Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official private forum for the Heta-Chikyuu-RPers from deviantART. You may only join if you're part of the RP~

+17
Finland
Sealand
France
KongKong13
America
Greece
Prussia
Germany
Canada
Poland
Russia
North Italy
Belarus
Romania
Hungary
China
England
21 posters

America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Alfred F Jones

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 10 Empty Re: Trapped inside a Hell Hold

Post  America Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:04 pm

He got a Piggyback ride by Niko, holding him still so he wont fall off. he felt the migraine more and more, hurting so much. he didn't know what it is but he can tell hes going to find out... sooner or later.

He wasn't really listening to the other two Greeks when they were talking about the 2p's we've met so far. his mind was on the migraine, he couldn't help it, something was trying to rip out of his head. it kinda felt horrible. he grunted in pain as niko placed him on his feet.

Let me out... LET ME FUCKING OUT!! The voice shouted in his head again, the voice was really pissed off now, yelling in a devilish angry voice.

Niko looked at the dazed American. “You stay here and watch him he seems a bit out of it, I’ll go check.” Nikolas said, grabbing his cross and heading down. "Okay" The American nodded, watching Niko disappear. After some waiting, Niko came back and gave them the signal, motioning him and Greece to go down with him. both, greece and him nodded. Greece helped America downstairs.

“Alright America we’re at the weapons shop.” Greece said placing his friend on the floor against the wall. "Thanks..." he smiled at the Greek, hes happy that someone is helping him, i guess that what friendship does. friends help other friends. and the hero needs to help them all. because hes a friend to them.

“I’ll try and grab as much I can from this shop. Herc you go check out the front, hopefully we’ll have enough time to get the supplies.” Niko said. digging through some items in some cases.

Greece slowly went to the front of the shop, then he looked at America. “America I’ll be outside checking things out.” Heracles said then walking out into the street. "Stay safe." he alerted Greece, hoping hes going to be alright out there.

He looked around the area of the weapon shop. "Hmm.." he carefully walked to some weapons. even though his mind was basically killing him now. he tried to surpass the pain and move forward, trying to forget the pain that was having like a never ending battle.

He picked up a nice looking gun, with a awesome design on the metal. he checked it carefully, he needs to find a good gun that will damage those things good. he looked at some others one, checking them out carefully. soon he picked the right one. a shotgun. he really love shotguns. he kept one behind the fridge if someone tried to steal his things.

he placed loads of bullets in his pockets and he grabbed a mini gun in case. he found a belt that he could put bullets on, so he wore that.

"Oooh... what are these." He saw a pair of goggles on the shelve, just standing there. he glanced at them, seeing these were not normal goggles... but night vision goggles. he found a bunch of them, about 10. this will come in handy. he grabbed them. "Look! i found these." He walked to Niko, showing the night vision goggles. "These will come in handy when its night." he smiled as he looked at Niko, waiting for him to say something

Greece
    Greece

Character sheet
    Name: Heracles Karpusi

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 10 Empty Re: Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Post  Greece Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:48 pm

“Yeah that is cool and it may help. I’m going outside for a minute. The big guy has his thinking face on.” 2P Greece said patting America’s back and heading outside. “You’ve got your thinking face on again.” Nikolas said to his other half. “I’m thinking of the next mission. And I say you and I do it, the group is growing too big and everyone is stressing out. Someone has to leave or something bad will happen.” Greece said leaning against the front window. “I see what you’re getting at here. You want to do this by yourself, a suicide mission. Well guess what buddy if you go, then I go and that’s a matter of fact.” 2P Greece said smiling at the other Greece. Heracles just smiled and looked up saying “You have a deal then, we both go then. It’ll be like old times you and me fighting a horde together.” “Tch, yeah like old times except with zombies. Can’t wait to see that old war hungry, blood thirsty you.” Niko laughed. “I bet you’ll see him again soon. Probably while we fight.” Herc laughed back.

Looking back inside both Greeks saw their friend search through shelves. Sighing they looked back towards the horizon saying "By the look of the sun or if it is a sun we have at least five hours of light left. Enough time to do this. Come on Niky time to ask the kid for the directions.” Heracles said walking back into the shop again. “Hey America mind giving us the directions to the park?” He asked. After listen to the directions and hearing America ask him why he needed them if America himself was coming with. Both Greeks just sighed and smiled. “America I want you to do me a few things. One thing I need you to do is go back to the group and lead them out of here. You are hero and the guiding light of our group, I need you to be strong and lead them. I will go ahead with my 2P at my side and go get those supplies.” Greece said giving a fake smile. “Another thing I need for you to do is if we don’t come back and Belarus wakes up. I want you to tell her to be strong, tell her what I did for the group and that I hope she can forgive me.” He said with tears forming in his eyes. “Don’t you worry, we can handle the fighting both of us have fought many wars so we know what to do. Trust in us old guys.” 2P Greece said smiling. “Will you do that for us? If we don’t return by dark you will know what happened then. Just don’t tell them groupt we’re going to do okay?” He asked again hoping the American would agree.
    Romania
    Romania

Post  Romania Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:51 am

He sighed as he saw the greeks and a few others leave.
    Well, nothing he can do right now, so he just stat down on the cold roof and looked around the city.
    Nothing.
    He cold smell the others, he could smell the blood, the rotting flesh.
    His un-human hearing could pick up the creatures crawling around.
    All around the city.
    The noise hurt his head.
    Or was it something else that hurt?
    Maybe it was a presence of the man he never wanted to see?
    That had destroyed his life centuries ago? He quickly looked around again.
    Nothing.
    Still, he was sure the man was around here somewhere.

And he better stay away.
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Dmitri stared at the half-blushing girl stood before him, his red eyes glazed over and his smirk replaced with the first genuinely warm smile he had smiled since his childhood, his smirk had firmly escaped him. Perhaps this was how Ivan felt when he was alongside Katharine?
    He was pulled from his stupor when he noticed a pale blue flower with wide petals that had grown between the cracks in the road. Diamond in the rough. “One moment” Dmitri said in an un-characteristically happy tone before coiling like a spring and jumping down to the street below. Using the head of an infected to soften his fall yet not getting a single speck of red upon his coat, he ran to where the flower was and picked it.
    Swiftly running back and climbing the building side as only he and riley could, he returned to Belgium’s side only two minutes after leaving. “A flower for the lady” he said softly before cupping her face gently with his left hand and placing the flower gently behind her left ear.

Meanwhile...

Ivan had moved away somewhat from the group as to not ruin the moment for his abused counterpart beckoning the Canadians to follow him to the as his coughing worsened
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  America Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Greeks just sighed and smiled. “America I want you to do me a few things. One thing I need you to do is go back to the group and lead them out of here. You are hero and the guiding light of our group, I need you to be strong and lead them. I will go ahead with my 2P at my side and go get those supplies.” Greece said giving a smiled but it seemed fake to America. he just nodded at the words.“Another thing I need for you to do is if we don’t come back and Belarus wakes up. I want you to tell her to be strong, tell her what I did for the group and that I hope she can forgive me.” He said with tears forming in his eyes. America glared at Greece. "Of course dude! You will make it! Be like a damn hero! You can't just die!? you need to live for Belarus... and for us. i don't think she would forgive for letting yourself die for her. We need to do this together. as friends, and survivors." America breathed to say more.

"And. We need to find every nation that is in here, we have to stick together no matter what. Small groups are fine but we have to be careful now." America huffed and puffed for... yeah. hes going to say more.

"Just please. don't die. thats the thing you can't do. its like a NO-NO. like Iggy tells me, "If your going to do it, your getting spanked later." Yeah... he actually meant it... but thats when i was a kid. but anyway, off that subject. You have to survive for Belarus and for the group. even if you wont come back..." He stops, looking around then he grabs a signal gun that shots out a red flair into the sky. "Use this. it will signal us that you haven't died."

America grunted in pain. he forgotten the pain in till it came back to haunt him.

Let me out!

Fuck... it was hurting like hell now. something was shaking in his head, it felt like pure rage, anger, evil... he felt scared...

"ARGHHH!" He screamed as he dropped to his knees. something was coming... something that was FUCKING PAINFUL!

"G-Greece.." He grunted and whimpered as the pain got bigger and bigger... he screamed in pain as a shadow, standing in front of him was slowly forming. it was about America's size.

"Fucking... Finally..." the voice growled under his breath as the shadow slowly was fading. showing the stranger's true colours.

"Hey Al..." He laughed in a evil tone. America looked up, seeing the Stranger's crimson eyes and red like blood hair. the Stranger grinned at America.

"I'm back... Tim is finally fucking back!" He grinned more with his sharp devil like teeth. "I'm back.." he finished as he looked around. seeing the two greeks and America. "No Audience?"

"Tim..." America said, glaring at Tim. Tim smiled evily as he felt the glare straight at him. "Hey Bitch."
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet

Post  Greece Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:10 pm

(Note I will be using Dead Island logic here)

"Of course dude! You will make it! Be like a damn hero! You can't just die!? you need to live for Belarus... and for us. I don't think she would forgive for letting yourself die for her. We need to do this together. as friends, and survivors. And. We need to find every nation that is in here, we have to stick together no matter what. Small groups are fine but we have to be careful now. Just please. Don’t die. That’s the thing you can't do. It’s like a NO-NO. Like Iggy tells me, “If you’re going to do it, you’re getting spanked later." Yeah... he actually meant it... but that’s when I was a kid. But anyway, off that subject. You have to survive for Belarus and for the group. Even if you won’t come back... Use this. It will signal us that you haven't died." Greece just smiled at those words knowing that he had his back. A minute later both him Nikolas saw a shadow in the shape of the American in front of them. “I believe that’s him his 2p.” Niko noted. “Indeed. Excuse me Tim I’m not sure you know us but could you bring your other self to the roof where the others are? Both I and my 2p have some business to do. America takes care of everyone.” Heracles said heading out the door with his opposite self following him. “Off to war?” Greece asked with a cruel smile spreading across his face. “Off to war!” 2p Greece cheered as they walked off the direction America came from.
    “There’s the park oh and a few people, they seem normal and not flesh crazy. But what’s rule one in no prisoner war?” 2p Greece asked smiling. “Leave no one alive.” Greece said as he walked behind each person and broke their neck grinning widely. “This is easy, too easy in fact. But the challenge always makes it fun.” They said in unison standing back to back. “Just like times eh?” Nikolas asked getting ready for a fight. “Just like old times, now let’s make them scream. Greece said pushing his pipe through a few skulls. “Let’s do this buddy.” Niko said smashing skulls. Both Greeks smiled and roared a cry that resounded through the city as they bashed their way through creatures. After battling for a while both Greeks started to run to a nearby gas station one of them had pointed out.

Arriving at the Gas station in one they were lucky enough to have found a few propane tanks and rags left in a puddle of gas. “Damn it, I can’t believe we had to run!” Herc said as they climbed to the roof through the store. The Greeks kneeled down to check the pressure on the tanks. “How are the tanks?” Heracles asked. “We’ve got one full one and one half full. I hope we can blow these sucker sky high.” Nikolas said grabbing the rags. “Trust me we’ll blow them all sky high. Ok here’s the plan you stick the rag in the tank valve once I open it. But how are we going to light it?” Herc instructed. “Ta da! I picked it off one of the others while I dropped the kid off.” 2P Greece said holding up a lighter. “You’re a genius!” Greece said grabbing 2P and kissing his head. “All right lets test this baby out. First we’ll use the half full one.” Greece instructed. The other Greece stuck an old gas soaked rag inside the valve, lit it and threw it into the middle of the horde which was filling up the gas station’s pump area. “Cover your ears!” both said as they hunkered down behind a vent. “You think those pumps were filled?” Niko asked as the tank exploded blasting parts all over the place. “Well by the pump not exploding and the horde a bit thinned out I’d say it worked. Now listen we have to get out, I’ll throw the next canister next to those three pumps. As they close in to the front door we’ll sneak away.” Greece said stuffing the rag in the last tank lighting it and throwing it at the pumps near the group of infected.

Quickly climbing down a ladder Greece and 2P Greece noticed two infected blocking the alleyway exit. Sneaking behind the infected both Greeks quickly killed the creatures and then looked at each other noticing that they had blood all over them. Both walked out of the alley way and down the street just in time for both the tank and gas station to explode. “Just walk away and look cool man.” The other Greece said walking next to a Heracles handing him a pair of sunglasses he swiped from the gas station. “Aww Yeah.” Greece said looking cool putting on the sunglasses and walking away as the gas station continued to blow up having a giant fire ball shoot into the sky. Both of them walked back to weapon store feeling awesome although soaked in blood. The Karpusi’s walked up to the roof and high fived each other.

“LIKE A BOSS!” both shouted as they jumped and walked across the roofs nonchalantly. Eventually meeting up with the others on a specific roof. Each member of the group gave them different looks about what they did and how they looked. Looking at his friends Greece saw Belgium next to Canada who was holding Belarus. “Belguim! You’re here too? At least you’re safe!” Greece said walking over and hugging her. He then walked over to Canada and motioned for him to pass over Belarus. Holding Belarus Greece noticed out of the corner of his eye that Russia was looking depressed. Sighing he walked over to his closest friend saying “No brother of mine should ever be depressed when around. Only Paleyo can be depressed, and that’s because he’s always been that way.” Greece said smiling his normal smile. “You know if we ever get out of here all three of us should go out for a picnic. I’ll make the lunch and you two bring the fun.” Greece smiled again.
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:27 pm

The Greek that had just hugged Belgium was met with cold eyes from the black coated Russian, but Dmitri calmed himself and chose to make no point of it... yet.But it was clear to all that dmitri was not amused as such by the greeks actions, he could only hope that Bel took this endearingly.
    Meanwhile...
    Ivan beckoned the Greek to his side also before leaning over the buildings side as he continued to cough. After another ten minutes of painful coughing and the sound of scraping against flesh, Ivan’s eyes opened wide as he ripped the bandages from his face and spat a mouthful of blood and glass down onto the street below... Only after this did it cross Ivan’s mind what he had revealed to the group around him. The entirety of his face from the eyes downward was wrapped with painful looking scars that had been stitched up; the once ‘handsome’ Russians face was a monstrous site to behold. After manically scrambling for bandages to cover his face, Ivan simply broke down; he lay on the grey stone of the roof shaking as he shielded his face from view with his forearm.
    Belgium_
    Belgium_

Post  Belgium_ Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:24 am

"Hey, Greece" Belgium smiled and gave a quick hug back. "It's good to see you!"
    Then she turned back to Dmitri and raised one eyebrow slightly at him. "Why so unhappy?"
    She reaches her hand up and ruffles his hair gently, smiling a bit. "You should smile more"
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  America Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Now that Greece and Niko was gone. He was alone with Tim. He withdrew his gun and pointed it at the target: Tim.

"Whats the matter? still scared of me. are you? HAHAHA!" he said, laughing like a crazy man he was.

America kept holding the gun, his aim was shaking now, his whole body was... he knew if he shot his own 2p self... he could kill himself... sadly, Tim could kill him and he would be fine... damn lucky bastard. "STAY AWAY YOU BASTARD" America cursed as he yelled at Tim, he wished the others were here. he wont be able to go back just yet. He knew hes going to get something out of this, probably wounds from Tim.

Tim was smirking as he looked at America with crimson eyes, those eyes that was the colour of blood... Tim was a cold blooded killer, someone people say he has a demon in his mind or head. America wont believe it. not yet anyway. he wouldn't believe the demon would just make Tim torture for decades. Tim did that for pleasure, Tim loved hearing screams of pain and sorrow.

Saliva went down Alfred's throat, gulping in terror. he stood their shaking as the gun shook along with his body. Tim noticed the shaking, the fear that was coming off America's body. oh he knew so well. Hes been torturing America for a long time now. he knows what America's scent of fear.

"Shoot. GO ON. Shoot~" he told America as he stood there, staring at those shaking sapphire eyes. "SHOOT."

America dropped the gun. hearing a clank. meaning the gun smacked against the floor. This made Tim smirk more. he took a step towards the scared man. closer. and closer.

Tim cupped the man's chin, lifting it up so Alfred would be looking at his face. Tim was a bit taller than America. just a bit.

"You don't have the gut to shoot me..." He giggled abit as he licked up America's cheek. America had a disgusted look on his face as he pushed Tim away.

He rubbed the gross Saliva of a killer off his cheek, glaring at Tim. "Fuck off.. Why are you here!? are you here to torture me again?! TELL ME YOU BITCH!"

Tim rolled his eyes, raising an eyebrow at America. "I want to help." He kinda sounded serious then. "And i want to torture along the way~" he earned a punch in the face by the American.

"HEY!" "YOU FUC-" America jumped abit, along with Tim. hearing an explosion "What the..." "What the..." They both said in union.

"If you want to come along... then fine." America sighed "Just do-" He went back a bit, feeling his cheek stinging. seems like Tim punched him. "Pay back, bitch."

He sighed and rolled his eyes, rubbing the pain on his cheek. Hes not going to like this. Tim by his side. This is going to be... "Fan - fucking - tastic" He mumbled as he grabbed the night vision goggles, and the other stuff he found.

"Yep~ Fan-Fucking-Tastic" Tim said, repeating the words. America sighed again.. Hes so going to hate this... Whats next? Oliver popping out of no where with a cupcake in one hand and a knife in the next? That'll be weird... really. weird. Ok. no need to think about it.

"Now i need those supplies."

Greece
    Greece

Character sheet

Post  Greece Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Greece remembered the cold look Dmitri had given him when he had hugged Belgium. Amazingly the look didn’t faze him one bit. He had seen worse, crueler looks from his old battle teachers as a child. Teachers, who left him in mazes with wild creatures, beat him till he got an attack right and finally learn that killing is the only way to survive a war. Each time he did a task correctly his teacher would take him to where they kept the captive spies or traitors of the Greek Empire. Here he would show him different methods of torture. A first these methods scared him but as he improved in his skills he was brought to the prisoners more often. Soon enough he enjoyed seeing the pain in the faces of the traitors and the screams making him cruel when battling. Thus in turn brought forth his 2p Nikolas into creation. The side of him who has the same cruelness and blood lust that Heracles has been hiding for many years now.

Standing next to the coughing Russia Greece began to worry about the man who was like a brother to him. Suddenly the Russian ripped off the bandages and spat blood and glass out of his mouth surprising the Greek making the worry even worse. Heracles looked to see the face that was being hidden under bandages. A scarred and stitched up face replaced the face he once knew. This scarred face of his brother didn’t scare the Greek all it did was slightly startle him. Kneeling down Greece picked up the dirtied bandages and sat next to his friend. Heracles petted the crying’s man head gently the same way as if he were one of his siblings crying. “Ivan it’s alright I’m right here. I won’t leave you, and when we get hope we’ll get you all fixed up.” He said clearing his mind. “Tonight Romania and I will take first watch. What I’ve seen so far is that these are attracted to movement and light. So Romania can help with the night vision and I’ve already beaten a krap load of those bastards and blew up a gas station. And that’s final.” Greece said looking up at the others and then giving a glare to Dmitri letting him know he has made up his mind.

Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 am

Matthew rushed to Ivan's side. It took a lot to break the Russian man but this place was enough to bring him to his knees. He must have been in a lot of pain and stress for things to become like this; the scars on his face showed how much he must have been through already. Matthew rubbed Ivan's back gently to try to comfort him though he doubted he could help all that much.

Riley was lost in thought, staring at the ground. He had been considering his plans for a while now

We can't stay here...

Do we have a choice?

If we just stay here we won't get anywhere and in the end we'll all be dead.

I guess you're right...

Riley looked over at Matthew and sighed, then he turned to scan the faces of those in the rest of the group coming to rest them on the dark haired Russian. Dmitri looked busy with Belgium so he turned away to return to his thoughts.

Matthew...

Yeah?

We're leaving...

What?

Being in a group like this is slowing us down. We can't handle a huge group in this situation.

B-But... Isn't it better in a group? You know... So we can help each other get out of here alive?

Riley turned to Matthew to see him watching him with a slightly worried expression. Riley simply shook his head and Matthew gulped.

I am leaving and you are coming with me. I'm not leaving you.

Matthew fell silent for a moment and looked toward the ground.

B-But...What about everyone else...?

Riley stared at the ground once more as he thought before turning to Dmitri once more. He knew the Russian well enough to believe Dmitri was thinking similarly about their situation and that, in Riley's opinion, of anyone he would be best to stick with. Matthew sat quietly beside Ivan as Riley watched Dmitri hoping he could gain his attention without disturbing the others.

"Hm?" Alice stood next to Riley and stared at the rose on his wrist; it was exposed, no longer beneath his sleeve. "Pretty flower..." Alice reached out and touched the rose. Riley's attention focused on Dmitri, she took the chance and her eyes faded from blue to red. "Pretty...petals..." The girl plucked on of the petals from the rose and it immediately burst into flames as Riley flinched. His wrist stung and hardly noticeably, yet noticeably none the less, he felt a little energy drain from him. The feeling was strange and left him confused for a moment but he brushed it away like it was nothing feeling there was more important matters at hand. He looked to the ground and saw a tiny stone on the cold roof. He knelt down and picked it up considering his idea a little first before carrying it out; he threw the tiny stone through the air hitting the back of Dmitri's head to get his attention.

Matthew stared in disbelief at Alice. The image of her demonic grin and red eyes as she plucked the petal from Riley's rose was imprinted in his mind... He shook his head to distract himself from the thought then turned to Ivan. Matthew couldn't leave him here like this, but he doubted Greece would take his eyes off of the Russian; they were like brothers. Matthew decided to wait until nightfall before making any decisions though to let him think over what Riley had told him a little more deeply. He simply continued to try to comfort Ivan...

Can we really make it out of here...?
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Dmitri stepped in front of where his ‘original’ lay to keep him out of Belgium’s sight before turning to her and looking at her sweetly “smiling more often shouldn’t be too difficult with someone as pretty as you around” Dmitri said before watching the short girl before him blushed up a storm, it was after this remark that a small stone hit the back of his head as he met eyes with riley and the two exchanged the first of what would be many glances in the next two hours. It was all due to the feeling of impending doom shared by the two that seemed to remain un noticed to all but ivan.
    Meanwhile on the other side of the roof...
    After being comforted by the Greek, and Canadian he had entered the building below, found some new bandages and had returned with his bandage mask re-applied.

A few hours had passed and very little had happened. Dmitri had continued to sweet talk the Belgian, while he Ivan and Riley kept exchanging glances. Night was falling and the American still hadn’t returned. The three exchanging glances new of the horde that was inevitably converging on them all.
    Belgium_
    Belgium_

Post  Belgium_ Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Blushes so much hearing Dmitri say “smiling more often shouldn't be too difficult with someone as pretty as you around”.
    She hadn't blushed so much in such a long time...
    This wasn't the time for it.
    Of course, the man was handsome and all, but they were in a bad situation...
    Poland
    Poland

Post  Poland Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:29 am

"Like, whatever. I just want to hurry up and get out of here!" Poland said as he started walking towards, what he thought was, the direction of the city. "Like, Feliks? Am I going the right way, or not?" Poland said as he looked at his surroundings."Yes, we are, Poland. We need to hurry. We don't have much time." "Much time for what?" Poland asked. "You'll see when we get there, Poland."

After about two hours, Poland started to grow tired and weak. "Feliks!!! I'm hungry!!!!" Poland said with a whine as he sat down in his place. "What do you expect me to do about it?" Feliks said with a hint of irritation in his voice. "Fine! I, like, totally don't need your help!" He said as he looked at some of the deserted buildings.

While he was looking around, he found a small, run-down building, with a sign that read 'zajazd'.
    "Finally! A place that might have some food!" Poland said as he ran towards the doorway of the inn.

( Translations: "Zajazd"="Inn")
    Germany
    Germany

Character sheet
    Name: Germany (Ludwig Beilshmidt)

Post  Germany Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Ludwig stared indifferently at the figure they encountered before covering Feliciano's eyes.

"You don't want to watch this, Feliciano...."

((Hello. I would like to apologize for my absence. I don't think I am supposed to discuss this, but I would like to explain myself and tell you all that I grew violently ill for some time and I am recovering now. I hope to make more posts soon.))
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet

Post  Greece Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:55 am

After Russia had left his side Greece stood and headed towards the back of the building a ways bit from the hubbub. Heracles sat down in a meditation position a few feet from the edge. Only closing his eyes Greece blocked out all of what was around him leaving only silence. Inside his mind he was back on the hill where he would go to think. This hill looked over one of the many ruins and at night you could see the city lights glow like stars. This place at home kept him sound, calm and would help him figure out problems that had stumped him. It was always quiet on this hill all you could here was the wind because of it up so high.

Nikolas looked away from the group to see his counterpart in his deep thinking mode. “Sounds like he has the right idea.” Nikolas said walking over to counterpart, taking the same position and closing his eyes. Once he blocked out what was going on behind him he and Greece’s mind connected placing him on that same hill. Quietly he looked out at the ruins in from of them sighing at the same time as his other side.

Throughout the years Greece has been known to go into these states in times where he needs to regain his composure or that’s something he just doesn’t like. Same goes for his siblings. The only way know to get a Karpusi out of this state is from someone in the family or close to the family to shake them out of it. Letting their surroundings come back to them. But with such chaos they may not even be noticed.

Finland
    Finland

Character sheet
    Name: Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Finland Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:36 pm

"Stop wasting time"

The sudden voice stopped Finland from pulling the trigger on his weapon, Then a gun shot was made. The bullet not enter the Finn's body, but the fake one of "Denmark", making the figment slowly fade away. Finland turned his head to see who had almost saved him, but no one was to be found. That voice....sounded like mine....b-but how..?! he panically thought to himself.

"Geez...Im really getting tired of this..."

There it was again, a bit closer this time. Fin ran as fast as he could out of the colossium, not bothering to look back. Why was this happening to him? Where is everybody? Is he actually in hell?

"Perkele....Perkele perkele perkele!!!" He swore to himself as he ran. Oh, but where was there to go? Home? Did that even exist anymore? He slowed down his pace, then took a look around him. There was nothing he could do without almost getting killed. He slowly fell to his knees, he could feel the tears burning his eyes, but what was the point in crying? It wont get him what he wanted unlike when he was younger. The corner of his eyes began to fill with the salty liquid, he wipped them away with the back of his hand.

"O-Ow!" he sudden whimpered. A sharp pain went through his neck, on the spot the barcode was. He pressed his hand against it,then everything began to change. His vision was at first blurry and grey, then it changed to a building. The...S-Sanitorium...? Then it changed to a room in said place, then room seemed to have a basement, down the basement showed a tunnel that may lead the Finn to his answers.

"That barcode can help you y'know"

H-Huh...? Before he could see anything further, a force seemed to have pushed him over. He groaned as he held his head against his forehead.

"The Sanitorium......Ugh.......perkele...."

(( In honor of getting my ipod back, I posted! :D))
    Poland
    Poland

Post  Poland Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:53 am

"FINALLY! A PLACE TO-"

Poland stopped dead in his tracks as he took in his surroundings.

The Inn was completely destroyed. It had a foul odor that made Poland sick to his stomach. "Ugh! This place sucks!" Poland said as he pulled the collar of his shirt up to his nose in an attempt to block the stench in the air.

"Okay. Let's*gag* get out *gag* out of here*gag*" "I agree. Let's go." Poland suggested to Feliks as he walked back towards the entrance of the inn.

((I am truly sorry about not posting sooner.))

America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  America Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:15 pm

America slowly sighed as Tim was still there. he kinda wished Tim would just... POOF! and disappear... but that will never happen...

"Anyway... I think its time we get back to the group before it becomes night..." Alfred grabbed his stuff that he collected and started to go to the door.
    "Now Tim... I want you to... act good or whatever... don't start any bloody fights with the others, i don't want anyone to be killed." Alfred glared at Tim as Tim glared back.

"Me? Do that? Hahahahaa!~" "... Fine... I'll try to behave but if someone pisses me off then their head is gone" Tim smirked as he held his nailed-baseball bat in his hand.

"NO BASHING HEADS OFF!" Alfred yelled at Tim as Tim laughed quietly. "Lets just go..." he sighed again as they both went out... they both quickly went back to the others as quick as possible... "We're back..."

(( Sorry for not posting for a while~ School, exams and blah blah blah... -w- plus i have a cold, sore throat and my eczema is acting up... so yeah... btw, you other people don't have to say sorry for not posting xD its alright... i know we all have schools... some have exams... medical conditions... like myself... so don't say sorry. you have all the time in the world to post~ you can say sorry if your really late in posting... like myself DX so yeah >3> anyways~ good luck posting!~ and have fun, be happy and look after yourself... thats all that matters~ ^w^ ))
    Poland
    Poland

Post  Poland Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 pm

"Ugh! That was, like, totally GROSS!!!" Poland said as he walked into the street again.

'We need to get going, Poland.'
    "Geez, okay! You don't have to be so bossy all the damn time!" Poland shouted as he walked down the sidewalk.
    'Yes I do. Because if you don't then who will?!?' Feliks yelled at Poland, which in turn, made his head hurt.
    "OWWW! STOP YELLING!" Poland said as he gripped his head and fell to his knees.
    'Then you better listen to me, okay?' Feliks said as Poland got up.

"Okay" he said. Poland started walking down the sidewalk once again.
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 10 Empty Re: Trapped Inside a Hell Hold

Post  America Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:18 pm

America sighed as he placed the stuff that he bought down. "Sorry i was late dudes. I found these awesome stuff that we might need and i totally had to take them along." He smiled with a cheeky grin. "Oh and this is... You know.." His voice shaken abit as he pointed to the 2p self.

"Yo" Tim smiled as he placed his hand up as a waving gesture. "Nice ta meet you all." he snickered a bit as he looked around the place. "So... What now?"

(( Short is short. -w- ))
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Ivan sat there. The time he had spent there, just sitting, staring. It felt like eternity. He looked down to his sister. He knew she was as good as dead. The only thing there was left to do was end it.
    He heard the wispering once more. K...KiLL.....KiLl....BeCOME tHieR DemiSE. EnD It AlL, End iT Now.

ShE iS FIrsT. KiLL HeR FiRST. ThE AMeriCAn Is NeXT. The CAnaDiENS DeAL TO tHE DeVIL WilL KIlL tHEm SOoN. ThEY TOo MuST DIE.
    Ivan took the knife from his pocket. His eyes were wide and bloodshot. He poised the knife above his sisters neck, and as the last specks of remorse removed themselves from his mind, he let his arm drop. His blade passed through Natalias jugular without effort, but the spray of blood did not go un noticed by those around him.
    Those around him stepped back in shock, Dmitri moved infront of belgium wrapping his coat around her and covering her ears to sheild his loves eyes from the atrocuty he knew was to unfold before them.
    Ivan watched as the life drained from his sister, before standing himself up stright backed and staring. He ripped the bandages from before his face and grabbed the palm sized gun from his pocket.
    Ivan pushed Greece back into the shop below and locked the door.
    He almost effortlessly aimed the revolver towards the foreheads of Riley and Matt. The two shots were soon taken. It was over for them.
    Ivan didnt even give the american the chance to yell at him.
    A Bullet foud its way into Alfreds kneecap, thus he collapsed. The russians blade was buried into his neck before the cry of pain. All that came from the american was the gurgle of blood in his throat, and the sound of a heaved last breath. He simply ended the second american with a bullet to the brain. And as the last one fell, he turned to his alternate.
    Dmitri had already fled with belgium to the next building.
    It did not matter to Ivan anymore. He would kill him if and when he felt like it. For now he would bathe in the blood of his friends. He felt alive. It felt so good. Liek he had a purpose in this life. As if he was ALIVE.
    Yet that was not what he had wanted.
    With what was left of his sanity. Ivan layed himslef beside his sister. He looked at her dead eyes. He remembered the times they had spent playing as children. Remorse filled his eyes and soul as the thrill and blood lust subsided.
    Could a monster be redeemed if he killed another monster?
    He removed a leather glove, and the bandages beneath before closing those heart wrenching purple eyes for the final time.
    Ivan wiped a speck of blood from her cheek, and gently kissed it. As a final goodbye.
    “No more shall die by my hand today” were his last words. He thrust the knife through his own jugular, and just let his life drain away from him

Meanwhile..
    “Im glad you didnt have to see that” Dmitri siad to the silent girl stood before him. Ah well. I may as well say this, seeing as we have little time left, I know we have only just mety, but i can say i will be glad to die with someone I love as much as you. He wrapped his coat around the blushing girl,before he took the katana he had hidden holstered on his should, embraced her and thrust it through them both. As he fell, he felt the only loving embrace he would ever feel, and before they both died, thier lips met in a chaste yet passionate kiss before the end.
    Finland
    Finland

Character sheet
    Name: Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Finland Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:42 am

The blonde Finn dragged his body to the sanatorium from earlier that long day. Although it was rare, he continued to curse out the building in his thoughts. Thank god no one could hear what he was violently thinking. Being so lost in his mental rage, he didnt even notice that he had already entered the depressing building all the way into its center. Realizing where he was at, all his confidence quickly drained out of his body. Then again, when did he have confidence in himself? His legs slowly quivered, along with beads of sweat forming under his beret. Why was he in here? Was there someone in there with him? Who or what told him it was a good idea to be here?

"What the hell are you doing just standing there? Get a move on"

Ugh, there was that voice again. That voice that sounded way too much like Finland. "W-Who the hell are you?! And why cant I see you?!" He shouted as he looked around himself. He was right, he couldnt see him. Barely anything through the barren darkness. A chuckle crept into the darkness, but sounded without any footsteps. Finland began to panic, turning on his heels a number of times where they could easily be worn out. A sudden whiff of smoke flew into his face, making him break a handful of coughs. But this felt weird. Like, someone breathed into his face. His eyes widened as he brought his head up from his shoulder, his mouth slightly agape. He mustered all the courage he could find to bring himself to speak.

"You're....Y-You're standing in front of me.... A-Aren't you..."

The chuckles slowly stopped, a light hum escaping the being.

"It's about time you came to your senses smart one..."

((short post is short! i couldnt think of much >^< Ill try to post something better next time!!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 am