Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official private forum for the Heta-Chikyuu-RPers from deviantART. You may only join if you're part of the RP~

+17
Finland
Sealand
France
KongKong13
America
Greece
Prussia
Germany
Canada
Poland
Russia
North Italy
Belarus
Romania
Hungary
China
England
21 posters

China
    China

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 9 Empty Re: Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Post  China Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Renee kept flying. She was a bit worried about the blond guy; He'd be fine as long as he didn't get bitten by those freaky animals. But first she had to find anyone else who was here and then take them to the shelter. But for now they find the red-shirt guy.
    ...She didn't believe that he was really named Hong Kong.

China, meanwhile was running like the wind down on the ground, and he didn't show any sign of stopping.
    Hong Kong was like a younger brother to China, and while the older Asian knew Hong Kong most likely didn't feel the same way about him, Chian still cared nonetheless.

"I found 'im!" Renee called, poking her head around the side of a building and waving her arm rapidly. "He's over here! Hurry up before those freaks of nature get here!"

China wasted no time on going over to Renee.
    Romania
    Romania

Post  Romania Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Romania had known that this place was fucked up but this...this he had not expected...

When the creatures had attacked, all he could do was stare, frozen in shock. He didn't even notice America pulling him and Canada away.

Only when a man, looking quite a lot like Russia stood before him, speaking of something, but Romania could barely understand a word he said.

Surprisingly, Lestat had managed to jump into one of Romania's pockets, staying with the man, for some reason...
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Alfred F Jones

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 9 Empty Re: Trapped inside a Hell Hold

Post  America Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Who... What... He looked at the person that was there. "F-Follow you?!" America glared at Dmitri. "I don't know if i can trust you... and we wont die. we're nations!" He yelled at Dmitri, death glaring at him. He held Romania and Canada's hand firmly. He couldn't trust him... He had a feeling he shouldn't.

Trust... Hate... Those words are useless for you... Hes bad news America. BAD. NEWS. Don't follow him. What was this voice in his head... it sounded like his but more... whats the word... deeper and darker.

How can you trust a person so easily... when you don't even know him that much... Don't trust him Alfred. F. Jones.... Don't. again... it told him in his head... but he thought for a moment. does he listen to the voice in his head? or does he not...

Listen... Trust me on this... Alfred~ Don't trust him... and move forward... His voice got more evil and darker. it was like a threat.

America sighed. he didn't trust the voice... so he looked at Canada and Romania; hoping they would say something.
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:37 pm

“Excuse me; did I say you’d die? What I meant was you will be brutally mauled and consumed by a horde of living corpses then spend the rest of eternity as a mindless creature in eternal purgatory and agony as you wander in your never ending quest for flesh to devour as your own rots away around your bones.” Dmitri said dryly, his expression unchanging. Maybe the American would be more willing to listen to him now.
    Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:19 pm

“Excuse me; did I say you’d die? What I meant was you will be brutally mauled and consumed by a horde of living corpses then spend the rest of eternity as a mindless creature in eternal purgatory and agony as you wander in your never ending quest for flesh to devour as your own rots away around your bones.”

Matthew suddenly felt sick... He covered his mouth with his free hand at the thought and gripped Alfred's hand as his knees barely kept him standing. He took a few deep breaths to calm down.

Riley set the ghost down on the floor subtly, wincing a little from the pain he felt in the wound that ran down the side of his left thigh. "Easy Dmitri, we get the idea... Everyone needs to listen. This place is not normal. There are a few conclusions we've come to. The main thing we need to keep in mind is, for some reason, here we are no longer nations and their 2P personas.... We are all human...

We. Can. Die.

Even if you don't believe so, I am NOT taking any chances. We all need to understand that. We also believe that there may still be others. We need to work together and find everyone and get the hell out of here."

Matthew listened as Riley spoke. He was right...

Something had been troubling Riley ever since he found he was not alone here; he wanted to know if Tim was alright. He was worried about his brother and was desperate to know where he was... He tried not to let it bother him as he concentrated on the matter at hand.

"We all need to work together. As soon as we're left separated or alone we're more vulnerable." Matthew said as he pushed a strand of hair from his face with his free hand.

It took that one gesture from his alternate self to notice the small blue petal peaking from the tip of Matthews sleeve. "Matt..."

"W-What is it...?"

Riley moved quickly across the short distance between them grabbing Matthews arm and pulling his sleeve down so his wrist was visible "Shit!"

"O-Ow~!" The wound from the stem piercing his skin was still aching and when Riley pulled his sleeve over it he yelped in pain.

"No Matt... No. Tell me that's not..."

Matthew saw on the wrist of the hand Riley was gripping his wrist with had dark petals hidden down them. "Y-You too...?"

"Mine doesn't matter! Matt!! You're smarter than this!!"

Matthew smiled weakly as if it was a problem easily fixed "Sorry"

"Damn it Matt!! Why...?"

A single tear ran down one of Matthews cheeks as a single blue petal slipped from the flower around his wrist and floated to the ground...

Both Riley and Matthew stared at the petal as it floated and at the moment it touched the ground...

it burst into flames....

disappearing into ashes...

Alice's eyes flashed red.

"One by One..."
    Poland
    Poland

Post  Poland Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:26 am

Poland walked along the empty road, trying to follow the sound to the best of his ability. "What is that noise?" Poland asked himself. The noise sounded like voices, but he wans't entirely sure. Since Poland was in a daze, he didn't notice his surroundings. 'Like, didn't I just pass tha building?' Poland thought.
    "Poland..."
    As he heard the voice, he turned around only to find nobody there. 'C'mon Poland. Pull yourself together!' Poland thought as he mentally slapped himself. He turned around to start walking, only to be stopped by the same voice, but closer.
    "Poland...I know you can hear me..."
    "W-Who's there?" Poland asked outloud as he turned around, only this time facing a person who looked to be about two years younger than Poland. Poland didn't know who he was or how he got here. Poland was about to ask, but before he got the chance, the person started to speak once more.
    "Poland...this place...is dangerous. I, too was in the same predicament you are now in, and as I progressed, my problems became worst than the last. I don't have much time to talk, but I came to give a warning...and a bit of advice..." the man said as he looked down at his hands, to notice them fading. "My advice and warning to you is...no matter what...trust. When I was alive, I didn't trust my friends with anything. So as I went ahead, I had no help. Thus, putting me in my current situation. Let your friends help you and you in return, should help them as well." The man said as he was almost completely gone. "WAIT!! DON'T GO YET!! WHERE AM I???" Poland shouted as the man's face started to go. "Hell. That's where you are. Go to the city...." With those last words, the figure completely dissapeared almost as quickly as he appeared. 'Did he say that I'm in HELL?!? B-But how? And what city was he talking about?' Poland said as he turned to go follow the noise some more, only to find that it had stopped. "How am I going to know when, and if, I get to the city?" Poland asked aloud while looking up at the deep red sky. As he looked back down, he put his hand back into his pocket with the switchblade, only to find another note. The note read," FoReWaRd Is ThE dIrEcTiOn YoU sEek. Go UnTiLl YoU SeE wHaT yOu ArE sEeKiNg...."

((Sorry for all of these late posts. I've been busy with my state constitution test. :( ))
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet
    Name: Heracles Karpusi

Post  Greece Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:30 pm

“Greece, do not worry, I wouldn’t abandon a brother.” Those words rang through Greece’s head as he followed his friend over the rooftop to their destination. “I’m glad he understood and didn’t leave us by ourselves again. What do you think Niko?” Herc asked his second side. “Same here man, I don’t think we could take them on by ourselves even if you let me out full body. But to tell you the truth I think it’s a good idea.” Niko said. “I agree with that, once we arrive to where Russia is leading us you stay inside got it?” Greece asked the 2p inside his head. “But first things first look forward watch your friend an hold on tight to our food hercy boy.” 2p Greece noted. “Yeah I know.” Greece said sarcastically looking forward again following his friend carefully.
    Poland
    Poland

Post  Poland Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:43 am

'Like, where do all these notes keep coming from?' Poland thought as he put the note away.
    'From me.'
    "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???" Poland screamed as he looked around to find the source of the voice, which sounded so similar to his own.
    'It was me Poland. Do you not know me?' the voice said as Poland was still freaking out.'Wait a second...if no one is here, whose voice am I hearing?' Poland thought as he started to calm down a little.'Mine, of course, dear Poland,' the voice said yet again.'If you're wondering who I am, I shall tell you.' the voice said in a regal manner. 'To sum it all up....I am you Poland.' Poland stopped pacing as he heard this shocking piece of information. "WHAT???" Poland said as a shocked expression crossed his face. 'How is this possible? Like, this place must be making me go crazy, because I'm too cool to be talking to myself' Poland thought as he Swiftly turned on his heels to leave.'It is possible my dear Poland, by you being a country. For you see, I am not you, but your other half. Other countries might experience this too'. At this, Poland stopped abruptly, almost tripping upon his own feet.'In case you were wondering, I do not like to be called Poland. Instead, I use our human name, Feliks.' Feliks said as Poland registered this informative piece of information.'Other countries? Like who?' Poland asked Feliks in his mind. 'You will see very soon dear Poland. Now, let's go find that city that young man was talking about, shall we?' Feliks asked. "Fine, like, let's go. I want to go home." Poland said aloud as he started walking forward.
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:11 pm

As the Russian kept jumping, a faint black outline came into view, it was Dmitri. Ivan’s pace doubled as he half ran to see his counterpart. Before he could get there, he saw the brown haired Russian jump down onto the street. When he and the Greek got to the roof that Dmitri had once been perched on, Ivan waited for his return, he knew that Dmitri did not tend to travel on the streets.

Meanwhile on said streets...
    “What the fuck is that?” Dmitri thought to himself as he saw the dull blue rose that was connected to both Mathew and the darker; almost black that was connected to Riley. Glancing around momentarily, Dmitri realised that again, the dead were enclosing on them.. and faster than before. “Fuck what you think of me American, you’re coming with me. Romania, you are also coming with me.” Dmitri grabbed the hands of the respective nations before turning back to the two Canadians “Riley, Mattie, follow me.” After the doubtful American and the confused Romanian had been dragged up the fire escape and riley and Canada had followed, Dmitri unbolted the fire escape for the sake of removing any potential ways up.
    Ivan ran up to the other nations with Natalia still in his arms, his bandages lightly damp with sweat after all the running.
    Belgium_
    Belgium_

Post  Belgium_ Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Opening her eyes, Belgium had not expected to wake up in such a room. Dark, empty, old...and it smelled of blood and decaying flesh.
    Her eyes widening, the woman quickly got up and using the wall to lean against it, scanned the room.
    Bodies. Three of them. Cut up, fresh blood still coming from the cuts of two. One at least a week old.
    During the wars in her life, she had seen many horrid things, but this...this was quite a new level of gruesome to her.
    Scanning her own body for any injuries, she noticed something. On her shoulder. It was just lines, different sizes, but lines, at least twenty. A bar-code? Why would that be on her?
    God, this place was freaking her out already.
    Scanning the room one more time, she noticed a door and stumbled towards it. Her legs didn't hurt, she wasn't injured or weak. She was just shocked, scared, frightened.
    Reaching the door, she tried the handle and was relieved to see it gave in without much effort. Opening the door, she cautiously looked into the darkened hallway and was, in a way, relieved to see it abandoned.
    So she carefully stepped outside of the room and began slowly pacing the house, that would perfectly fit in a horror movie.
    IT smelled of blood and flesh...she could even sense the fear and suffering that lingered in the air...
    What was this horrid place?
    Why was she here?
    Who else was here?
    So many questions, but no answers.

((Sorry, I would have posted sooner, but I had some trouble with registering and internet connection :3 ))
    Romania
    Romania

Post  Romania Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Romania only snapped out of the...highly confused state he was in when the seemingly familiar, and yet unfamiliar Russian grabbed his hand and dragged him along with himself. Looking around quickly, he also saw America being pulled with the man and Matthew and Riley following.
    "W-wait, where are we going, anyways?" Of course, not knowing their destination didn't mean Romania still didn't follow. He really didn't want to get killed by those...things. He knew he could kill a couple of those, but he really didn't want to risk taking on more.
    Meanwhile, Lestat was still securely hiding in his pocket, just peeking out to see what's going on.
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet

Post  Greece Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:44 am

Greece and his Russian friend finally reached a roof on which they stopped. “Finally no more jumping. Maybe we can wait for Russia’s 2p here then.” Heracles said putting the bags of food down. “Ugh I hate being useless. I can’t help Natalia, I have no idea what say and I’m losing my cool. I’m useless.” Greece said leaning against a chimney. “Listen two heads are better than one so keep your promise and we’ll work together to get out of here.” Nikòlas said trying to cheer up his other half. “Yeah I guess you’re right..” Greece said looking in front of him seeing his closest friend carry Belarus towards the other nations. Greece walked behind a chimney, sighed, sat down and went into a partial meditation state. Slowly appearing next to Heracles was another man who could be his twin. The man next to him had a darker tan, black hair and purple eyes. The look alike wore almost the same outfit with a few changes. The look alike wore a black shirt, white pants, leather wrist band on his left wrist and an earring on his left ear.

“Ahh it’s nice to be out again you know Herc? But of course in this situation I won’t go that far.” The look alike said sighing. “You right Niko, but you know you’re lucky your weapon won’t wear out mine is starting to and I’m getting….” Heracles said to his other side and then trailing off. Just a few feet away from the Greeks was a lead pipe; long enough for melee and distance combat, strong enough not to break on impact while light enough to lift and carry. Greece crawled over to the pipe and twisted it till it came loose of its spout. Even without the attachment it could be deadly. I you used the right amount of force you could break a bone and even stab a person through the skull. If you wanted. The perfect weapon to replace a dull sword that would soon break. “Thank you Ares, I shall repay you.” The Greek said grabbing the pipe and then standing up.

“Um Herc we have a problem and it’s towards our group.” 2p Greece pointed to both a walker and crawler heading towards the others. “Niko, I’ll take the walker you take the crawler got it?” Heracles said as he threw the cross to his counterpart turning the corner of the chimney. “Got it!” Nikolas responded running towards the other side of the roof cross in hand. Heracles walked over to the walker and whistled getting its attention with it just a few feet away from Ivan and Natalia. The whistle had gotten the attention of his friends as well. Having them now notice the walker, a few of them offered to help. But he gave them the stop hand motion letting them know he could handle this. It was as if The Grecian men had memorized a script as they both said in unison “NO ONE HURTS MY FAMILY FUCKER!” with Nikolas crushing the crawler's head with the bottom of his wooden. And Heracles forcing the lead pipe through the walker’s head leaving just inches between Ivan and the pipe. The body of the walker fell down forcing the pipe to fly into the air from the skull pushing it out. Walking to the body’s side he grabbed the pipe just as it fell to his side. Nikolas walked over Heracles's side; looking down both Greeks noticed the body was still twitching. “May Hades torture your soul forever.” They said in a cruel voice and then stomped on the skull with enough force that shards of skull and pieces of brain surround their boots just as with what happened to the crawler when the cross crushed it's head.

Greece and 2P Greece walked over to the other nations holding their blood covered weapons. “Everyone this is Nikolas my 2P, Nikolas my friends. Now where too?” Heracles said as his face turned from a calm smile with happiness in his voice to serious look with a tone cruelty in his voice and a look of hatred in his eyes. This face was a face that many of his friends had never seen before. This look couldn’t even compare to the one he always gave Turkey. The cruelty in his eyes only showed one thing and that was the same look he gave Arthur. “No mercy.” His 2P seemed to have the same look and it was if they took the encounter personally, in which both Karpusi’s did. This place was no longer just a place to escape from; it was now a war zone.

(sorry about the walker and crawler stuff i was watching and catching up on the Walking Dead while writing this))
    Belgium_
    Belgium_

Post  Belgium_ Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:53 am

Slowly moving through the darkened hallways, Belgium looked through room after room, only finding mutilated corpses, dried blood and pieces of rotting flesh.
    It sickened her, but she knew that if she ever wanted to escape this horrid place, she had to stay calm and think straight.
    Losing it would be the worst thing she could do in this situation.

walking past a window she caught sight of a group of people through the dirty glass.
    For a moment, she wondered if she should call out to them, but soon decided against it, since she didn't know if they were dangerous.
    For now, she'll stay out of sight and keep watch over them.

After at least an hour more of searching through the building, she finally found the exit door and was quite happy when it opened without much effort.
    Leaning slightly out of he house, she looked up at the gray, cloudy sky.
    Oh, how she missed the sunshine of her own home already...

This place, it was wrong, unnatural to her, she hated it, she wanted to go back home...

She looked around, wondering if the group of people she saw earlier were still somewhere near, but not seeing them, she silently sighed in relief and exited the house, closing the door behind her without a sound.

Not knowing what exactly lives in this place, she made the choice to be as cautious and silent as possible.

She looked around and smiled victoriously as she saw a mostly-destroyed sports equipment store.
    Maybe she could find something to defend herself with in there.

Cautiously, Belgium crossed the street and looked inside the shop through the broken window.
    Nobody.
    It was completely abandoned, excluding the few rats running around, looking for food.

Silently as possible, she creaked the door open and walked in, avoiding stepping on the broken glass covering the floor and counters.

Looking around, she saw quite a lot of useful items- an old almost-broken hockey stick, a rather splintery baseball bat, a metal broom and even a few fishing rods.
    Deciding it would be way too hard to carry all of them, she decided to take the lightest and easiest to use item - the metal broom.
    Belgium ripped off the part with the brush and kept the metal pole part, one end now quite sharp.

Swinging it around a few times to get used to it, she decided it's not that different from Antonio's axe, it just didn't have a blade at the end.

A small smile crossing her face, she walked back on the street, swinging her new-found weapon around slightly.
    Now she could at least protect herself.

Looking around, she searched for the previously mentioned group of people.
    Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Matthew and Riley had followed Dmitri back to Russia where they met up with Greece and Belarus. It seemed Greece's 2P was also present meaning all in all the group had grown considerably.

Infected creatures were crawling the city below and the corpses of two that had recently been beaten by the pair of Greeks lay still on the roof not far from where they stood.

"So what now...? We can't stay here. If those things know a way up here, we're trapped..." Riley stated to the others.

Riley looked around at everyone they had found, worry evident on his face for the fate of those standing before him knowing his had already been decided from his foolishness. How many would be left in the end, if any?

The pain in his leg had not lessened from the running around and finding somewhere safe to rest, food to eat and water safe to drink were priority.

Matthew had lost interest... He was barely concentrating when he looked over at the roofs edge. He wanted to see it; the city he was trapped in. He slowly moved from where he was standing and walked alone to the edge and looked out over the empty city. Buildings were falling apart, crumbling and blood splattered, with corpses lying lifeless in the streets.

Is this...what the end of the world would be like?

Alice watched Matthew as he stood and tugged at the hand Riley still had gripped to hers. Riley looked at her to see her pointing toward Matthew standing at the roofs edge looking out over the city. His hair was floating gently in the soft, chilling breeze and his hands cold as they hung down by his sides. He knew he was doomed... yet he watched the city so calmly. Riley watched Matthew closely.

Don't worry Matt...

Matthew half turned to look toward his alternate and smiled with a hint of melancholy.

We'll make it out of here... And if not us, then we'll do all we can for everyone else.

Yeah.

Matthew turned back to the scene below.

They were getting closer...

Though, down in the streets, he saw a figure making its way down the dark road occasionally swinging a pole in their hands. Looking down from the roof above, it didn't look like one of the infected, but more like another of their fellow nations...

Is that...Belgium?
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  America Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:04 pm

“Fuck what you think of me American, you’re coming with me. Romania, you are also coming with me.” America grabbed and dragged by the Russian. "H-Hey dude!" he yelled a bit as he struggled. He saw Romania get dragged as well. he gave up after about 2 minutes and let the russian drag him...

Idiot. the voice in his head said with a sarcastic tone.

"Fuck you." he mumbled, the Russian probably thought it was at him. but it was at the voice in his head. America didn't notice that anyone can not hear the voice. just him. but he'll find out sooner or later.

He sighed as Riley spoke. "So what now...? We can't stay here. If those things know a way up here, we're trapped..."

"Well... it's best if we just went out in small groups to find weapons. there's got to be like a weapon store or something."

he grunted softly as he looked around. "But we need to be careful. I have a bad feeling when it hits night, theres going to be more monsters. probably stronger. so we do need to find weapons." He looked about.

'Wheres my knapsack?' he thought as he remember getting it from the store. SHIT. now he remembered, he placed it down on the bench so he could get the water out for his little brother and somehow he forgotten it...!

what an idiot he is... Told you so... 'SHUT IT!'

What should he do.. he needs to go back... He looked at the people who was with him. Someone might have supplies but that wont last... we need more. and that Knapsack has those damn supplies... what should he do... Ask? Wait? or Run off.

Three options. He should ask, but what if they say no, saying its a risk to himself.

Maybe he should wait, but thats not going to get anywhere at all!

Last option... RUN. well. thats just silly and pathetic. they might think hes running away because hes scared. Hes the hero for christ sake! heros don't run!

Two options left. ASK OR WAIT.

Well... Wait is out of the answer. so he might as well damn ask...

"D-Dudes... I left some supplies on the bench and we might need them." He waited for an answer.
    Belgium_
    Belgium_

Post  Belgium_ Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Looking up at the dark sky, she saw a figure.
    What was it?
    A bird?
    A plane?
    Wait...it's...it's...what was his name? C...Canada! Yeah, that's it!
    She waved at the man, smiling brightly, glad she had finally found somebody she knew.

((Oh god, so short, I'm sorry Dx ))
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet

Post  Greece Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:14 am

"Well... it's best if we just went out in small groups to find weapons. There's got to be like a weapon store or something. But we need to be careful. I have a bad feeling when it turns to night, there’s going to be more monsters. Probably even stronger. So we need to find weapons." Greece heard the American say. For once Alfred said something sensible, something that they could actually do. "D-Dudes... I left some supplies on the bench and we might need them." Hearing this Heracles knew just what do. “I think I can help you out. Before Niko and I metb up Russia and Belarus. We were hiding out in a small weapons shop. Nikolas and I can lead you there." Greece explained. "Then once you choose your weapon you can lead us to your bag.” 2P Greece said walking towards the edge of the roof that lead back to the shop with his other half. “Let’s just pray to the gods that those creatures are gone. Though via the time span I’m pretty sure they are.” Greece thought to himself waiting for the American’s answer.

(short post is short again DERP!Prussia )
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  America Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:41 am

“I think I can help you out. Before Niko and I met up Russia and Belarus. We were hiding out in a small weapons shop. Nikolas and I can lead you there." Greece explained. America looked at him, nodding.
    "Then once you choose your weapon you can lead us to your bag.” 2P Greece said walking towards the edge of the roof
    He smiled and nodded once more, walking towards the edge of the roof.

"Yeah. So weapons first then bag. got it." He looked around the area, seeing mostly buildings. most of them had shattered glass windows, he even saw a dead body hanging out in one. not cool.

He felt a little pain in his head... 'Ugh..' his hand gently moved up, landing on his forehead. the pain was still continuing, non-stop.

Let me out...

The voice said in his head, this time the voice's tone was a dark angry voice.

Let me OUT!

"Ughh.." What the hell was happening to him?

as the voices kept going and going, the pain kept getting stronger and stronger. it was like something just wracking a bat over his head again and again and again...

He closed his eyes for a bit. as he closed them he saw a image... some kind of gruesome image. he didn't want to see it but he couldn't open his eyes... i guess he has to...

the gruesome image was the same guy like last time. He was smiling very creepy, most of his teeth was gone and blood was dripping from the damaged gums. there were stitches engraved into his skin, in his upper lip, i guess the stitches were trying to stitch the man's mouth close, but now the stitches, well. nearly all of them are broken and snapped.

the last string snapped and the mouth went wide open, America saw something... but the image wasn't focusing anymore. it slowly faded away. suddenly he snapped his eyes open, panting slightly as he felt himself shivering. what the hell was it. what did it mean...?

Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:04 am

Matthew saw Belgium wave up at him and smiled waving back. After considering a few options on what would be best to do he turned back to the group that had engrossed themselves in a discussion about a plan of what was to come next but the Canadian had missed that conversation with little interest in what had been said, half expecting it to be some not-very-well-thought-out plan that would surely lead to more encounters with infected beasts; even if that was so he would end up going along with it because he wasn't really the type to argue and would simply follow those who lead not letting it bother him if his opinion was asked of or noticed, not letting it show even if it did bother him a little. He was pretty cool with it really.

The previously mentioned discussion seemed over as the group seemed to be making it's way back to the way down to ground level. Matthew tried to get there attention.

"H-Hey, guys? Belg--"

"Alfred?" Riley said, cutting off Matthew not hearing him speak up as the American held his head seemingly in pain.

"W-What's wrong...?" Matthew said pushing aside the fact he had been interrupted.

Riley thought for a moment about what was happening...

Is...Is Tim in his head? I didn't find him earlier...

Matthew turned back to look over the edge seeing Belgium still standing below. He shouted down to her "We're coming down now! We'll meet up with you down there!" giving her one last wave before heading over to his brother. "Easy, Al. You all right?" Matthew said as he put a hand on his brothers shoulder trying to calm him down. He could see Al shaking and looked at him worriedly.

Hey, Matt?

Yeah?

I know this might be a bad time but, who were you talking to?

Belgium. She's waiting for us down in the street.

Shit. Okay, let's hurry down there then.

Riley thought for a moment. If Tim was really in Alfred's head... well there were two options really. He would either come out himself when he can or would stay in Alfreds head. If the later then at least as long as Al was safe they both would be. It wasn't something to waste time dwelling on for the moment; they needed to get down to Belgium and reach her before something else did.

"Just take it easy kid. C'mon, we need to get moving." Riley said to Alfred, swinging his hockey stick once more before heading toward the way down to the ground.

"Riley's right. We're going to have to get going. There's someone waiting for us down on the ground."
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet

Post  Greece Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:37 am

Greece noticed America holding his head in pain and picked him up piggy back style. “Dun worry Al I got you he said holding his friend as they jumped the roofs. “We’re almost there; you can rest when we get there.” The Greek said seeing the rooftop of the weapons store. “Herc I’ve got a thought. We’ve met a bunch of 2p’s so far. So what if the cause of his migraine is his trying to get out.” 2p Greece said keeping up. “It makes sense in a certain way.” The counterpart said landing the rooftop destination. Both Greeks saw that the door was still off its hinges since earlier. The group entered the doorway and headed down towards the shop. Being cautious Greece placed his friend down and looked over the second floor railing to see the store’s main floor clear of monsters. “From what I can see the coast is clear but we need to see more.” Heracles said looking at his 2P.

Niko looked the dazed American. “You stay here and watch him he seems a bit out of it, I’ll go check.” Nikolas said grabbing hi cross and heading down. The other Greece explored the shop floor checking the closet and the main office. “So far so good, no walkers or crawlers yet. One more place to check and that’s the storage room.” 2P Greece thought walking back over to the stairs and motioned for the others to come down. Heracles nodded and helped his friend down the stairs. “Alright America we’re at the weapons shop.” Greece said placing his friend on the floor against the wall. “I’ll try and grab as much I can from this shop. Herc you go check out the front, hopefully we’ll have enough time to get the supplies.” Niko said digging through the items Russia had left behind and the items in the cases.

Greece nodded in agreement and walked the door debris to the front of the shop. “America I’ll be outside checking things out.” Heracles said then walked into the middle of the street and looked towards the way he came. Just to the east he saw the silhouette of a woman. But he didn’t want to find out who it was, nation or creature it was best to stay put. Walking back to the front windows he leaned against the windows waiting for his friend to come out of the shop hopefully back to norm.
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Dmitri sighed, he gathered the nations around him were attempting yet failing to keep a cap on their obvious hysteria, emotions all running wild as they attempted to mask it all, their speech betrayed them, showing their worry and making them as easy to read as an open book. “All of you listen for a moment. We stand a better chance out there in number. Riley, you will be out of action for a while, besides... you, Mattie and I need to have a conversation about something.. Ivan, you go get Belgium from the street and leave Natalia with Canada for the time being but first and foremost, who the fuck let the American leave when he looks ready to pass out?” Dmitri spoke sternly but patiently; as a man well versed in military practice does, there was no room for dispute in his tone of voice, from his point of view, it seemed the group almost recoiled at his words.
    Ivan gave a slight nod and passed his sister gently to the Canadian. Despite his trust in Mathew, Greece was the only one Ivan felt he could trust with Natalia. Their bond was like that of brothers and they had no doubts about each other’s trust. It was a tough nut to crack for many as to what these two individuals could find for common ground, and they spoke little to each other yet finding comfort in the silence between them and simply enjoyed each other’s company.
    Ivan scaled the side of the building in a manor not unlike his counterpart, only less frantic and fast, yet he swiftly found himself on the street with the small figure of Belgium stood before him. There was nothing abnormal about Belgium’s height; however the Russian simply dwarfed the girl in comparison, as he did with all the other nations. Dmitri spoke again “we have two choices before us, I do not want to have to ask you to make this decision, nor do I want this to have even occurred as a thought. If the American and Greek have simply upped and left without listening to or asking the group what they should do before continuing, what should we do? Do I go and keep them from the horde I happen to know for a fact is heading their way? Or do we leave them in the hands of fate, if they defected from the group once, what is to stop them defecting again?” Dmitri spoke in a tone that was cold yet sounded as if he honestly did not want to have to ask the group, emotion threatening to break his cold mask.
    Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 pm

“All of you listen for a moment. We stand a better chance out there in number. Riley, you will be out of action for a while,"

"What?!" He sounded a little disappointed. His leg still ached like hell but he didn't want to be totally out of action.

"besides... you, Mattie and I need to have a conversation about something.." Both Riley and Matt flinched slightly; they both had the same feeling of being in trouble for something the usual feeling you get if someone says they want to talk to you about 'something'. "Ivan, you go get Belgium from the street and leave Natalia with Canada for the time being but first and foremost, who the fuck let the American leave when he looks ready to pass out?”

Greece had left quite suddenly taking America with him surprising Matthew a little but he didn't doubt that the Greeks meant well by their actions. They knew what they were doing. Ivan passed Natalia to Matthew, who took her carefully in his arms, before making his way to get Belgium, leaving Riley, Matt, the unconscious Natalia, Romania and Dmitri standing on the roof.

Riley feared the worst, thinking the dark haired Russian had noticed the death traps around the pairs wrists. He subtly pulled his sleeve down making sure the flower was well hidden and he was mistaken about his thoughts.

“we have two choices before us, I do not want to have to ask you to make this decision, nor do I want this to have even occurred as a thought. If the American and Greek have simply upped and left without listening to or asking the group what they should do before continuing, what should we do? Do I go and keep them from the horde I happen to know for a fact is heading their way? Or do we leave them in the hands of fate, if they defected from the group once, what is to stop them defecting again?”

Matthew held back a sigh of relief while Riley remained wary the topic may come up. Riley knew all too well that nothing slipped past Dmitri that easily. "I believe that they know what they're doing. I doubt they would run off without any kind of plan or to simply ditch us."

"Matt's right. If I didn't know better I'd say they were gonna go ahead with the plan we discussed and head to the weapon shop and pick up the bag of supplies Al had. I'm sure Greece'll take care of the kid."

Alice looked up at Riley. "What's the matter mister? Is something wrong?"

Riley looked down at blue eyed girl standing by his side."You..." Riley muttered under his breath. She just seemed to keep appearing and disappearing from his thoughts yet she was always there at the back of his mind. Matthew had caught site of the pale girl as well. Who was she really...? Alice was only the name he had given to her.

Who was this girl?

Last edited by Canada on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belgium_
    Belgium_

Post  Belgium_ Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:44 pm

The girl smiled widely, seeing Canada coming closer. Finally, somebody familiar. The though of being alone in this kind of place scared, no...terrified her.
    "Matthew!" She ran over to him, smiling, but then she saw Belarus in his arms. "I-Is she fine? Did something happen? And do you know what this place is? How long have you been here? Are there any others? Are you okay?"
    So many questions. Belgium knew that he wouldn't have the answers to all of them, but it's worth asking, right? Right now, she was just happy there's somebody she could talk to.
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 pm

“I believe I have the answers to your questions Belgium” Dmitri stated sternly. “Belarus has fallen into an exhaustion and shock induced Acoma of sorts from what I can tell, our current little group consists of Mathew and his counterpart, America, Romania, Greece and his counterpart, Ivan and myself: seeing as we have not been introduced, now seems an appropriate time for an introduction” Dmitri stated this all in his same stern tone “my name is Dmitri, I am Ivan’s counterpart.” he finished his statement with a small smirk and kissed her hand courteously.
    Meanwhile...
    Ivan rose back to the point from which he had sank... completely ignored when he tried to help... the unstable Russian returned to the group and sank down against a wall with the words “why do I fucking well bother?” in a disturbingly broken voice as a single red tear fell from his left eye and he broke down into a painful fit of coughing.

[oh and by the way, you know that horde Dmitri mentioned, seeing as no one said anything helpful, have fun with that greece and america~)
    Belgium_
    Belgium_

Post  Belgium_ Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:11 am

She blushed a little at the kiss and smirk, but quickly scolded herself. This is no time to think about that kind of stuff.
    "Hello, Dmitri. I'm Belgium, just call me Bel, it's shorter."
    She forced her blush mostly away and looked around.
    "So, where are the others?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:13 pm