Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official private forum for the Heta-Chikyuu-RPers from deviantART. You may only join if you're part of the RP~

+17
Finland
Sealand
France
KongKong13
America
Greece
Prussia
Germany
Canada
Poland
Russia
North Italy
Belarus
Romania
Hungary
China
England
21 posters

Greece
    Greece

Character sheet
    Name: Heracles Karpusi

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 6 Empty Re: Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Post  Greece Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:54 am

Greece sighed as he walked away with his sister sleeping on his back. “Why did he do that? Why did he blame you for attacking him and then trying to defile you? I thought he was my friend.” He told himself as they walked down an unknown path. “You know it’s not your fault Herc, but you have to admit something weird is going on with her and everyone else.” A fellow voice said from within his head.” Yes Niko, I will have to agree there. But you and I know we have to keep her safe because she knows the way out of this hellhole.” Greece said to an invisible person. “Listen from what I’ve seen so far from this landscape I’d say it’s best if we stick together on this one Heracles. Hey is that a city down there?” Nikòlas pointed out a whole bunch of lights glowing from beneath them. “Your right Nikòlas that is a city maybe someone else is there.“ Greece said looking at the lights and then at the sleeping Amara. “But first let’s get some more sleep. Tomorrow we head into that but I’m going to need your help to keep me from lowering my guard around everyone. Okay Niko?” Heracles asked the man in his head. “We’re stuck together aren’t we? So no problem. And well if you need me I’ll be here to take things over. Though I think I’ll have a bit too much fun is this place.” Niko said laughing. “If things get tough I’ll let you take over, but you have to promise to watch over Amara, understand?” Greece told the voice. “Of course, sides all I want is a little bit of blood and destruction that’s it. But we need to get rid of this stupid sword I want my live oak cross back and maybe some iron spike balls to make it more dangerous? Please?” Nikòlas asked in a sneaky voice. “Ugh fine, but we keep the sword when I’m in control got it?” Heracles retorted facepalming. “Fine you joy kill. We will keep the sword.” Niko replied disappointed. “There’s a cave over there time to rest and then back on the road.” Greece said entering the cave going a few feet deeper into the dark then taking Amara off his back and placing her down and covering her with his jacket. “Good night Nikòlas..” Heracles said closing his eyes. “Good night Heracles.” The voice replied back and disappeared as he fell asleep.
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:51 pm

How long had he been staring at the body and the writing by now?

Probably about a minute or so.

And by now he had come to a decision.

"Let's get the fuck outta here."

That's gotta be the best choice of his he's made so far. Good job Danmark.

His eyes tore their gaze from the hideous sight on the ceiling almost forcefully, seawater blue irises moving to let him look around, make any sense of the hallway. Seems like it was pretty simple. Just the way which he had come from, now residing behind China, and the way he was basically running to, behind himself. Well, China had to come from somewhere, so there most likely was another hallway nearby. Well... He had a hunch that just going along this hallway might lead them out. And hopefully with no corpses in sight. Something tells him that he should prepare for an onslaught of those, but he reeeeeally had to shush himself.

Let's just focus on the most important matters.

"... Come on." He urged China to listen to him and get the rather horribly mismatching pair of them going. At least as much as possible, because the headache wasn't letting up. It was making him partially dizzy, as when he'd taken the first step he had to pause and instinctively support himself against the wall. Good thing that one was on his right side. And close enough. At least he didn't trip or something.
    China
    China

Post  China Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:39 pm

"Let's get the fuck outta here."

China nodded. "Couldn't have said it better myself, aru!" He exclaimed, tearing his eyes away from the body. He rubbed his eyes again.

"... Come on."

China could hear the urgency in Denmark's voice. This place was having a worse effect in the blond than it was on China himself. It was then that China decided to help the Nordic.

"Right, right. Ah..." China looked in the direction he had come from. "This way, aru!" He exclaimed, running off in said direction. "No time to waste, aru!"
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:24 pm

"This way, aru!"

Right. Yes, that way- he was HEADING that way, dammit.

"No time to waste, aru!"

"Ja, ja, ja, ingen tid at spilde." Well, if there was anything a headache couldn't prevent him to do, then it was something as simple as running. Yes, simple movements are hindered, and fast ones could get him disoriented too when, like, he's... well, not that okay, but as long as he'll just avoid moving his left arm, and try not to bang his head against stuff again, he'll be juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust fine.

Gaze thrown around here and there, it was pretty strange how plain this whole hallway seemed to be. Aside from the scene they were leaving behind, nothing else seemed out of place in this dark, worn out little space- heh. Heheheh. Rhymes~. The Danmark is truly amazing, eh- okay, okay, focus Denny, focus.

Hmm. When they looked at it, he and China were pretty equal in their speed. He'd, like, caught up with the other really easily, but he was a tad bit behind the Asian nation, letting the other maintain the lead for now.

For now.

"For now" which just became "back then".

Because the hallway was ending. And the space ahead of them was lighter than the whole thing was. They have got to be close to the outside world. Yes, the outside world. Freedom, at least some kinda one. About time.

And when there's freedom at stake, Denmark knows when to take over.

"Kom nu." And he went on ahead of the Eastern nation, putting some slight distance between the two of them and taking over the lead, heading closer and closer to the lighter part. Seems cliché, a light at the end of the tunnel. Or a hallway this time. But at least this means something promising.

((Ingen tid at spilde - No time to waste
    Kom nu - Come now))

KongKong13
    KongKong13

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  KongKong13 Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Leon glanced up,and saw the lights of the building. It brought a nostalgic feeling,since it reminded him his island at nighttime. It was always lively, filled with warm smells and friends playing at night. But it was wasn't like his home. It had an empty feeling to it,or at least to him it did. Looking over, he noticed he was way behind the Brit,so he sped up his pace.

All the meanwhile, a pair of dark ember eyes watched him. Cackling to itself,the person continued to watch the male run. "So,I'm not grown up,am I? I'm still a child,am I?" The voice said,dangerously low with a child-like tone to it. Grinning, he held a knife at his throat, making a cutting gesture. "Off with both their heads. Then I'll be taken seriously!" The voice laughed, and followed them as well,though hidden. He didn't want to ruin the surprise. Not yet anyways.

China
    China

Post  China Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:15 pm

China blinked, surprised that Denmark suddenly seemed to take over. He made a face for a second before it melted away as he got closer to the door.

"Just a warning-- It's not any better outside in terms of appearance, aru!" He supposed that was stupid to say, but that wasn't stopping him anytime soon!

He and Denmark entered the futon store, and China took a moment to look at the futon he landed on. He shuddered and looked away and dashed to the door.
    Iceland
    Iceland

Character sheet
    Name:

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 6 Empty Re:Trapped Inside a Hell Hold

Post  Iceland Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:43 pm

When Iceland awoke, he wasn't greeted with the usual mild temperature of his bedroom. No, it was much colder than usual. Had it snowed overnight? He then realized he had his eyes closed. When he opened them, the room he was in definitely not room, not at all. It was dark; very dark. And there also wasn't a whole lot of room to move around. And there were many empty boxes and bags lying on the ground. Was he in some sort of storage closet? How did he get here?

"...Denmark."

All of a sudden, a small clicking sound could be heard. It was very feint, it sounded like it was coming from outside. It almost sounded like... dress shoes on a hard tiled floor. Was there someone out in the hall?

"Hey... is anyone there? Can you hear me?"

At first he asked this quietly, but when he got no reply he began to raise his voice.

"Hello... are you there? Can you help me? Hello...?"

Still no response. Now, there was absolutely no sound whatsoever. It was silent. He started to become slightly anxious, and was feeling closed in surrounded by all of the cardboard. That was when he just decided he'd try to kick his way out.

"It can't hurt to try, right?" he asked himself, not expecting anyone to answer.

Right before his foot met the door, however, the lock turned from the outside and flew open, startling him so much he lost his balance and fell over.

"Ow! Damn... how did that just open!?"

Now he knew this was probably just a prank. But because of his short temper, the only ones dumb enough to prank him were Denmark, America, and occasionally Sealand. But he didn't really care; he was just glad to e able to get out. But that soon changed when he saw the room he was in. It looked like an old room you'd see while on a tour of an ancient castle. The windows and fireplace were designed with Gothic-styled iron bars, and the entire room was decorated with red, white, and black. However, the red areas of the room seemed... spotted. What were those stains?

"Please tell me that's not what I think it is..."

However, it seemed it was EXACTLY what he thought it was. Blood. Blood all over the bedspread, curtains, and the old rug in the center of the room. But what caught his attention was the heavy wooden door ajar on the opposite end of the room.

"Finally, I can get out of this place! This better not be a prank, because if it is-"

He was cut off while bumping into something while walking forwards. It was too dark to have seen it earlier. It seemed like it was something hanging off of the large chandelier. And once he realized what it was, his eyes widened in shock.

"Wh... why... why is there a body hanging here!?"

It was indeed a body of a young woman, who seemed to be around the age of 20. She looked like she had been beaten and cut on the wrist, and was now hanging on a noose attached to one of the candle's holders.

"I've never seen anything like this before... I actually hope this is a prank!"

Iceland then closed his eyes, and made a run for the door. Once out, he turned and slammed the door behind him, and rested his forehead against one of the cool iron plates. He really wasn't fond of violence, and intended to stay away from blood and violent video games. Just the sight of it made him sick.

"Well... there's no way I'm going back in there. I guess now..." he turned to face away from the room, "...I just keep going forward. Hopefully somebody I know is around here somewhere."

So, he took a deep breath, and began to traverse the maze-like halls that seemed to go forever, occasionally glancing over his shoulder. He made sure to keep his eyes fixed one the shadows along the walls...

((I'm so sorry it took so long to make a post, school really sucks! Also, sorry if this post is bad, I have to get to bed so I wrote it pretty fast!! DX))
    Belarus
    Belarus

Character sheet
    Name: Natalia

Post  Belarus Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:07 pm

She held onto her brother, she wasn't quite sure what that was he saw, but if it made her big and strong brother get worried, then she was pretty sure she did not want to know what it was. She followed her brother where he was going with not much mind until Ivan punched a mirror shattering it to bits both outward and to his bloodied fist. She remembered she did the same thing herself when she saw that skeleton Ivan in the mirror, and she wondered if her brother had just saw something in it too. He wasn't too hurt and to her, that was the only thing that truly mattered, her bother being ok, and him being right by her side. When they came up to the roof top and saw smoke. "Big brother, look!" Natalia pointed to the black smoke, she was intrigued on what caused it. More importantly WHO caused it. "Do you think we should go and check it out?" This got more interesting. This time she felt her true calm self begin to regain. Now feeling relieved of that fact she wanted to see just who else is stuck in this hell hole. Maybe big brother had the same interest as she was feeling now.

((Bad post is bad I'm sorry D: GermanyFacePalm ))
    England
    England
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Arthur Kirkland

Post  England Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Crazed blue eyes, platinum-blonde hair, a sickinly sweet smile. It's only way too familiar...

Dull green eyes, messy dirty-blonde hair, a blank expression plastered on his face. I hate him...

Killing is his middle name, it's all he knows how to do.

No one loves him, he's just another pawn on the chessboard.

His name is...

Oliver.

Arthur.

"Iggy...your eyes..."
    Arthur looked up at the rabbit, he could feel the cold, heartless feel of metal on his skin. He clutched the handle of the knife tightly, flexing his fingers. He felt the ends of his mouth twitch and curl upwards to form a grimacing smile.
    The faint aroma of cotton candy tickled his nose. He inhaled it deeply, savouring its wonderful smell.
    His other hand automatically shot up to his neck where it straitened his brightly colored bow-tie out of habit.
    'I'm going to kill you~' he whispered in a sing-song voice. He raised the knife and gave one last look at the rabbit's wide-eyes. It was a wonderful feeling.
    Arthur swung the knife down-
    "Iggy...are you alright?"
    "Wha-?" Arthur gasped. What was that just now?
    "You're acting strange. Have you been drinking again?"
    The man chuckled,
    "No...no, it was nothing."
    His hand shot up to his neck, he had to make sure-
    There was no bow-tie.
    He sighed in relief, he didn't know what just came over him.
    Arthur waited for Leon to catch up to him, then kept on walking. Up ahead there was a small building that could've been a pub if it wasn't for the broken down walls and roof. It didn't look very inviting to him. Flying Mint Bunny seemed to be keeping its distance from the old building. There was a strange feeling of dread that came over him every time he looked its way.
    Maybe this wasn't the best choice...
    He turned around back towards the city,
    "We're better off just going into the city if we want to be safe." he said to Leon. Hoping he was thinking he same thing.
    As they walked Arthur couldn't help but remember the strange thing Flying Mint Bunny had told him a while ago. It was something about his eyes...
    "By the way, what's wrong with my eyes?" he whispered to the rabbit.
    "They're blue...the colour of cotton candy." it answered, avoiding his gaze.

Crazed blue eyes, platinum-blonde hair, a sickinly sweet smile. It's only way too familiar...

Oliver.

((Bad post is bad DX))
    Romania
    Romania

Post  Romania Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:29 am

"Sounds good. If anything bad happens, just call." the Romanian agreed.

That said, he began looking out a dirty old window, looking for any people, but only seeing dried blood on the streets and buildings.

Suddenly, a small squeak came from behind him and jumping slightly, the man turned around, at first only seeing a small, dark figure.

After carefully looking at it, Romania was relieved that it was just a mouse.

"What are you doing, little one? You startled me." The man leaned closer, noticing now that the mouse was dark brown, almost black and had brown little eyes.

The mouse let out another squeak and rushed over to a wooden door the man hadn't noticed before. Looking down, the man saw the mouse looking at him then the door and then him again.

"You want me to go in there, little one?" The mouse squeaked again in response.

"I'm guessing that's a yes, then." Romania said and opened the door.

The sight in front of him, almost made him turn around and run. Almost.

A man lay on the bed, his stomach cut open and intestines hanging out, blood covering his whole body. But what caught his attention the most was the knife sticking out of the man's forehead.

Swearing to himself, the romanian slowly stepped inside the room and reached out for the knife. Taking it carefully, he slowly pulled it out of the man's forehead.

Quickly retreating from the room, he tried to erase the horrible image from his head.

Looking down again, the romanian saw the mouse looking at him with an expectant eye.

"I'm sorry, little one, but I don't have a treat for you...If you come with me, I might get you one, maybe. What do you say?" what was he doing? Talking to a mouse? Whatever. He did like the little guy and Romania had an idea that the mouse could be a better conversational partner than Hungary, anyways.

The mouse squeaked again in response and taking that as a yes, Romania picked it up and set him on this shoulder. "I think I'll call you Lestat..."

And so, with his newfound ally, Romania went back to looking out the window in case anybody he knew showed up.
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet

Post  Greece Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:48 pm

As soon as the sun rose, or what seemed to be a sunrise in this strange world. Heracles picked up his sleeping sister and headed towards the city. “ I wonder what will happen when we reach the city Maybe we’ll find America, Canada or…. No don’t jinx it. and say that she’s here. Better not.” Greece said to himself. “Yeah and you better hope we don’t run into any of the dark sides either man.” Nikòlas said from within Greece’s mind. “Looks like we’re getting closer and she’s still asleep.” Greece said looking at his sister. "Heracles I vote we find food first when we get to the city.” The voice said. “ I thought you wanted to go weapon shopping first?” Greece asked the voice in his head. “Let me think for a bit while you keep on walking, okay?” Nikòlas replied quickly. Greece continued to walk down the path until he heard his sister wake. “Morning little one, look there’s a city. We’ll be heading there and maybe there’s a few shops we can find things for ourselves.” Greece said smiling at the girl who had just woke up.

“Perfect he found the city, once he reaches it I’ll have to contact the master for him to set things up for this fool. Soon when the others come the game will begin and the fun will start!” Amara thought to herself as she saw the city. “Wow big brother that place is huge. What do you think we’ll find there?” Amara asked so innocently. “Hopefully some supplies and maybe my cross.” Greece said smiling and started walking again. “Okay pretty boy. I’ve decided we’ll go get weapons first and then some food. How does that sound?” the voice asked him. “Sounds good and we’ll take shelter in one of the stores then. “ Greece replied in his head as they finally entered the city.

“Wow this place is big huh big brother?” Amara asked Greece. “Yeah it is where the heck are we gonna find a shop that sells weapons though?” Greece asked himself. “That’s a dumb question. Look for a sign that says weapons or a sign shaped like one. What’s wrong with you? But of course we are in a city so yeah.” Nikòlas replied. It seemed probably a half hour or more till they came upon a tore that had swords and daggers in the front window. “We’re here!” Both Heracles and Nikòlas said at the same time having both voices mix together. When Amara heard this she had a confused look. “They get along how can this be, one is good one is evil. I think I may be missing something here. But what is it?” Amara wondered to herself as she followed them into the store. Inside the place was almost empty. “Wow Herc you would think a place with the front window filled they would have more stuff here.” Nikòlas said disappointed. “ I’ll agree with you there but, we’re here for what you wanted and a sheath. Nothing else understand?” Greece said to the air. “Ugh understood, lets just get a move on then. Heck this can even be our hq for now.” Niko said with pride. “I like that idea. Amara you go to the back of the store and stare there until we’re done exploring and see if this store is a good hideout.” Greece said squatting down and looking at his sister. “Right I’ll go stay in the office. You be careful then.” Amara said hugging him and then running to the back of the store. “All right Hercy time to get to work!” Niko said cheering like a maniac. “Niko I’ve you before if you call me that name I’m going to call you Nicky and I know you hate that. So calm down and lets get to work.” Greece said closing his eyes and when they opened the left one turned a deep purple.

Last edited by Greece on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:34 pm

"Just a warning-- It's not any better outside in terms of appearance, aru!"

"Who cares, let's just get out."

Well, at least his mind's set and his decision made.

Really, the only thing he thought about that futon place thingy was about the interestingly twisted irony of it all, putting a seemingly harmless area in a place muuuuuch more messed up than it seems at first.

So yeah, he didn't hesitate to follow China when he went for the door.

And outside they went.

Well, China was right about one thing: the outside world looks like shit just as much as the inside world.

The skies were cloudy, dark and gray, the buildings were worn, damaged, some almost outright ruined and barely standing. But this was a big city, it was obvious. Denmark had a feeling that in any other situations, this place would've been very beautiful and exciting. Now, as his eyes looked around and took in all the details he could see, he just found himself wanting to do two things only: find out if there are any other nations in here(and then why and what for), and get the HECK out of here without looking back.

He had a good feeling China would agree with him if he'd voice those thoughts out loud.

Speaking about thoughts.

Why did they become so jumbled again?

... And not only thoughts, as it seemed.

Cause at one point he was looking at this abandoned car parked across street, and then the edges of his vision were blurring out in black.

And on the next moment, it was like a vision.

As clear as day.

It was like he was a third, unneeded person, or like he was watching a video.

There on one side he saw himself, clad in that good old black and red uniform of his, the epic boots, suit, coat, gloves, the hat, and then his awesome ax held in one hand. He was glaring, glaring over at something in front of him.

And that something wasn't a "something", it was a "someone".

Like a mirror image of himself, only it was so WRONG.

Dressed in clothes identical to his, but the black having been replaced with white/gray and the red being a dark blue color. Hair being a dark brown, the skin tone even being darker. An ax held in the same hand he was holding his own, only the colors of the thing were also just OFF. The metal was darker, it wasn't impressive looking, it was just plain threatening. And there were dried bloodstains on it.

Hell. There was dried and fresh blood on the both of them, the real his' vision version and the fake him. They have been fighting, he realized that now. But even at his personal worst, he wouldn't really look as worn and ruffled as the fake him. And not in the battle-induced sense. No, that seemed natural. It seemed common. Seemed like it came with the other him, came naturally, accompanied him wherever he went. Like a shadow, an outward reminder of what he could do at any possible moment. It was really creeping the Dane out, it really was.

But the face put him off the most.

A grin of malevolence, one not too unlike the expressions he had made on many occasions, but so DIFFERENT, INSANE really. Like a face of a sadist, of someone who is about to inflict agony upon agony and who would find pleasure and entertainment from it.

The eyes didn't help either.

Brown-maroon irises were boring into his vision self's blue ones, the glint in them only confirming that earlier thought of his concerning the... well, the copy's, grin. It was promising in any way but good way.

But the creepiest thing might or might not have been the pupils.

Wether it was just the lighting or the angle, but the pupils seemed like they were completely and utterly white. Like snow, like a ghostly hue, like clouds, like anything white which might or might not bring trouble. Only this white was anything but natural.

"Mikkel..." He heard a voice. His own voice. Only it wasn't his own.

"Nej..." He wasn't speaking out loud, but his thought voice, HIS voice, it sounded right back at the foreign one. "Mattias."

"Mikkel..."

"Nej. Mattias."

He had sounded firmer on that second time, more stern, no-nonsense. At least to himself he did.

And all at once, the vision faded, everything returned to the strangeness which was the current "normal". His vision was okay, he was still himself, and he was outside, with China.

And his head felt like splitting apart.

Ow.

((Iggy, I am sorry if this looks like a strange copy of your post(it inspired me, I have to admit), but I'm having this glorious idea of a 2P Denmark and I had to include it in the post. I hope none of you guys mind.))

Last edited by Denmark on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:50 pm

The questions his sister asked split him straight down the middle. The dark half of him wanted to go there, kill everyone he saw a threat, loot their corpse and move on as if nothing had ever happened. The other half wanted to stay where he was, and not take the risks, wait until the smoke clears and slip away silently. He struggled to find a happy medium..
    He thought to himself: If we go there.. but remain in cover, we should be ok... hopefully , we could get some supplies... and not have to hurt anyone ... yes.. I could leave Natalia here... no, not after what I saw... the worst thing I saw wasn’t necessarily her death...It was her rape beforehand.
    It was clear in his mind; he would never let her out of his sight ever again, that meant he would have to take her with him, no matter how much he wanted to keep her away from any sort of risk.
    “follow... me...Natali....Natalia..” his words were slowly becoming more staggered and wheezed, it hurt to talk more now than it had not even a little while ago.
    Ivan had a grip on his sisters’ hand with one hand and his newly found baseball bat in the other, he walked hunched over, moving from building to building until they reached the point from which the smoke came. In the middle of the road just round the corner from him was a bonfire, with barricades scattered around it, and in front of the fire stood a man...
    His coat was black, his scarf a pale grey. He had brown hair. What made the Russian shiver was the fact that other than these details, that man was him before all of this had happened. Before the hall of mirrors and the scars, before his scarf was dyed red with blood and his gloves were replaced with bandages... before he could mercilessly kill.
    “Come out. There is no point hiding from yourself.” The man before him said
    Ivan already knew who this man was. He came from where he had crouched and stood in the middle of the road, and it that moment first excruciating time, the two Russians eyes met.

Ones eyes spoke of conflict, pain and anger and despair. The others spoke of arrogance, wealth and power but also... foolishness.
    KongKong13
    KongKong13

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  KongKong13 Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:50 pm

As sped up,Leon felt something odd. Was he being watched? He kept looking behind him,and still nothing or no one was there. It pissed him off that the feeling wouldn't go away,but he moved forward. After he caught up with Arthur, he kept hearing that strange childish laughter. He wanted to scream at it to shut up,but then Arthur would think strangely of him. "Ah,right. Sure." Leon mumbled as he followed the man. He kept walking slower and slower,until he finally stopped.

A pair of dark ember eyes glittered in one of the buildings, and disappeared when Leon tried to do double take. "I'm just tired." he muttered as he ran again. "It's just in my head." he said. But the eyes followed him and the blonde as they headed to their destination. Whatever it was that was following him, it wasn't showing if he was evil or not. But it sure did get a kick out of seeing Leon squirm around in fear and frustration.
    England
    England
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Arthur Kirkland

Post  England Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Staring at the city lights with inhuman blue eyes and a crooked half moon smile, stood the man who was Arthur Kirkland. Or so he thought. 
    He clutched his head, it felt like it was exploding. What was happening? 
    Someone...help me.

Screams filled the air, he could feel his knife slice through flesh, blood splattered over him. The taste of iron felt soothing on his tongue, he wanted more.
    Arthur's head swung back, someone grabbed his hair and pulled him to the ground. He felt the swift stinging feeling of a knife stabbing into his stomach and chest. His throat ached from screaming.
    The man closed his eyes and listened to the wonderful symphony of screams. His arm acted on its own, swinging up and down, cutting deeper into the flesh each time.
    Make it stop!
    Arthur couldn't breath, his sobs choking him, the pain growing worse.
    He called for Leon. He couldn't hear an answer.
    The only thing he could look up at was a man much  like himself only not quite himself either. He had a cruel look in his eyes. Only set on bringing pain.

More! His mind screamed for more. He needed more blood, more flesh, more screams. His victim would most likely die soon enough, then the fun will fade. He frowned at this thought. He stopped stabbing. He was buried deep in his thoughts.
    Laying on the ground, helpless and nearly dead. Arthur somehow managed to roll over onto his stomach. The pain was excruciating. He reached for his  back pocket where he kept his lighter. Arthur prayed for the safety of his friends, hoping they could somehow get out alive. Bringing the lighter down the grass he flicked the switch and the ground before him was set aflame.
    Fire...
    Where is my prey?
    He snapped out of his thoughts, scanning the area for his victim.
    No!
    Not yet! I wasn't finished.
    Arthur searched the area for his attacker's knife. His vision was blurring, making it hard to see his surroundings.
    There, a glint of stained silver.
    He grabbed it and held it up to his own neck. After one last look at the brilliant, blue sky that laid above, he did it. He was-

Arthur opened his eyes.
    The first thing he saw was that same sky...
    There was no pain anymore.
    "Iggy?" a voice sobbed next to him.
    The man got up. 
    Still no pain.
    "What's going on?" asks the voice again.
    It was Flying Mint Bunny.
    He looked behind him only to meet the traumatized eyes of Leon. 
    Was that...real?

((This just got intense owo. And this is what happens when I listen to Korn xD I swear the band gives me the most violent ideas for writing lol.))
    China
    China

Post  China Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:52 pm

China didn't notice Denmark's current problem at first, deciding to glance around instead.

The city just looked so... dead. Hell, there wasn't even a small breeze going through the city. Which would have been nice to have, quite frankly.

After a few moments, he looked over to Denmark. He blinked when he saw the Dane's confused/horrified expression.

"Dānmài? Are you alright, aru?"

((GAH!! What's with my lame-ass posts?! GermanyFacePalm))

Last edited by China on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:20 pm

"Are you alright, aru?"

"Wha- 'course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

Well, that's a lie, we all kinda know it. But there wouldn't be any reason for China to know it too, would there?

Though while he was anything but not-creeped-out-to-the-max right now, he would be damned before he'd let that show. He's Kongerigeit Danmark, a mighty country, once-empire, someone with quite the influence in Europe, and not a wimp. So he won't be a wimp.

He'll be Denmark.

"... Let's move, eh."

Yes, the city's way worse than your average ghost town would be, and the daylight is about as much help as a broken light bulb in a window-less metal bunker(well, not really, but it's still almost night-level for daytime), but hell, it's not worse than indoors.

So he just took a couple steps ahead, walking out to the middle of the deserted street, stopping there and turning his head this way and that way, trying to think which way should he and the Asian nation better go. Left or right, left or right, left or right...

... Let's go right.

Looks like there's an intersection that way anyway.
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet

Post  Greece Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:54 pm

“So we’re looking for a cross and iron spiked chain balls right?” Heracles asked his other side as they explored the store. “Bingo something for me to play with when we’re in trouble buddy. I’m best with club like things and you’re better with a sword. Get my point here?” Nikòlas snickered at his own ending joke. “Yes, yes wonderful pun you made there. But keep in mind that we are on a mission you.” Heracles said rolling his eye. “It’s so nice to be half out and looking around. Two perspectives, looking in two different ways for two different minds.” 2P Greece said sighing. “Yeah but it also makes me dizzy Niko. So watch how fast you move your eye.” Greece said shaking his head. “Point taken partner.” 2p Greece said looking around.” Hey Niko I think I found something for you, look over there!” Greece said pointing to a wall on the far side of the store. 2p Greece moved his eye to see the wall that Greece pointed to. What was on the wall was a giant cross. “Get over there you lazy ass I wanna see if it’s live oak!” Nikòlas shouted. “All right no need to get all excited and give me a headache.” Heracles told his other side walking over to the large cross on the wall. Greece looked closely at cross and then the label underneath. “I okay it says that it is made of live oak, 5’7 in height and about four inches in width. About the size of the cross I lost earlier here.” Heracles said getting back up. “Perfect size! Pick that cross off the wall and then let’s look for those iron spiked chain balls.

Amara watch the nations look though the store while hiding behind store clerk desk. “Interessssting, they work together asss one. What I have heard about the othersss is that they are losing their mindsss. This one isss different I shall watch him clossssely.” Amara said to herself in a whisper so they would not hear her. Walking back to the stores office she grabbed what looked like a black scale from her toga pocket and started talking to it. “Massster the Grecian and he evil sssside are working together how can thisss happen?” She asked the scale. The only sound that came out of it was hissing. “Yesss they are in the city, we are hiding out at the weaponssss shop right now. They are collecting the crossss and other itemssss they needed. Thank you for placcceing the items here Masssster. Oh and you placed sssome itemsss and food around the city for the othersss too? I will not argue on what you want, thisss is your game after all. Have you distributed the food for us and the other playersss?” Amara asked watching the doorway as more hissing came out of the scale. “That’sss wonderful, and really are our items that closssse? Very well I shall go collect the itemsss and fool them onccce again. Thank you again massster.” Amara hissed as she hid the scale back in her pocket. After putting it away the snake ran to the back of the store to find the items she had been told about from the one she called master.

“Herc over there, there’s something round and shiny over there.” Nikòlas pointed out something shiny to the right. “Alright, alright I’m going. You do realize I haven’t had my nap yet?” Heracles said in an annoyed tone. The man with two different colored eyes walked over to find the last thing they needed. “Nice eye you, we found those spiked balls you wanted. Too bad we couldn’t find a sheath.” Greece said disappointed. “Dun worry man we’ll get one somehow. But right now let’s take this stuff and put it together in the back with your sister there.” 2p Greece said cheerfully as they placed the brss and iron balls on the clerk desk. “Big brother big brother, look what I found in the store next door!” Amara called from the back of the store. Greece jogged over to find his sister panting while dragging a large box. “Amara you know you’re not supposed to leave the place without me! Don’t you remember what happened with Arthur? He molested you!” Greece yelled at the girl. “B-but I-I j-just wanted to help.” Amara said starting to cry. Greece realized what he just done. He made his sister cry and he hated it when someone made them cry. “I’ll leave you two alone then I don’t want to get wrapped up in this thing.” Nikòlas said as the purple faded back to aqua. Heracles fell to his knees and hugged his sister. “I’m sorry I yelled. You and Nikòlas are the only ones I can trust right now here in this place. Forgive me Amara?” Greece asked with a tearful smile. “Alright, but don’t yell again? It’s really scary.” Amara said wiping away tears. “Alright then, let me carry that box to the office and then we can put together the cross on the clerk desk out there. “ He said getting up and then grabbing the box.

“By the way nice find how’d you move all this food?” Greece said placing the box in the office then looking through it. “I took multiple trips to get this much, and it took me a while to drag it here.” Amara lied to him as she looked to the ground. “Are you lying Amara?” Greece asked her with a glare. “OF COURSE NOT!” she shouted back. “ALrigh alright no need to shout, all you have to do is tell me you’re not lying that’s all.” He said smiling. “Now you go lock the doors here and once you’re done come back right away, understand me?” he smiled as she left the room. “Herc there’s something fishy here but I don’t know what it is.” Nikòlas told Heracles as he wrapped the chained iron balls around the wooden cross. “Yeah same here Niko, same here. But let’s just wait and see what it is first.” Greece said finishing up the wrapping.
    Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:59 am

"Don't worry Mattie~ The hero is fine..."

It was an obvious lie... Alfred was far from fine and he knew it too.

"I should be really worried about you... look at you..." Alfred told Matthew, glancing at his tattered clothing. Matthew frowned slightly, worry haunting him as he looked toward the ground.

Matthew was silent... terrified... He felt like such a child; it felt as if his knees would give way any moment now and he would burst into tears crying to go home. But he fought back the horrible feelings as much as he could; in this place, the first sign of weakness could prove fatal. He didn't want to worry Alfred either, but Mattie couldn't help it. This was all beyond anything he had ever experienced and Matthew was scared for his life, the rose on his wrist taunting him as it reminded him no matter what happened, Matthew was doomed to reach his end eventually...

"We need to get out of here dude." Alfred said, taking Matthew by the hand and leading him back up the stairs towards the open door, Alice following close behind gripping Matthews jacket. Alfred's hand gave Matthew a slight sense of comfort; through all the fear just knowing his brother was here with him was one of the only things keeping him from going crazy. However a loud slam caused Matthew to jump slightly as the building fell dark and the front door slammed itself shut. Alice whimpered in the darkness as she hugged Canadas legs and buried her face in his jacket. Alfred let go of Matthews hand as he attacked the door knob, cursing under his breath. "Fuck!" he yelled as he began throwing himself at the door, but to no avail as the door refused to budge. The American yelled sending fierce blows at the door with firmly clenched fists.

"S-Stop! You'll hurt yourself! A-Al!" Mattie cried, his voice quivering slightly in fear as he grabbed Alfred's arm to try to make him stop.

"M-Mattie...?" Alice whimpered pulling on Matthews jacket to get his attention. Matthew looked first down toward Alice before following her gaze down the stairs where a man stood silently in the darkness. Unlike the various dark shadows and figures Matthew had seen thus far, this man was strangely familiar...

"R-Ril-" Matthew was cut off as the dark man put a finger to his lips and all fell silent. It was then he heard it - the low growl of a threatening creature. The snarl came from behind the locked door and Mattie's eyes widened at the sound. The creature... The one from the hospital... It had escaped...

Matthew turned to stare at the door and covered his mouth with his hands as he stood in silence. It sounded close as if it were waiting right outside the door to tear them apart as soon as the brothers opened it. Matthew stumbled back slightly with terror in his eyes.

Miss me?

Matthew seemingly heard his own voice speaking in his mind, however, the voice was a little more laid-back than the Canadian's usual tone. Mattie slowly turned back to the man at the bottom of the stairs. The man's wavy hair was a dirtied blonde and tied back behind his head, his eyes a dull blue colour staring at Matthew with a fairly blank expression showing neither happiness, nor anger. The strange figure had a hockey stick over his shoulder, mostly hidden behind his back, and a particular twisted curl of hair.

"M-Mattie... I'm scared..." Alice muttered, tears beginning to form in her eyes as she buried her face in Matthew's coat.

"Shh..." Matthew replied as he tried to make out what was going on.

...Riley?

Matthew thought to himself. Without a word, the man span round and swung the hockey stick to hit the ground behind him, the smack of it meeting the cold floor echoing through the building. It was then Matthew noticed the blood soaking the end of the stick, still dripping from the end. Mattie gasped at the sight and covered his mouth trying not to choke.

"Me... Or that?" The man spoke clearly in a slightly hushed voice, much like Matthew's but with more confidence than Mattie usually had, as he stood facing away from the brothers. There was a short pause before the strange man slowly began to walk down a dark hallway dragging the hockey stick along the ground behind him, leaving a trail of fresh blood as he left. As he faded into the darkness, Matthew froze, not knowing what to do...

"Mattie?" Alice said quietly looking up at the Canadian with worried eyes. Matthew said nothing, staring at the darkness of the hallway the man had walked down. What could he do? What should he do? Matthew didn't know...shaking in fear as he stood in silence...
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Alfred F Jones

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 6 Empty Re: Trapped inside a Hell Hold

Post  America Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:51 am

He kept trying to knock the door down, but no luck... "COME ON!!" One last bashed did it all. The door broke down; making a crashing noise against the pavement. "Woohoo! The hero did it!" He turned with a smile at Mattie but that smile went away, he saw his Brother shaking... "M-mattie?" America slowly went behind Mattie, hugging him from Behind, singing him a Lullaby that Mattie only knew. America always sang it to him when they were kids. America just hoped the Lullaby would stop making Mattie scared... He wants to make Mattie remember that his Brother is here for him...

(Short post is Short~)
    Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:30 am

Matthew felt Alfred's arms wrap around him from behind, his brothers warmth comforting him if only for a moment. "A-Al..." Matthew muttered as the American began to sing him the lullaby that always made him feel at home...home... A few tears escaped from his eyes as he gripped America's arms. He wished for the moment to last just a little longer but Matthew was reminded of their situation when Alice let out an ear piercing scream. Matthew immediately turned around to see that Alfred had broken down the door but, as he had thought, something was waiting for them outside...

The creature from the hospital stood in the doorway; one eye black and contaminated blue and the other glinted blood red in the little light there was in this strange place, greasy fur as black as the night itself standing on end as it growled threateningly and arched it's back. The creature was thin, you could almost make out it's bones; it was starved and hungry...

Suddenly, it leapt at Alfred, opening its mouth threateningly and it's blood-thirsty eyes staring him in the face.

"AL! LOOK OUT!" Matthew cried pushing his brother out of the way and facing the creature head on.

"MATTIE!!" Alice cried grabbing the back of Matthews jacket trying to pull him back but it was no use. Matthew's face coming inches away from the beast as it leapt at him.

Is this...the end?

Matthew shut his eyes, waiting for the impact and pain of ravenous teeth striking his face...

You really are stupid...

Matthew snapped his eyes open to a frightful sight. The man from before stood behind him, one arm around Matthews shoulder, the other outstretched past his face, clutching the knife from Matthews pocket. The man had struck the beast in the back of the throat, his hand in the grip of the beasts jaws as it clung onto conciousness. The knife had broken through the beasts skull, the end visible out of the back of the beasts head. The scene was sickening, blood running from the beasts head like a waterfall. The creature's grip on the strange man's hand loosened and the knife slipped from inside its head, leaving it to fall to the ground and splash into a pool of it's own blood.

Matthew stood silently... He was in total shock...

"Riley..."

Riley moved back from Matthew and walked quietly over to his hockey stick which had been left leaning against a nearby wall. He began to wipe the blood from Matthews knife with his sleeve.

"Mattie..." Alice whimpered quietly. Matthew shot round and stared at Alice, who was clinging to Alfred's leg. She must have been terrified...

There was no word to describe the emotions rushing through Matthews head. His eyes were wide in fear and he couldn't stop shaking...

"A-Al...I-I want to go h-home... I don't like it here... It's not real is it? I-I don't want to be here... It's just a bad dream, right? Let's go home now...P-Please..." Matthews voice wavered on the final word as tears streamed down his face and he cried out and fell to his knees. Matthew cried loudly burying his face in his hands. "I want to go home! I want to go home!" He spluttered repeatedly.

"We all want to go home kid..." Riley said with only very slight sympathy in his voice, leaning against the wall of the building, flipping Matthew's knife in his hand like it was nothing. He watched silently as Matthew cried like a child.
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Alfred F Jones

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 6 Empty Re: Trapped inside a Hell Hold

Post  America Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:55 am

"M-Mattie..." What was that thing... It was a Strange creature, it wasn't an animal or any a human that he knew of... He ignored everything else around him and only thought of his brother... "Mattie..." His heart broke as he saw his Brother cry. "A-Al...I-I want to go h-home... I don't like it here... It's not real is it? I-I don't want to be here... It's just a bad dream, right? Let's go home now...P-Please..." Mattie spoke as he saw tears running down his cheeks. America looked at Mattie with a worried look on his face. He watched as Mattie cried and fell to his knees; repeating "I want to go home! I want to go home!" America felt like he was going to break, he never saw his brother act like this.

"Mattie... its going to be alright! We will go home! I Promise you! I wont let anything else make you cry and tremble in fear... I promise..." America knelt down and said those words with confidence. "Promise me, you wont leave my side." He placed his hands on Canada's shoulders, staring him in the eyes with a serious look.

"Now, take my hand. Mattie... I promise you we will leave this damned place and i will protect you. The hero is always here for you." America held out his hand, you could see many bruises on his hand from trying to break the door down.

Last edited by America on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    China
    China

Post  China Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:14 pm

"Wha- 'course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

...Okay. That was a fast recovery.
    Denmark seemed if only sightly better now, and that comforted China a bit.

For now.

China gasped a bit and looked around.
    Where did the voice come from...? It sounded familiar... but then it didn't.

"... Let's move, eh."

China's attention went back to Denmark as the blond he started going right.

"Wait for me, aru!" He shouted, chasing after the younger Nordic nation.
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:44 am

"Wait for me, aru!"

"What's the matter, can't keep up with Danmark~?" Ah, it feels good to be able to say something in a non-tense manner. Brief as it is. Eh, it's still better than nothing-

Fæ lille Mattias...~

Well, at least he had the decency to appear unchanging on the outside. Heck, he didn't even falter in his walking. But on the inside, he had frozen up.

That voice was his but... but NOT his...

Didn't sound like HIM.

It sounded like... something definitely not-him.

Or someONE-

Aldrig var den hensynsfulde type, eh Danmark.

Shut up.

Shut up.

You're not my voice.

Not my thoughts.

Shut up.

... Why is there laughter now...?

Dette vil være sjovt~.

Hold mund.

Hold MUND!

Okay Danmark. Focus back on the real world. The voice's gone. It's okay. Just work on staying normal and conscious. And then finding other nations too. Ja. That's the plan. Now focus, Mattias, focus. Fooooocus...

Seriously now.

Focus.

There we go.

((Fæ lille Mattias - Silly little Mattias
    Aldrig var den hensynsfulde type, eh Danmark - Never been the considerate type, eh Denmark.
    Dette vil være sjovt - This will be fun
    Hold mund - Shut up))
    North Italy
    North Italy

Post  North Italy Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Germany wrote:Germany took the glasses from the Italian's hands and put them on.

His vision was much clearer now.

It had to be dehydration doing this to him.

"Feliciano....Let's find a different place to stay." he said, before walking out while holding the Italian close.

A young boy in black watched them walk away before fading away like smoke.

((Short post because I'm injured and tired from the con.))

" Ve... " The Italian spoke softly, staying close to the German. He could sense something was bothering Ludwig, but he couldn't figure out what exactly...

It was better, Feliciano decided, to just keep quiet about the situation.
    Unless it happened again, of course. Which he hoped he never had to watch Ludwig go through that again. It was scary enough this time.

(( I really have to start bein' more active. :U ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:17 pm