands, so Romania or Canada wont go off on their own. He looked around; seeing the normal stuff that was post to be a park, like trees, branches, a little lake and other stuff he saw as he glanced at the things.

He saw that there were no monsters; or those strange creatures so he turns to Canada and Romania... "What the fuck were those... 'things'?" America's mind was confused with so many questions. but the main problem is that he needed to protect his little Brother... That was always his job as a Big Brother... a loving caring Big Brother.

And he needed to protect Romania, even though he knew that this vampire could protect himself... he just thinks that Romania might not be able to protect himself against those strange creatures... He knew that most of the countries he met; fought against Humans and animals... but not these before. so will these countries be able to fight them? or will they not? and how can they survive? So much questions without the right answers!
    Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:56 am

He got dragged down the street by his brother. "W-Wait! Al!"

Damn it! Where's that kid going?!

Riley knocked back a few more of the creatures, he'd completely lost sight of the three as they ran off.

Shit...

There was no use going after them...he had no idea where they had gone or where they were headed. Seeing the creatures closing in, he picked up the ghost so she was riding on his back. "I don't know where the fuck they're off to so I'm sticking but I'm not taking any chances. I'm going to Dmitri and you're coming with me."

"M-Mister!" Alice shouted seeing a creature come up behind him. Riley immediately turned. This creature had a weapon

A knife to be exact...

"Fuck!" He kicked his leg out at it slamming his foot into its stomach. The knife scraped the side of Rileys leg as the creature flew backward. "GAAH!! Shit!"

He initially ignored the wound and headed to the fire escape the Russian had disappeared up earlier, Alice clinging to his back. He climbed the ladder to the roof and was met by Dmitri waiting patiently. He climbed onto the roof not realising how bad the large wound was as it bled.

"Th-They ran off..."

They ran and kept running; the distance between them and the creatures increasing with each minute. Matthew finally caught his breath when they came to a stop. "What the fuck were those... 'things'?" Alfred asked.

" I-I don't know..." He looked around the place they had stopped quickly before turning his attention back to his brother. "Didn't you hear Dmitri?" He turned to look the way they came...

"Riley~? RILEY~?! Dmitri?! ..Alice...?"

No answer... There was no sign of Riley...Alice...or Dmitri...

"We've lost them..."

He was a little worried but at the same time a little relieved the creatures were gone. Alfred and Romania were safe at least. He looked around at his surroundings. They'd made their way to a park of some sort. Unlike most parks... it was totally empty...

"W-We need to find them again as soon as we can. *cough* Are you all right? You didn't get hurt, did you?"

Riley? Riley?! Can you hear me?

Matt? Matt?!

We're too far away...

He can't hear me...
    England
    England
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Arthur Kirkland

Post  England Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Arthur opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. Under him was the body of a young girl, he couldn't remember how it got there or when. Her face was contorted into an awful expression of fear and pain and her neck was horribly twisted almost all the way around. The skin was marked with small carvings of a language he could not quite understand, most likely done with a knife.
    The man looked back up at Leon, he was trembling with fear.
    "A-Arthur, W-what have you done?!" Leon stuttered.
    Arthur shook his head, his hands shook as he tried to push himself up. He looked back down at the girl, horrified by the terrible sight.
    "Bloody hell...T-that wasn't me. I-I swear!"
    The voice laughed at Arthur's outburst,
    You're weak! It makes me sick to be your counterpart...
    The man hoisted himself up and gritted his teeth in anger,
    "I'd had enough of your shit! Be a man and show yourself!"
    Whatever you say, asshole~
    The Brit clenched his fists, readying himself for his enemy. He could be anywhere...
    Oh dear, I really do hope you can behave yourself, Artie... The voice announced in a sickly sweet tone.
    It sounded close by.
    Over here, love.
    Arthur flinched at the feel of a cold hand resting in the back of his neck. He turned only to find nothing.
    The man quickly exchanged worried glances with Flying Mint Bunny then glanced back to where Leon was standing.
    There was an unfamiliar presence nearby, he could feel it, Flying Mint Bunny seemed to notice as well.
    "Stay close to me." said Arthur, he decided this was maybe a bad idea to call out the voice to show itself when they were practically defenseless.
    Getting scared now, are we? A cold pair of hands ran their way through Arthur's hair and patted him on the cheek.
    Why don't we all calm down and discuss our matters over a cup of tea?
    There was a man standing only a few yards away.
    He looked...like Arthur, only he wasn't quite him. He could be described as a sick, twisted version of himself, he was covered in blood, most likely from the girl who lay lifelessly on the ground.
    The strange man disappeared in the blink of an eye then just as quickly as he vanished, he reappeared only an inch away from Arthur's face, grinning maniacally.
    "I know all about your secret, the one you even refuse to tell your dearest friend..." He stole a quick glance at Flying Mint Bunny then focused his eyes back on Arthur,
    "Why don't we all sit down and you can tell us all about your beloved Amelia over a cup of tea~"

((I'm so very sorry for my inactivity lately, guys, I promise I'll be more active! School has made it really hard for me to keep up, not to mention it really makes me lose a lot of my motivation to write. Also, sorry for my bad quality writing in this post, it's what happens when I don't write anything for a long period of time.
    Thank you all for your patience!))
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet
    Name: Heracles Karpusi

Post  Greece Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:13 pm

The greek man stared down at the zombie like mob with two different colored eyes. “It’s like they’re looking for something.” Greece said sitting down watching the infected. “They’re looking for us you twit. Is it just me that feels that those bird things from silent hill could fly in at any moment?” 2p Greece said moving the eye he controlled any which way. “It’s just you and stop moving my eye so fast, I’m getting dizzy. “ Heracles said mumbling to his other self. “Sorry about that, but we’re a bit to out in the open. So what’s next boss?” Nikòlas asked. “I’m not sure Niko. I’m not sure but we might have to ask Ivan what to do next. Though I’m afraid of his reaction to seeing you half controlling me.” Greece said worried looking at his friend who tended to his sister. “I’m sure he’ll be fine with it. Hell if the guy can outrun horde of zombies he can handle this.” 2p Greece said pointing to his eye. “I guess you’re right no one knows what the result is until you test the water.” Greece said letting out a deep breath.

Worried about what he was about to do, Greece walked over to his friend and poked him on the back getting his attention. “WE got some explaining to do.” Both voices said unison. Greece explained as to why they haven’t met his counterpart and why his left eye was purple. 2p Greece reassured that he’d work with them since he lived inside the knucklehead’s body, and that he liked them. “Listen I hope you understand if you want to leave its fine we get it. We’ll be over there by that chimney if you want to talk.” Greece said with a guilty look at his friend. Heracles walked over to a chimney and plopped down on the roof worried at what his friend would think. “I hope the others are okay.” Heracles said looking out at the cliffs.
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:06 am

Ivan turned back to his sister, he knew she was in a coma but he refused to admit it to himself, however if she didn’t awake soon, there would be little he could do to protect her, if he couldn’t help her, then she was better off dead, was she better off dead? A decision he feared he’d have to make...
    He picked Natalia up and walked to the Greek who had just revealed his counterpart to him, The Russian had decided Heracles would meet Dmitri when he did so neglected to mention his counterpart. “Greece, do not worry, I wouldn’t abandon a brother” Ivan said in a rough voice and he outstretched a hand and pulled the resting Greek to his feet. “We head that way” Ivan pointed to the direction in which he had last seen Dmitri travelling. The nervous Russian began to play his game of life and death as he jumped from roof to roof with his sister in his arms.

Meanwhile...
    “Damn American...” Dmitri muttered darkly as he watched Alfred on the streets below.
    He turned to riley noticing the injury to his leg pulled out a fresh bandage from a pouch attached to his trousers that was hidden by his black jacket.
    After bandaging the grateful Canadian, he turned in the direction the American had dragged the other nation’s away in. “we have to go after them riley, or we may never see them again, and I don’t think you’re particularly fond of that idea” Dmitri smirked at the Canadians reaction.
    He began hopping from roof to roof in a way that made it seem like an everyday occurrence for the alternate Russian. He and a limping riley soon caught up to the other three nations. Dmitri jumped down from the first storey roof to meet them, landing on head of a lone infected, causing a satisfying splatter of blood that marked his arrival. “How nice to see you all again, America, Romania and Canada, my name is Dmitri, now this time... follow me or you really will die..” The alternate Russian began his sentence with a smirk and sarcastic tone, but finished it with a shadow cast over his face and darkened words.
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:41 pm

For some weird, idiotic reason, his current thoughts had at first centered around Mikkel.

Cause the son of a bitch was silent.

And then he realized the freakass had probably just faded away like he tended to.

Good.

Because he did NOT have time to worry about a fucked up counterpart of his.

Why so?

Because currently he was running faster than he's ever ran.

Of course, you'd most likely wonder why isn't he turning around and just kicking that creature thingie's ass.

Well, for one, he's got no weapons other than his own arms, one of which he's still not really using properly.

And two, he's not really alone here either.

Plus, the creature- well, he'd sneaked a glance after a little while of running. Aka, he sneaked a glance right now.

Yanno what freaked him out at this very moment?

It wasn't the fact that the thing was basically a step or two away from himself.

No, what freaked him out were the claws, each about the length of his own forearm, coming straight at his head.

So, he did the only reasonable thing which came in his mind: he ducked and bolted sideways.

And good thing he did, because he freaking felt the air disturbances the thing's arm-leg thing made when it had tried to lop his head off.

For one moment he internally whooped at his awesomely quick reaction.

On the other moment, he found himself yelling out pretty loudly because someone had decided to stab a heated up pitchfork in his side and then rake it through him in the direction of his back.

And THAT, in turn, caused his good old friend adrenaline to say a lovely hello to his bloodstream again and let his thoughts both clear out and become ridiculously muddled.

At least he knew he was running faster now.

But first, where the FUCK is China. Here comes another glance behinnd... DAMMIT, his side's not being really helpful right now. Well, at least it's just a simple sting right now. Though something told him 's gonna be worse later on.

Oh well.

Right now they freaking had to get the fuck AWAY from that creature thing.

Preferably without any possibilities of running into it again.

But just escaping it would be good enough.
    China
    China

Post  China Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:44 am

China still had the thing chasing after him, and he was starting to run out of breath. he could hear the growls and snarls of the creature. The nation swallowed.

Then he heard a loud creaking noise, and then a crash behind him, along with a strangled howl of pain from the black monster; A large amount of metal and stone debris had fallen on top of the creature, and a metal beam had... rather gruesomely impaled it.
    "...What the hell, aru?"

"It wasn't easy."

China whirled around. It was a girl, somewhere in her early teens. She had golden brown hair tied in a single braid that reached to her lower back, and had sky blue eyes. She was wearing a black t-shirt, tan shorts which reached just above her knees, and white socks; China noted how she wasn't wearing any shoes. She was rather tall, coming up to China's chest. She was also rather pale...

"Why wasn't it easy, aru?"

"I'm dead."

"...WHAAAAT!?!?" China shrieked.

The ghost girl burst out laughing. "T-The look o-on your f-f-face!! Pfft--hahahaha!!!" After the girl's laughing had died down, she introduced herself as Renee.

"Aiyah... Nice to meet you too, Renee... You don't seem like a vengeful ghost, aru."

Renee snorted. "Puh-lease. I wanna help you get the hell outta here. And we can start by rescuing one of your friends."

China blinked. "And who, may I ask, would that be, aru?"

"Some guy in a red, long-sleeved shirt and puffy brown pants."

When it clicked, China's face had an expression of horror. "Xiānggǎng?! Is he alright, aru?!"

Renee's expression turned rather somber. "He was knocked out by his evil duplicate... Or some-such crap. C'mon, I'll show you the way-- Once your blond friend catches up. Don't worry, I'll let him see me. But he'd better hurry or else... whatever-you-said-his-name-was is gonna get creamed by those freaky black things."

China didn't need to be told twice. "DANMAI!!! GET OVER HERE, ARU!! XIANGGANG IS IN DANGER, ARU!!!"

((Xiānggǎng - Hong Kong))
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Okay, he admits it, that crash and that howl-thingie sound, it had scared the ever living crap outta him.

The way he wiped around, only to witness the mangled pile of debris and impaled-creature, it wasn't a pleasant feeling when he moved.

Well, at least now the adrenaline was clearing out, and he could focus fully again.

Somehow, he wished he wouldn't focus again.

Cause focusing meant that it would hurt way more than it had before.

Wait.

Hurt.

Bingo.

WHAT exactly HURT?

Well, he knew the left side of his chest was on fire. And the clothes he was wearing felt looser around that general area.

So here he looked down.

And winced quite severely at the simple sight of what awaited him.

He'd figured the creature had managed to claw him, but he didn't think it would be THAT bad.

Yeah, he knows what yer thinking. Why would the emphasis be on the word "that".

Well, for one, starting from the side of his ribcage and kinda stretching out towards his back.

Two, it's bleeding more than it should.

Three, it's hurting WAY more than he thinks it should.

Oh, and did he mention that there's quite a bit of bone showing?

So yeah. The best thing he managed to do was wrap his arms around his chest and just hope that he wouldn't bleed out- well yeah, nations don't bleed out so easily, but it's still possible after a certain amount of time. Later more than sooner, WAY later at that- but yeah. Okay, now he just- okayyy, China's calling himmmm...

Wait.

Xiānggǎng?(Why yes, he understands Chinese. Simply that he's had quite some time to learn other languages too, yanno.)

Hong Kong?

So he was right!

He and China ain't the only ones here!

Even if he had meant not-nations-or-humans before.

Oh well.

China sounded real worried though.

So, he'd reacted to the call as fast as he could, biting back a grunt or two at that uncool side of his hurting like a bitch, and stumble-walk-rushing over to where China was- only to stop and stare at the other person there, for a moment.

She is... NOT normal.

He's sure.

Dead sure.

But whatever.

"What's that ya said about Hong Kong and danger again?"

Matter of fact, he's not a selfish son of a bitch, and he IS concerned for other nations, regardless if he knows them at all, or just slightly. Just the levels of concern differ. Hell. Concern. He doesn't like to be concerned. It's not in his nature. But it's still there. Eh... Can't really do anything about it, can he. Sadly, nope.

Last edited by Denmark on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    China
    China

Post  China Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Renee rolled her eyes at the look Denmark was giving her, an amused expression on her face. She was expecting to get shocked or scared reactions. Her expression changed into one of shock when she saw what Denmark was covering...
    "Ho-ly crap. Did you get clawed by that thing!?"

China looked just as shocked, but even more worried. He was by Denmark's side in an instant, prying the blond's arms away from the wound. "Aiyah!"

Renee looked rather disturbed. "Yeesh... That thing got you good, blondie."
    The ghost looked confused at Denmark calling the red-shirted guy 'Hong Kong'.
    "Hong Kong? You mean that city over in China?" She then smacked herself. "Argh! We don't have time for small talk! We need to find the red-shirt guy before he's torn apart by the... things!" Renee then flew up into the air.
    "Follow me!" And with that, she flew off.
    North Italy
    North Italy

Post  North Italy Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Germany wrote:Ludwig had started to wonder about his brother.
    He felt a very guilty for pushing the silver haired man's well being to the back of his mind, focusing on staying alive. Most of the memories of his childhood involved his brother.
    The way he would give him treats and warm milk when he was ill.
    Listening to far fetched (and not particularly well told) stories before going to sleep.
    Sitting in the elder's lap during storms.
    At times like this, when stress was nearly killing him, he wished he could be a little child again.

He continued in his reverie for several more minutes, an arm around Feliciano's waist.
    He was shaken from his thoughts when Feliciano tugged frantically at his jacket.

"Ludwig! Ludwig look!"

He turned to see what Feliciano was fussing over.

A figure was walking alone in the distance.

They looked familiar... Were other countries stuck here too?
    Ludwig didn't even say a word as he and Feliciano walked towards them.

" V-Ve, I wonder who it is, Lud...? " Italy questioned as he and the blonde walked towards the familiar figure. He only hoped they were friendly...

In the situation they were in right now, it was hard to tell who was friendly, and who wasn't.
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:08 pm

"Don't touch...!" He didn't really control the levels of strained-ness his voice had at that moment, because he had been preoccupied with shove-slapping China's hands as far away from his wound as possible, instead bringing his arms back down to wrap around his chest again.

And he'd been just a second ago from outright screaming out too.

Why?

Well, yes, he was kinda-not-really-but-still touching the shredded left side of his ribcage, but the touches were pretty damn extremely faint. He was just keeping his arms over the wound, to protect it and maybe do something about the bleeding until he can proper-ish-ly get that treated.

As for direct contact, even faint.

Well.

Safe to say, it hurts in a way which makes him wonder if all the eternal fire of Helheim decided to camp out in that one single wound.

... Why yes, he's reverting back to the good old myth belief.

Wouldn't you, if you'd be in his place right now?

His thinking's pretty muddled, damn you.

The fact that he can think overall is already commendable.

Anyway now.

"We need to find the red-shirt guy before he's torn apart by the... things!"

"C'mon now, short stuff. It's your boy this shit's about." Well, he didn't give damn if Hong Kong and China are related by blood or not. Frankly, he didn't even know. He just wanted to get this over with and then find someplace safe enough to make sure that he won't bleed out after all.

But seriously... The blood should be seeping out quite a bit faster.

Maybe it's like a reaction to the claws or something like that.

Maybe the claws had a venom or a toxin or a substance of a sort on them.

Surely something like that.

Cause this whole thing should NOT be hurting THIS much. He knows how much bone-displaying wounds hurt. Yes he does. He's had quite the share of those, yes he has. Hurt like fuck, but tolerable.

This one, this one's muddling his thoughts to the extent where he has to physically force himself to think.

One of the cons to that would be his accent thickening, and then himself possibly randomly lapsing into Danish, or an older language he used in earlier days.

So yeah, he really should find someplace where he wouldn't have to worry about creatures coming at him with their claws and teeth and whatnot.

Ja.

Good plan.

But first, there's the thing with Hong Kong.

That ghost girl(he KNEW she wasn't normal) wants to lead himself and China to the kid.

They better follow while it's not too late, right?

Yes.

So follow he did. He didn't really wait for China to follow, he just knew the Asian nation will do that in general. No worries at all, right~? All's fine and dandy except that his world's leaning to one side now- whoop, all good. Ah, what wonders a simple tilt to the left can do, huh?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:56 pm