Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official private forum for the Heta-Chikyuu-RPers from deviantART. You may only join if you're part of the RP~

+17
Finland
Sealand
France
KongKong13
America
Greece
Prussia
Germany
Canada
Poland
Russia
North Italy
Belarus
Romania
Hungary
China
England
21 posters

KongKong13
    KongKong13

Character sheet
    Name:

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 5 Empty Re: Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Post  KongKong13 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 pm

He gave a small nod, and glanced at his sleeve. Such a lovely outfit destroyed,but at least it went to a good cause.Arthur seemed to be thinking a lot,since he had such a serious face. Sadly he wasn't much of a mind reader so he wasn't all to sure on what to say at this point. But whatever the limey was thinking about,it sure was eating him up.

After he got up and announced that they were leaving, Leon nodded again,and followed him out the mansion. Walking beside him,the island nation crossed his arms at his chest, and said quietly, "If something's bothering you,you should speak up. I won't force it out of you though.." Slowly he would have to build trust it seemed,since even a friend could be twisted into believing a false lie. It was just like when he first met Yao and Arthur. Having to slowly learn to trust them and believe in them. That thought made him laugh.
    Hungary
    Hungary

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Hungary Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Snapping out of it, she quickly shook her head in response to Romania's question. "I'm fine..." It didn't sound very confident
    but she had too much pride to admit to being scared. The blood on the buildings didn't bother her as much as the vast emptiness
    of the place. She was so used to seeing people around and this town had an ominous feel to it that made her uneasy.

After walking for so long, Elizabeta noticed the sun was going down. She turned back to her...companion, for lack of a better
    word, with a serious tone. "We should probably find a place to stay before night falls. We don't exactly know what's out here
    so we're better off safe than sorry." Despite her earlier worrying, she was now starting to put up a cold barrier. It was her
    way of coping with the situation at hand and even more so, dealing with Romania. Although he hadn't done anything to irritate
    her (yet) he was still very unfavorable company.

Though in all honesty, maybe some bickering between was something she needed. It would be a touch of normalcy to this otherwise terrifying predicament.

(( sorry this took so long. Also I'm going to a con this weekend so I may not respond as quickly as usual. ))
    England
    England
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Arthur Kirkland

Post  England Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:21 pm

"If something's bothering you, you should speak up. I won't force it out of you though..." said Leon.
    Arthur stopped, he looked up at the sky then back down to Leon.
    "Ever since I woke up In this strange place I've been hearing this voice inside my head...I'll understand if you think I'm crazy but- It's true..." he looked at his wrist wrapped in the piece of cloth Leon had have him. 
    "It tells me things...sometimes I'm able to ignore it, other times I-"
    The voice laughed, 
    'Telling your friend won't help you, fool.'
    Arthur clenched his fists,
    "I just don't want to have to go through the pain and guilt of killing someone again...whoever trapped us here is trying to make me and everyone else do just that."
    He looked back at Leon,
    "I don't want to kill anymore...but there's always this urge inside of me that's really hard to resist, I almost did it, I was this close back there. When Greece pointed his sword at me I could've just used my magic to reverse the attack, I almost did it- but I didn't."
    Flying Mint Bunny hopped off of Arthur's shoulder and landed on the ground next to Leon where it watched the man carefully.
    The voice grumbled,
    'You'll soon give in. I already saw it, in six days you'll kill someone near and dear to you. I guarantee!'
    It left in a fit of laughter. Arthur felt a stinging sensation in his right eye, he rubbed it hoping it was just a piece of dirt. When he opened that eye again he saw a set of numbers floating above Flying Mint Bunny's head. 
    6:6:6

((Dammit. What's up with these short posts of mine lately? Dx))
    Romania
    Romania

Post  Romania Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:03 am

"I agree" the man simply stated.

Quickly looking around, the man noticed quite a few places they could stay for the time being, but the most fitting he deemed a 10 story apartment building. An apartment would be easy to barricade and nothing would be able to get in through the windows on one of the upper floors.

The Romanian didn't want to stay at the ...city, if you dare call it that, any longer, but he didn't want to risk his or the Hungarians life.

"Come, I found a place where we could go" the man started to extend his arm, as if to take Hungary's hand in his own, but suddenly realization hit him. He was with Hungary, for Christ's sake. What was he thinking?

His arm dropped to his side as he began walking, waiting for the woman to also do the same.
    KongKong13
    KongKong13

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  KongKong13 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Leon quietly listened to the gentleman,frowning at the words he said. Much like the other nations, he often questioned the limey's ability to see or hear strange things. But he didn't question such things now,not in this place anyways. He kept walking, and stared ahead. It was pretty night,the lights reminded him of the nightlife back in his little island.

His steps stopped once he heard of Arthur's thoughts of killing. Slowly he turned around, and saw fear in his face. Who wouldn't be afraid when they had a murderous voice speaking to him? Certainly not him. "But you stopped it,right?" Leon thought for a few moments and began to smiling a little. "As much as that voice is telling you to kill, you haven't done it right?" He wasn't sure on how to explain himself,so he picked his words slowly and carefully. "The fact you didn't attack him,or the little girl must mean you have will power,right? I..haven't really hear much of it. Just a kid mumbling on how he liked breaking things.." He said,his sentence trailing off. It was a horrible feeling of his head being split into two. "But I think,as long as you speak out instead of keeping it to yourself, you'll feel better. Or that's what I've seen on TV." Leon rubbed the back of his head, hopefully what he said helped out even a little. "E-Eh? Are you okay?" Seeing Arthur rubbing his eye made him worried. "Shit,I don't have anything on me." He didn't feel like himself and it pissed him off.
    England
    England
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  England Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Arthur covered his eye with his hand and looked back at Leon,
    "N- no." he whispered.
    "I want to get out of here..." he couldn't help but sound like a scared child once again. It's been a long time since he's felt real fear, was it maybe just his lost childhood feelings catching up with him?
    'I want to die-' he thought, 'maybe...' he stopped himself, 'This is just what the voice wanted, he couldn't give in just like that.' 
    "Let's find somewhere else to rest, I want to explore the city tomorrow. We might find something useful to get us out of here."
    He uncovered his eye and stood up. He notice the worried look on Leon's  face, 
    "I'm sorry to pour out all my troubles on you all of the sudden."
    He bowed politely and took off towards the city, 
    "Follow me, I think I see a good shelter we can use for the night." 

((sorry for my lame short posts lately Dx))
    KongKong13
    KongKong13

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  KongKong13 Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:29 pm

"..Alright." He said with a frustrated sigh. Why the hell did he feel so out of character? He wasn't like this at all! Maybe it was just the location and the strange things that's been going on.Hopefully this will go away. "It's okay. I'm glad you still have some enough trust in me to tell me." Leon said as he watched him give a small bow. Without giving it another thought, he followed the other,slowly though. Just in case if anything were to pop out from nowhere and try to attack them.

((And braindead Leon is braindead. xD >> ))
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Denmark really had no idea how long he had ran, or where was he heading. His mind had only been set on the thought of getting far, far away from that museum room. ... Why "had"? Well, it's pretty simple. He'd barely seen where he was going, and thus, he'd had absolutely no chance to notice that someone had been in his way until it was too late. At one moment he was running, and at the next one he found himself bashing into something warm and solid, knocking said something over along with himself. The fall ended with him laying on his left side, left arm spread out at an awkward and painful angle, head hurting after he'd managed to hit it against the ground, and his mind fully and totally fuzzy with headache and the suddenness of everything. He wasn't even focused enough to hear anything, let alone move.

Although, it took a remarkably and extremely short time for him to come to, thinking ability returning full force and seeming to worsen the already splitting headache he had. The Dane moved his left arm, quickly and jerkily at first, but then slowing down noticeably since fast, or basically any kind of, movements hurt like hell. Slow movements just hurt a bit less. Well, at least he had one good arm now. One which had it's hand pressed against the ground with the intention on getting the blond to sit up.

And that didn't even go by painlessly.

Talk about REMARKABLE luck, eh. Just woke up and is going through hell alre-

...Wait.

He just remembered.

He ran into something, didn't he?

... Yes he did.

And now that he remembered that, the seawater blue eyes actually opened(again) and glanced sideways, where he swore he heard movement. He'd expected to see either something or nothing.

He got something... Or better than just "something".

He got China.

"Hvad fanden- Kina, what the- what are YOU doing here?" It isn't in his nature to speak simple and non-jumbled words when he's flustered, reeeeally occupied with something, or dazed, so why should this case be any different? Yes, he sounded SO intelligent and not-worried right now, but at least his words made sense... Besides, China's a fellow nation, and if he found a nation in this hellhole of a place, then it meant either good news or very, very bad news. Good news could be that if China's here, then there must be more nations too, and together they all could get out of this place. Bad news could be that whoever(... or whatever) got them here hasn't got pleasant things in store for them all... Okay, enough of this silly thinking Danmark, focus on the present... Or at least SOMEWHAT focus, eh?

"Heeeeeeey... You okay?" Aaah lort, he's never been good with being at least remotely caring for people he's not exactly friends with. "Sorry for kinda, eh, running into ya... Didn't see you." ... Alright, man up and at least... Eh, be decent enough to help the guy get up from the floor? Yeah, that's what he'll do.

... After he himself gets up on his feet.

And so he'll do just that right now.

Wasn't as easy and painless as he hoped, but at least it was done. Now let's just remember to let that left arm of his rest for a while and everything will be okie for dokie... As much as possible in this fucked up place at least- he tends to wander off in his thoughts, yes, nothing new there. At least he can multi-task. Thinking about, like, hundreds of stuff at once while, say, offering a hand, his good hand, for China to take, with the intentions of helping the olde-other up from the ground.

Why the strange cut-off moment in his thoughts?

Well, he's not sure about his own age. Let alone China's. So he'll just... Prevent himself from thinking in age-sense.

Simple as that.

Kongerigeit Danmark sure is smart~.

And rambles in his thoughts.

But that makes him even more amazing~!

Doesn't it~?

((... WELL, there you go. Now, time for translations:

Hvad fanden - what the fuck/what the hell(the former option's used this time)

Kina - China

Lort - shit))
    China
    China

Post  China Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Ow, ow, OW. Oh God, the pain! The pain!

...Okay, so maybe China was getting over-dramatic, but now his whole body hurt like hell! It wasn't his fault something that felt like lead fell on top of him earlier in that futon store!

"Heeeeeeey... You okay?"

China barely even registered the voice asking if he was alright. "Do I look alright, aru?" He snapped. After forcing himself to open his eyes, he glanced around until his eyes fell upon a hand reaching towards him. His eyes trailed up the arm and onto the face of the one who bumped into him.

"...Dānmài? What... are you doing here...?" While he didn't know the Nordics very well, Denmark's odd hairstyle was rather recognizable. China supposed Denmark knew just as much as he did; Nothing.

Not wanting Denmark to keep standing there like an idiot, China weakly took the Nordic's hand and heaved himself up.

His back was screaming out in pain by now, and his instant reaction was to put his hand on his back. He stumbled, trying to keep himself on his feet.

"Xièxiè..."

((Danmai: Denmark.
    Xiexie: Thank you.))
    North Italy
    North Italy

Post  North Italy Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Germany wrote:"I-I am okay." He said shakily.

He wiped his eyes slowly and kissed Feliciano's cheeks.

"I think I'm just tired, Felici..."

He stood and put on his jacket.

"Feliciano, do you still have my reading glasses in your pocket? I'm having trouble seeing."

(( One, I am SOOOO sorry that I haven't been on here in awhile. I've been going through a lot of stuff lately.

I'll try to be more active. DERP!Prussia ))

Feliciano stood up as well, brushing the dust off his uniform.

" Si, I do... " He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of glasses. He was a little confused, however... Germany really only wore these glasses when he had to read things, and for nothing else. Was something wrong with the German's eyesight now? Maybe it was just because he was tired... Italy couldn't think of another reason.
    Finland
    Finland

Character sheet
    Name: Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Finland Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Tino tried to hold back his tears, praying that this was just a dream. That’s when it hit him; the alliance. He remembered clearly that he and a few other nations made an alliance to escape together, avoiding the rule of killing each other. The male pulled himself together, and took what seemed like a stripped white and blue ribbon out of his pocket. He placed the ribbon into the girl’s hand and smiled to himself. Im sure that this’ll make her happy he thought, then he continued out of the room, holding his left arm and feeling a bit better. He stepped into what seemed like a darkened hallway, leading to three different paths. He decided to follow the one to the left, seeing there was more lighting down it. A thought came into his mind and he turned his head around, noticing the room with the girl in it was still there. He shook away the thought and continued on. As he continued, he noticed there were windows down the path he was heading. He looked out of one of them, hoping to see a fellow nation confused as he was. To his dismay, all he saw was a broken down city of ruin. His heart sunk more, and he left the window to continue further. At the end of the hallway were two other paths; one that continued on with windows, and the other that seemed to have a strange aura running through it. I wonder which path I should take…?

(( which path should i taaaaaaake~~? LOLWUT? no seriously which one?))

Last edited by Finland on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FML MY SPELLING SUCKS )))
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:35 am

"Do I look alright, aru?"

Well, how nice. He's already got people snapping at him.

"Fandens, I said I was sorry..." Apologizing wasn't his thing, not really when it comes to his friends, and less than that when it comes to nations or people he doesn't know that well, or at all. A major-ish part of him felt both awkward and rather offended in response to the not-so-kind bout of words, but the strangely logically-thinking part of him shushed the offended one, reminding him that the Asian nation hadn't probably quite yet recovered from the impact and the fall.

"What... are you doing here...?"

"I'd be happy if I'd know. Helvede, I just woke up in a freaking... museum... thing." Yeah, seems like he won't do much talking about that place. It had seemed... well, decent enough when he'd first woken up. Hell, one of the few remotely normal things which were there is currently around his neck, the cool metal having warmed up a bit and resting snugly, and rather comfortably, against his skin. But other than that, it wasn't really a conscious thought to just... not think about the room. It's like something inside him was forcing him to hush up about it. It was strange. Kinda effective but strange...

...Well, he'll worry about that later.

Cause China wasn't on the ground anymore at least. And then there was that pang of guilt again, because it was obvious that the little ordeal hadn't done any good to the other. He didn't know what's with the eastern nation, maybe he hit the ground too hard, and while a small part of him huffed and mumbled about how Denmark himself hadn't gotten anything good from the fall, that guilty feeling was still there, and it was driving him nuts, because Kongerigeit Danmark isn't known for being considerate, and being guilty just... feels OFF. It doesn't FEEL like him, and yet the thing's still there. It's creeping him out. Cause something's associating the guilt with this place, like it's having an effect on him- and fuck, that's most likely true... Okay, either way, let's just focus on the present time.

"Xièxiè..."

"Eh. Intet problem..." ... He doesn't like silence. He pretty much hates it. Yes, it's good when it's needed, but in general, Kongerigeit Danmark hates silence. So he better break the silence, eh? "Og... Beklager. Didn't mean that. Didn't see ya." There, he broke the silence, he apologized(what's with him, acting so unlike himself), we're good.

And now...

"Så... Hvad skal vi gøre nu?" Oh yes, that's a real smooth and not-awkward way to change the subject, but hey. It's better than nothing.

((Fandens - Damn it
    Helvede - Hell
    Intet problem - No problem
    Og - That, and/And (the former option used)
    Beklager - Sorry about that
    Så - So
    Hvad skal vi gøre nu - What do we do now

Yes, a lotta Danish, I know, but I fascinate over the Nordic languages, and I wouldn't put it past DenDen to use his language a lot wherever he is. People do say he's self-centered, eh~? Plus, I'm reeeeally trying to get back in Denny's character. I haven't RPed him for ages. o3o))
    England
    England
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  England Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:26 am

Arthur noticed Leon had started to slow down behind him, probably being wary of the new surroundings. The man took his opportunity to talk to Flying Mint Bunny.
    "Are you alright?" he asked the rabbit who flew a few feet in front of him. It turned back to him and nodded.
    "That's good to hear..." he watched as it turned away and kept going. The numbers still hung eerily above its head, taunting him.
    'This is silly,' he thought, 'There's no way I would kill it, it is one of my closest friends after all...the voice is just trying to scare me.' he nodded to no one in particular and tried to stay confident of these thoughts but...there always was that small possibility things could get out of hand. 
    He turned back to Leon, the man was still trailing far behind. He hoped Leon would be okay in a place like this. Of course, he knew the man was more than capable of taking care of himself but he still feared for his well-being. He was still quite young. 
    Arthur kept walking. Up ahead was where the city started, it looked heavily populated, oddly enough. The buildings were all lit up, and the lights of cars on the highway shone brightly. He was happy to see some form of civilization once again.
    "Iggy, there's something I've been meaning to ask you.."
    Flying Mint Bunny stopped and turned to Arthur, not quite looking him in the eye,
    "Why don't you just use your magic to get us out of here? You've done it before so why can't you do it now?"
    Arthur was silent, he didn't know what to say. Of course, he had considered the idea of using his magic but every time he tried he...
    "I can't." he answered,
    "It's gone."

(( LOLWUT? ))
    China
    China

Post  China Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:46 am

China leaned against the wall with one hand to help his balance. He was starting to regain his composure, which was good. To him at least.

"Så... Hvad skal vi gøre nu?"

China looked to Denmark, then tilted his head to the side in confusion. He didn't know the Nordic languages, so he didn't know what the blond was saying.

"In case you're wondering... my back is in a lot of pain right now... then again it already was before you crashed into me, aru..."

And it had escalated a thousand fold.

Last edited by China on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:29 pm

“I..should be apologising...all..I’ve done...is scare you... I can see it in... your eyes....that you feel..I am...not the..same person.” Ivan fell into a painful fit of coughing and stumbled to the ground. After pulling himself up once more. “the truth...I... am..not the..same person..you knew..not after what I’ve seen..these scars will..always remind....me.”
    The Russian embraced Natalia once more. As he held his sister close, his thoughts were manic but clear. The clearest was “I must control myself. I don’t want her to see that part of me again.”
    Ivan needed to hold himself together and return his focus to survival. He did not want pity, all he wanted was his sisters safety and nothing else. He locked the door then searched the shop. Above the shop was a flat in which he found only three rolls of bandages. “damn it...” he cursed as more precious time was wasted, they needed everything they could find.
    He reached into what looked like a medicine cabinet, his eyes widened as he realised all there was in the cabinet was a mirror. Without a second thought, Ivan punched the mirror with all of his might, ripping his gloves once more and imbedding shards of the mirror firmly into his fists.
    He slowly picked them out then proceeded to wash the wound and made a makeshift set of long fingerless gloves with two of the bandage rolls he had found prior to his outburst.
    They had now only gained one bandage and this angered the Russian to no end as he knew it was his fault.
    Eventually Ivan found a door to the roof, even if there weren’t supplies there, he could survey their surroundings better than he could on the ground. On the roof, there was nothing but s a solitary crate exactly like the one he had found in the warehouse. This one however only contained two items, both of which he pocketed. He couldn’t believe what he had found as he pocketed a small tube with a single shot of morphine. It was when he came out of his stupor that he realised the plume of black smoke bellowing in the distance.

Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:50 pm

"In case your wondering... my back is in a lot of pain right now... then again it already was before you crashed into me, aru..."

His initial response to that: a wince which was supposed to look apologetic(what's WITH HIM, REALLY now?!).

The response which followed the initial one: a "well duh" moment for him.

"... Du forstår ikke mig, gør du..." That as meant to be both a mumble to himself, and maybe what he might or might not have intended for China to hear too, despite... well, stuff. Yeeeah. This is the difference between nations. Everyone knows multiple languages, but only some know languages which don't concern themselves at least somewhat. That, and Europe, Asia and the New World are just... Different. But really, he should've realized that the Eastern nations wouldn't really know any of the Nordic languages... Oookay then, time to use some skills.

"Uh... Yeah. You don't understand Danish. Uuuh... Well then, uhm... What I said was, basically... What should we do now? Like... We can't really just stand here. We could... I dunno, go our own separate ways, but- don't you get that FEELING...? Like it's not safe or somethin'- ... Ugh, I dunno- owww helvedeeee."

He was rambling again, he knew he was, but he couldn't help it, he really couldn't. It was in his nature to speak. But this time it was actually pretty problematic. His thinking had just... faltered. Because he realized by now that his head was hurting. Yes, it had been hurting all this time, but he noticed just now that it had become... well, WORSE.

His right hand, the good hand, had reached up to his forehead, fingers lightly gripping his hair, eyes sliding shut. It felt like he should lean against the wall or something, but then again it DIDN'T feel like it... And even if he would need that, he wouldn't do that, because one: he will not, and he repeats, will NOT appear weak in front of anyone, and two: his only good hand was occupied with his head. And why did thinking about his bad arm made it hurt more? Denmark had to suppress a grunt, unconsciously moving his left arm closer to his side, knowing that it is too obvious that the arm's not okay- heck, that HE'S not okay, but he doesn't expect China to worry, nor will he himself worry. It's just a sprained arm, it'll recover.

Okay, the headache's... Not that bad anymore. At least he could open his eyes. So he did the first thing he thought of doing: he threw a look around, seawater blue eyes lightly squinting both against the headache and the dark surroundings. Something told him that it wasn't really safe here.

"... I think we should move. Just in case... Where to, it's uh... Our decision?" Headache, headache, it's jumbling his thoughts and speech. And making his accent worse too. He won't be surprised if he'll start ranting away in different languages simply because the headache is muddling his focus. A bit, but it is.

((Du forstår ikke mig, gør du - You don't understand me, do you
    Helvede - Hell))
    Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Alfred groaned as he began to regain conciousness, Alice immediately retreating to stand behind Matthew.

"Al!" Matthew exclaimed as his brother began to open his eyes. Those glimmering blue eyes; Mattie swore there was no way of replicating such a sight and was convinced this was no illusion. This really was his beloved brother lying on the floor in front of him. Though this relieved Matthew, it also worried him greatly...

"H-huh... Oww.." The American groaned as he slowly came to. Alice gripped the back of Matthews jacket as she cautiously watched the man on the floor.

"Al! What happened?" Matthew asked but it appeared the young American hadn't quite heard him as he looked up at Mattie, smiling at the sight of him, then appeared to begin scanning the room around him as if looking for something. This puzzled Matthew who glanced around him to check that there wasn't anything or anyone watching them and all he saw was Alice, whimpering quietly behind him, but Matthew was almost certain Al wasn't looking for her. Alfred searched a short while longer before seeming to give up, looking a little disappointed at failing to find what he was looking for.

"H-hey Mat- Oww..." Alfred managed to say as he struggled to get to his feet.

"Easy Al, you're covered in wounds. Don't push yourself..." Matthew told him worriedly, reaching out to try to steady his brother.

"Mattie~ Can you help me Bro?" He asked seemingly ignoring his brothers advice, but Matthew didn't pay it any mind and took Alfred's arm gently, carefully moving it over his shoulder and wrapping his other arm around the American's waist. Alice, seeing Matthew struggle a little in lifting his brother, moved from behind Mattie to Alfred and pushed against his back with her small hands, together lifting Alfred to his feet.

Matthew sighed, relieved that he was able to find his brother before anything terrible happened but his relief was quickly replaced by worry as Mattie noticed the blood that ran from his brothers forehead and down toward his lips. "Al! Y-Your head!" Matthew exclaimed, reaching a hand to hold his brothers head while he wiped away the red liquid running down Alfred's face with the sleeve of his jacket. Being careful not to cause his brother any more pain he quickly cleared the blood and pulled his hands away. While inspecting the fresh stain on his coat sleeve he was reminded of the rose attached to his wrist and subtly pulled his sleeve down over it and the most part of his hand. He didn't want his brother to know about the rose... If he did, he would only worry and Matthew didn't want that so he decided to keep it to himself, for the time being at least.

"Are you alright, Al? What happened to you?" Matthew asked moving his attention back to Alfred. As soon as Mattie asked, he realised he was one to talk. Matthew noticed his own clothes were covered in blood stains from collapsing on the floor in the street. He could feel his face was smothered by dirt and he still had traces of dust on his glasses from the house he woke up in. The knife he had obtained was a little too big for his pocket, the handle visible but also easy to access if the brothers were to be attacked, though he was still a little uneasy about carrying a weapon...

Alice had moved back to the Canadians side. She hugged Mattie's legs, remaining rather quiet, still wary of the stranger. The Canadian put a reassuring hand on her shoulder trying not to be noticed by his brother as he waited on a reply.
    China
    China

Post  China Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:46 pm

"Uh... Yeah. You don't understand Danish. Uuuh... Well then, uhm... What I said was, basically... What should we do now? Like... We can't really just stand here. We could... I dunno, go our own separate ways, but- don't you get that FEELING...? Like it's not safe or somethin'- ... Ugh, I dunno- owww helvedeeee."

China could tell that the Dane was in pain as well; A headache, by the looks of it. Along with that, Denmark appeared to be very disoriented, as he kept stammering and pointing out the most obvious facts. He seemed a bit shaken as well. China knew that parting ways would be a bad idea. Very bad.

"No. We must stick together, aru. This place gives me uncomfortable feelings as well, but we can't let them get to us, aru. We must try and find any other nations that might be here, aru." That said, China straightened, doing his best to ignore his own pain in order to help out Denmark.

"... I think we should move. Just in case... Where to, it's uh... Our decision?"

...Looks like Denmark was worse off than China thought.

"Aiyah.... You need some help. Badly, aru. And don't try to hide it, aru!"

((D'oh! I really need to get into China's character... I feel as though I'm doing horribly...))
    Poland
    Poland

Post  Poland Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:02 pm

As Poland looked around, he saw a door on the other side of the room.'Like, that door was not just over there a few minutes ago!'Poland thought as he stared at the door. He walked up to the door and tried to open it, but to no avail.'Totally not Awesome! How am I going to get out?!?'he thought franticly trying to open the door again. He finally realized that it wouldn't budge, so he looked at the doorknob to see if he could unlock it somehow. 'Looks like it needs a key' he thought as he looked around the room. After he was done searching the room, he finally sat down in defeat. As he sat down, he looked up at the ceiling snd screamed.
    "AHHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELLL?!?!?" that's when he saw it, or should I say her. She was stabbed to the ceiling, missing her eyes, and had dried blood on her neck from a slit down the middle of her throat which Poland assumed, was how her murderer killed her.After calming down, he looked closer at her neck. 'The key! I can finally get out of this dump!' He thought as he reached for the key around the girl's neck. As he reached up his sleeve moved down his arm some more to reveal a tattoo. 'A bar code? This is like, not cool!!! When did I even get this?' he thought as he grabbed the key. He rushed over towards the door to unlock it. Once the door was open, a new scent filled the air. It was better than the smell of decaying flesh and dried blood, but not by much. As he walked out the door, saw two more doors. Exactly the same size, shape, heck, even the hinges were the same! 'Which one do I go through!' Poland thought as he tapped his foor trying to think. He decided to choose which door to go through by playing eenie meanie minee moe. "Eenie meanie minee moe. Catch a tiger by it's toe. If he hollers, let him go. Eenie meanie minee moe" Poland said pointing to each door as he said each word. As he said the last word, his hand landed upon the right door. "Well. Here goes nothing." Poland said as he opend the door on his right. He oped the door carefully and looked in. "Finally! An exit!" he exclaimed loudly as he rushed through the door. Only finding himself freefalling through the air.
    "AHHHH!" Poland screamed as he kept spiraling out of control. He decided not to open his eyes so that way he wouldn't see his own death approach him. He opened his eyes once he realized he had stopped falling. He then realized that he was face up on a dirty matress that was covered in bloodstains. He looked around to see that he was in a brighter room with windows. As he got off of the matress, he saw yet another set of doors. After going throught that incedent of life-or-death, he decided to choose the left door. Without hesitation, he opened the door swiftly. He was out! 'Finally! I'm out of that dump!' Poland thought as he put his hands in his pockets, only to realize that he still had the note. 'Mabye I'll be able to read it better since it's lighter out here.' he thought as he opened the paper yet again. Poland's eyes widened as he read throught he note."LiFe Or DeAtH...KiLl Or Be KilLed...ThErE iS nO wAy To EsCaPe It...YoU mUsT cHoOse...LiVe Or Die...LeT's BeGiN. sHaLl We?~"
    "What the hell is this?!?"Poland said as he put the note away. He reached in his other pocket. But was met with a poinded object sticking out of it. As he reached down, he thought he heard something down the road.'Who would be here?'Poland thought as he pulled the pointed object out his pocket. It was a switchblade. 'How did this get in my pocket?' He thought as he properly closed the switchblade. "Well let's go fing out what that noid=se was." He said outloud to himself ehile walking in the direction of the noises.
    ((Sorry that I haven't been able to post as much as i wanted to. School's been busy.))
    France
    France

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  France Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:05 pm

France walked around the hospital for what seemed like hours. He wasn't very sure of himself anymore, and with the burden of Canada's death dropped on his shoulders, he was switching in between emotions. One moment he was depressed; the next, he was furious. He eventually became tired of his emotional game and decided that until he found something else to get his mind off things, he would look around the place instead of blindly walking down the hall.
    He had opened the 20th or so door on what he thought was the second floor. Almost every room in this godforsaken place had been completely empty. But not this one. There were a few bodies lying around, so France looked around for a few things he could use.
    He found a pocket knife, which he stowed in his pocket (what else?), but nothing else of interest. He was about to walk out of the room when he heard a voice behind him.
    "Hey, where are you going?"
    France spun around and pointed his knife. "Who are you?"
    "That knife doesn't scare me! It can't hurt me 'cuz I'm dead! Take that!"
    The man looked like he was around his late-teens. He had on a simple t-shirt and jeans, and the bangs of his short black hair barely reached his grey eyes.
    "So you're a ghost?"
    "Ya! You know it!"
    "That isn't something you should be proud of."
    "Oh, ya? Well, being gulible isn't something you should be proud or either!"
    France became confused. "What do you mean by that?! I'm not gulible!"
    The ghost smirked. "You believed that your friend was dead! That's pretty gulible to me!"
    "You liar! He is dead! I saw him!" France yelled at the ghost. He couldn't believe his ears.
    "Idiot! That was just some dead guy that they made look like him to get you all riled up. And it so worked!"
    France was about to cry from relief. So Canada was alive? But where? And why the heck would anyone do that?!
    "So... he's not dead?"
    "Yup. He was outside the place a while ago. The furry thing downstairs ran after him after the guy left, so I think you're safe to leave."
    France mentally cursed himself for missing Canada and not being there to help him. "Did it get him?"
    "Who knows? Your friend got a good head start though, so I think he should be good. Speaking of head starts, we should split before that thing decides to come back." The ghost walked out of the door and down the hall to a staircase, with France following all the while. "By the way, the name's Chris, and in case you're wondering, I don't really care to know your name, so you don't have to tell me."
    They walked down the stairs in silence. It was just a short walk down another hallway before they came to the lobby. France almost ran to the front door. It had been torn off it's hinges and tossed somewhere, so he easily walked out the door and out into what could be considered a "city". As he looked around, he caught a blond head with a green uniform go behind a building down the street.
    France took off running with Chris following close behind, laughing a bit.
    "England? Is that you? Hey, England!"

((Yay for no focus and late post! GermanyFacePalm I couldn't seem to get my words together until I turned on My Chemical Romance... does it mean something?!))
    Germany
    Germany

Character sheet
    Name: Germany (Ludwig Beilshmidt)

Post  Germany Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Germany took the glasses from the Italian's hands and put them on.

His vision was much clearer now.

It had to be dehydration doing this to him.

"Feliciano....Let's find a different place to stay." he said, before walking out while holding the Italian close.

A young boy in black watched them walk away before fading away like smoke.

((Short post because I'm injured and tired from the con.))
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:56 pm

"No. We must stick together, aru."

Yeah. Sticking together might be the correct decision.

"This place gives me uncomfortable feelings as well, but we can't let them get to us, aru."

Heh. Uncomfortable feelings. At least if they would be JUST uncomfortable, THEN he'd be happier. No, it doesn't just feel uncomfortable, it feels like he's being watched from all sides. And by all sides he means ALL.

"We must try and find any other nations that might be here, aru."

Yes. Other nations. If there are any other nations here, then yeah, they must be found. Two heads-... er, more than two heads are certainly better than... uh, two. ... Min gud, either he's got a concussion, or he's getting one of those stupid moments of his. Like, when he can barely get the point of a word like "ja". That bad, yes. ... Well, at least it's not like that right NOW-

Ah wait.

China's speaking.

"Aiyah.... You need some help. Badly, aru. And don't try to hide it, aru!"

"... Hjælp?" It might've sounded that the Dane hadn't understood what China said, but he was only kinda making a little confirmation for himself, that he heard it right. What the hell's with him... That fall didn't do THAT much damage. Yes, he hit his head while he fell, but it was nowhere near to get him all muddle up like that. What the heck, really... Okay, he should speak now, shouldn't he.

"... Silly China, I don't need help~! The fall was just lousy, it's nothing serious~! We both got roughed up a bit, it's cool now, we're both okay, so just-..."

Well, there hadn't really been a reason for him to just get cut off like that.

Key word: hadn't.

Past tense.

You see, Denmark has a habit of not staying STILL while he's talking. Be it moving, looking around- heck, even rapid-ish blinking, he just can't stay completely still when he speaks.

So, it was only expected that he had, like, just looked around, at random spots, when he was speaking. Looking at China, at the walls, at the floor, past China, throwing a glance behind him.

And then the ceiling.

He kinda wished he hadn't looked at the ceiling.

A small voice in his head squeaked out hopes that, by any chance, he wasn't the only one seeing that.

What is the "that" he's been mentioning so much?

Well... Imagine.

There is, like, a body. Only it's not a whole body, it is divided into pieces. Feet, shins, thighs, hands, wrists, upper arms, torso, head. They are all separate. Arranged to look like it's a whole body, but there are noticeable distances between each body part. Said body parts are NAILED to the ceiling. A large nail, like the ones used to make rails, sticking through every body part, some parts having multiple nails in them to keep them up. The body overall was in a spread-angled position, it was anything but... well, anything but fresh. The skin was shriveled up and grayed, the head had almost no hair, the face was skull-like with the eye sockets empty and black and a mouth wide open in a silent scream. Horribly torn, discolored strips of old and worn cloth were the only remainders of what the kid had worn. Kid, yes, kid, because the body's that of a child. A child of all things. Murdered, ending up like this.

But it wasn't the body which got him, not mostly at least.

Ooooh no, Kongerigeit Danmark has seen much too much of death, bloodsheds, gruesome and cruelly disfigured victims and dead bodies.

No, it was the letters he saw written in a messy scrawl on the ceiling beside the body. The only reason how he could read them was that they were obviously written in blood; their blackness being so much more darker than the hallway Denmark and China are in right now.

The letters, another cruel mockery of his own language(a fact which kinda made him doubt China could see this too, but he still hoped the Asian nation could, because he didn't wanna appear insane), spelled this:

HAN ikke dØ hURtiGT.

'He did not die quickly.'

Why are these simple words just... Making him feel, like, AFRAID? Kongerigeit Danmark doesn't fear. Not really no. Silly, trivial fears, anyone has them, even such amazing and powerful countries like him, but this is just a primal, deep-to-the-core, REAL fear, and that is what makes him both seething mad and completely stupefied, because he's never really felt like THIS. At least not that he can remember... Or maybe wants to remember. Whatever... Point is that seemingly simple, unimaginably cruel but oh so SIMPLE sights are making him feel like he's a tiny little kitten surrounded by a pack of rabid dogs. Strangely smart rabid dogs.

Hvad fanden.

... What fucked up shitpile of a place IS this anyway...?

((Hjælp - Help
    Hvad fanden - What the fuck

Simple and already seen words again, yes, but I'm prone on translating everything, just to be on the safe side))
    China
    China

Post  China Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:29 pm

"... Hjælp?"

China rolled his eyes. "Yes. Help." He emphasized the 'p' in 'help' to get his point across further.

"... Silly China, I don't need help~!"
    China snorted at that. Oh really?

"The fall was just lousy, it's nothing serious~!"
    ...Oookaay... Blaming on the fall...

"We both got roughed up a bit, it's cool now, we're both okay, so just-..."
    Yes, they got 'roughed up'. However, it was not alright at the moment, neither of were okay, and China knew something was wrong when Denmark's vision stayed glued to the ceiling with a horrfied expression. Curious, China looked on the same direction. How he wished he hadn't.

Again, he didn't understand Danish, so he didn't know what the writing said. It wasn't the writing that disturbed him. It was the child's body

He'd seen bloodshed before; Mauled bodies which were torn up and covered in blood. It wasn't new to him at all. He just... never really saw a decayed body.

He blinked and rubbed his eyes, trying to get the image out of his mind.

Last edited by China on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hungary
    Hungary

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Hungary Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:25 pm

She had held stayed back for half a second, fixing her rival with an odd look, because she had in fact noticed him start to reach for her hand.
    Regardless, she didn't wait too long to catch up with him, glancing over her shoulder just to be sure there was nothing else around. She hadn't
    seen anyone so she continued on her way toward the building.

The interior of the building was not unlike that of the last one they had been in. There were some differences though. It didn't quite have the
    same feel as the last one. It was no doubt deserted, but the last one had more of a creepy effect, like something wasn't quite right in that place.
    This wasn't much better, but at least they weren't alone.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to scope out the place." She gave a short wave of dismissal before walking further into the apartment complex. She,
    of course, made sure to grab something that could be used as a blunt object, on the off-chance that there actually was something here that could
    pose a threat.

(( and I'm back from Dragon Con 8D ))
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Alfred F Jones

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 5 Empty Re: Trapped inside a Hell Hold

Post  America Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:09 am

He felt a pair of small hands pressed against his back, like it was helping him up. along with Mattie of course, but it was weird. The first time he woke up it was only Canada, but when he was passed out on the cold floor, he heard another voice; a girl's voice.
    He stood up, looking around one more time before looking at his brother."Al! Y-your head!" America looked at Canada as he felt Canada's cold icy fingers on his face as he felt some fabric smooth against his forehead, wiping the blood off.

"Are you alright, Al? What happened to you?"

America stared at Canada as his fingers touched Canada's face. America never liked Canada to worry about him, he knew that his brother cared but he always wanted to make Canada happy. "Don't worry Mattie~ The hero is fine..." He looked around one last time before looking back at his brother. "I should be really worried about you... look at you..." He glances at the blood stains on Canada's cloths. "We need to get out of here dude." America toke Canada's hand and he lead Canada up the stairs, but suddenly as he reached to the top the door slammed. America's hand that was holding Canada's hand was now on the knob, trying to twist it to open. "Fuck!" He banged the side of his body against the door; trying to break through but no luck.

The fist banged against the door, as america yelled for help but still, there was no luck...

(( Short post is always Short... ;^; ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:06 am