Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official private forum for the Heta-Chikyuu-RPers from deviantART. You may only join if you're part of the RP~

+17
Finland
Sealand
France
KongKong13
America
Greece
Prussia
Germany
Canada
Poland
Russia
North Italy
Belarus
Romania
Hungary
China
England
21 posters

Iceland
    Iceland

Character sheet
    Name:

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 7 Empty Re:Trapped Inside a Hell Hold

Post  Iceland Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:16 pm

"Geez... how long have I been walking...?"

It seemed like it had been hours since Iceland had left that room. The hallway he had ended up in was extremely spacious, yet there were no other hallways that branched off; it just kept going forward. The corridor looked exactly like that of a hotel's, with old-fashioned paintings and vases lining both walls. The wallpaper was outdated and was very faded; the once green walls were beginning to turn brown.

"Tch... what the hell is going on he-"

He was cut off when (yet again) he managed to bump into something. But this time, it wasn't a body, but... a door. A door unlike anything he'd ever seen before. It was made entirely of metal, with small crimson red splotches decorating the rusted surface. At the top was a small window barricaded with thick iron bars.

"Is this... a cage...? Who could possibly be caged up in a place like this...? Unless... maybe, it's someone I know who's trapped in there."

So, deciding he really didn't have much to lose, he decided to call out to see if anyone would answer.

"...Hey... is anyone there? Hello? Is there a nation trapped in there? Hello!?"

Each time he called out, he paused for a couple seconds to wait for a response. However, he heard none every time. He didn't want to admit it, but he was beginning to feel like he was losing hope.

"Maybe I'm here all by myself... what am I going to do if I'm all alone in this place?"

All of a sudden, he heard a soft, feminine whisper from the other side of the door.

"...Getur þú hjálpað mér...?"

"Wh-what!? I-is there someone there!? I'll help you, don't worry!"

"Ég er týndur."

"You're... lost? Hold on, I'm going to try and force my way in!"

He backed up slowly, and once at a good distance, he ran towards the door and slammed his body against the cool metal, breaking the door from the hinges. However, once inside...

There was no one there

Except for a small note painted in red lying in the center of the cell block.

Slowly, he walked towards it, and reached down to pick it up. Once he read the note, though, he dropped it and sprinted out of that room.

"LeT'S PLay A GoOd oLd FasHiONed gAMe OF hiDe-AND-SeEK"

He just kept running and running, not daring to turn around or glance over his shoulder. Now, he didn't care who it was; he just wanted there to be someone else here in this place. Someone HUMAN. He began to shout out the names of his friends, and any other nations he knew. He was praying that someone would answer him.

"Someone answer me!!"

((Yep, only my second post... I FAIL!! DX But I'm going to make his story from here progress faster so that I can get caught up with everyone. Hope it doesn't suck!))
    Finland
    Finland

Character sheet
    Name: Tino Väinämöinen

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 7 Empty Re: Trapped Inside A Hell Hold

Post  Finland Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:47 am

I-I think I should go right this time...

Finland decided to go down the right corridor; the corridor with the strange aura. As he walked around the corner of it, out of the corner of his eye, he saw something black and red. He turned to see what he had caught.

"D-Denmark?! Is that you?!" But as he called out the fellow Nordic, the colours had disappeared. Finland sighed but kept his hopes up, if that was Denmark, then the other Nordics must be here too, maybe in the same building! Finland traveled down the aura filled corridor, seeing rooms filled with the scent of death pass him by. He tried to keep his happiness by humming a few songs, but none seemed to be rid of the loneliness everything was making him feel. As Finland was humming Stars , he found a case of stairs that were partially crumbled. He hesitated at first, but decided to swiftly run down them. As his foot reached the lady step, the floor below him collapsed, bringing Finland down. Before he was pulled completely under, he managed to get a grip onto the stable floor above him.

"PERKELE!!!!" he shouted as he felt a shot of pain run through him. Finland used all of his strength to pull himself over the ledge and keep himself out of harms way for now. He panted from the effort and placed his hand on his neck, checking his pulse. I'll be fine... he thought until he looked at his hand. Finland's eyes widened as he saw the imprentation of a bar code on his hand. He wiped his hands against his coat and took another look at his hand; no barcode. You're losing it Fin..

"Su-san?!" he called out. There was no response, making Finland lose hope.

"Just what kind of Hell am I in!?!?""

(( so...in japan i used to call the last step the "lady" step because i always saw a lady on it^^ dont judge me ))
    Sweden
    Sweden

Character sheet
    Name: Sweden

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 7 Empty Re: Trapped inside this hell hold

Post  Sweden Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:03 am

The Swedish man slowly lifted his head from the cold floor as he opened his eyes, meeting the pitch blackness of the empty room. He blinked his dark sea blue eyes, looking around slowly until he stood up, confused.
    'Where are I....?'
    He popped his neck before walking around, feeling for a way out. Then, it struck him. He was alone. Sweden sighed and continued feeling the walls for a door. When he finally found it, he tried turning the knob. It was locked from the outside. The tall male stepped back a step before side-kicking the door down.

THUD.

If Sweden could, he would of smiled. But now was not the time. He quickly made his way out of the room and into the dark hallway.
    'At least I can see now....somewhat...'
    Sweden quickly strode down the hallway, ignoring the smells of dying corpses and blood. He had only two priorities. One, find Finland. Two, protect him no matter what.
    "Fin?"
    His low, gruff voice rang throughout the corridor as he exersised his vocal cords, something he rarely did.

"Fin?!"
    Before he knew it, his face met the ground once again. Sweden blinked before getting up again to investigate what he tripped over. It was a small boy, at about the age of eight.
    'Weird....Why is there a child here?'
    He slowly put a hand on the small child, feeling the blood pour out of him. His expressionless eyes widened. He then noticed something on the boy's hand. The Swedish man slowly lifted it to get a closer look.
    'A....A barcode? For what?'
    Now Sweden was frightened. He had to find Finland, and get out, FAST.He quickly stood up and wiped his hands on his navy blue trench coat as he walked quickly away from the poor child.

'I have to find Fin.....I have to find my wifey before something happens to him......'

((Ok, my first post!!!! Sorry it's short, I'm running low on story ideas right now ^^; So tell me what you think!!!!))
    Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:47 pm

"Mattie... its going to be alright! We will go home! I Promise you! I wont let anything else make you cry and tremble in fear... I promise..."

He sounded so confident. Tears continued to fall from Matthews eyes as he looked up at his brother who was now kneeling down beside him.

"Promise me, you wont leave my side." Alfred said, placing a hand on his brothers shoulder.

"...I-I p-promise..." Matthew spluttered between sobs as his brother stared at him with a serious look on his face. Matthew didn't see Alfred like this often, but in this situation, it made him feel a little safer.

"Now, take my hand. Mattie... I promise you we will leave this damned place and i will protect you. The hero is always here for you."

Alfred offered his bruised hand to Matthew. The Canadian reached out and gently placed his hand in Alfred's as he stood up, using his free hand to wipe away his tears that wouldn't seem to stop falling. He gripped his brothers hand tightly yet carefully, so as not to cause Alfred too much pain from the bruises, as he continued to sob quietly into his free hand.

Riley turned his attention away from his wounded wrist, his sleeve stained with blood and his skin severely torn, and stared over at Alice who stood a short distance away from Matthew and Alfred. She stared at her feet through her dark bangs and she looked as though she was in deep thought and fearful of something he couldn't see. Riley watched her cautiously, not knowing who she was or why she was here.

Whoever she was... it was obvious something was troubling her...

Riley watched her silently, pulling his sleeve over the black petalled curse around his wrist. Little did he know, Matthew and himself had both fallen for the roses trap. Though there were differences in the way the two thought, in many ways they were the same and now they had both been cursed by the same doom...

Matthew wiped his eyes as he finally began to calm down. He realized his head was a little dizzy and remembered he had yet to find any food or water.

"W-We should get going..." He said weakly to Alfred, not letting go of his hand.
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:59 pm

“Dmitri... I presume?” Ivan coughed, still achieving an irate tone in his voice, “the one and only” his doppelganger replied before curtly yet arrogantly bowing.
    “were you... the one who....who did this?” Ivan knew he couldn’t speak much longer, his voice was giving way. “Despite how much fun it would have been, somebody else has the pleasure” came an egotistical response. “Well, it’s been nice catching up dearest brother; however I heave somewhere ...else to be.” Dmitri remarked as he snaked away into the darkened streets.
    Ivan looked down the street, he had few options, return from whence he came, try to find a way around the mess of shattered concrete, ashes, cratered road and barbed wire before him or follow his darker counterpart down the pitch black streets.
    Turning back to his sister in the hope of a second opinion, he was met by the sight of Natalia slumped on the ground, her features tranquil as she slept. The poor girl must be exhausted... he thought to himself before picking her up and taking his first few fearless steps into the pitch blackness that lay before him.
    Minuets of walking at a steady pace began to feel like hours and one began to long for the sight of another soul. The tortured Russians self control had run out, he put his sister on his back and ran as fast as he could into the darkness. His deep purple eyes beaconed in the darkness, they spoke of hope and determination, he would survive this pitch black hell for his sister’s sake but those eyes also spoke of dread and desperation. It was almost as if one couldn’t tell if the Russian was running from the darkness, or running at it directly without fear.
    After what felt like hours, combined with a light drain of his copious stamina and it seemed the light before him was simply a dream. Taking a moment to bask in a small ray of sunlight that fell between the buildings just before the alleys end, a noise and movement from a shop opposite the entrance to the alley put Ivan on an immediate alert.
    Ivan placed his sister in the safety of the edge of the pitch blackness then made his way to the shops door as surreptitiously as a man of his stature could. After taking a deep breath, Ivan flung the door open and pinned the figure in the middle of the room to the wall by his collar, lifting them slightly off the ground as he did so.
    As Ivan looked down at the man he had pinned to the wall, he saw a dumbfounded face stare back up at him... “G...gr... Greece?” Ivan managed to cough out before remembering where he had left his sister.
    The Russian dropped the Greek, running back to where his sister was with the baseball bat firmly in his palm. He was met with a sight he had never even expected, as oppose to a white masked man lumbering towards his sister, a cadaver was slowly advancing on the sleeping girl.
    At least it’s not human anymore... was the last thought Ivan had before smashing its head and granting it the same death as his two prior victims. Ivan then wasted no time carrying Natalia into the shop and boarding the door.
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet
    Name: Heracles Karpusi

Post  Greece Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:06 pm

“There all done, now I say we go scope out this place what do you think Niko?” Greece said putting down the finished iron chained cross. “Sounds good to me, maybe we’ll find ourselves some action outside too.” 2p Greece said getting revved up. “Relax this is just a look out mission nothing to get excited about and if we do find trouble you’ll get to play with your new toy.” Greece said to himself as got back up and picked up the cross. “Amara we’re going outside to look over the land you stay here okay?” Greece told his sister who was sitting in the chair behind the cash counter. “Okay big brother I’ll wait here then.” Amara said smiling. “Remember to lock up once I’m out of sight.” Heracles said opening the door. “Right! I will.” Amara cheered jumping off the chair. She watched her brother walk away, disappear and locked the door.

“Alright bring it on I’m ready for some fun! Let me out! Let me out!” Nikòlas cheered. “Alright relax I will hold your horses. But remember when we get back I’m in charge alright?” Greece thought to himself. “Fine whatever… Kill joy.” 2P Greece retorted. Greece sighed and closed his eyes, when he opened his eyes instead of their normal aqua they were a deep purple. “Alright Hercy boy time explore.” 2p Greece said smiling as he looked around. What he saw was a city but in this case a ghost town of a city. “This place is even emptier than the ruins at our place, huh?” Niko thought as he walked through the street. “Your right but I also get the feeling we’re being watched. So keep your mind in the game and your guard up.” Heracles reminded 2P. “I know I’ve got that same feeling.” Nikòlas agreed. Both men continued to walk through the streets looking for any sign of life but finding none. How could a city even though in a place like this be so deserted? All around them were full windows; some broken some boarded up.

“I’ve got a bad feeling Niko and it’s like enormous danger feeling. I say we head back.” Greece said from in his own mind. “Shh we’re being watched from behind.” 2p Greece said gripping the cross. Out of nowhere people started emerging from the alley ways and climbing from the broken windows. Finally some fun! And it’s real living people this time even better!” 2P Greece said rushing toward the people. Instead of running away from him the mob ran towards 2P Greece making his smile growing wider. “Batter up!” Niko said swinging the cross and hitting a few people with the spiked iron balls wrapped around the cross. Looking at the fallen people he notice how deep the marks were. Just seeing the bodies lie there twitching and holding their bleeding heads made him smile. “That’s right bleed and die, this your fate too you.” 2P Greece laughed smashing the heads of the people who blocked his way. “You’re no fun to kill; it’s just too easy knocking you down! Come give me a challenge send in the big boy!” Nikòlas told the bodies dissatisfied at his result at the blood and death.

When no one answered his request Nikòlas shrugged his shoulders and turned back around heading back to their HQ. “Well at least I had a little fun today. And thanks for letting me out all the way for once.” Niko said to himself. “No problem, glad you had fun. Now let me take over we’re almost back to the shop.” Herc said as the reached the shop. “Yeah yeah, I know relax. Just don’t clean my cross.” 2P Greece said as he closed his eyes. Once the eyes opened again they were aqua again. “Well let’s go fill her in on what we found and don’t worry I won’t clean your cross.” Greece told the man back in his head. The Grecian knocked on the door alerting the young girl inside who ran up to the door and unlocked it for him. “You find anything big brother, and why is your cross all bloody?” Amara asked him as walked inside and closed the door. “All we saw were broken empty buildings, like this one except the windows aren’t broken. And we ran into some trouble so that’s why the cross is all covered in blood. Now go in back to what you were doing I will take care of things here.” Greece said smiling to his sister. After watching his sister disappear into the office he turned towards the wall where he had obtained the cross and sighed.

Suddenly Greece heard the door slam open and feel him get pinned against the wall. Looking up he saw none other than his friend Russia holding him against the wall. Totally confused Greece looked at his friend only hearing him say; “G...gr... Greece?” Before Heracles could answer Russia dropped him and ran back outside. “Um what just here Herc?” Niko asked him from inside of Greece’s head. “Well it seems we were tackled by Russia and he’s gone out to get something.” Heracles replied getting back up and grabbing the bodied weapon. A few minutes later Russia returned to the store carrying his sister in his arms sleeping and then board the door.

Greece led his friends to the back office so they could sit for a bit. “Don’t worry we won’t be bothered I was able to get rid of the trouble for a while. That’s the reason for all the blood on me if you’re wondering.” Greece said smiling as he grabbed one of the cushions from the cases outside and bringing it back for Belarus to rest her head on. “You two should rest up first. If you want to talk I’ll be in the front with my sister.” Greece said saluting his friends and then leaving them to themselves.
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Ivan sat next to his still sleeping sister achieving a small smile, she slept through all that... he thought. But no matter how hard he tried, the Russian could not let down his guard. Two things were in the back of his mind, constantly feasting away at the will that kept him from paranoia. The first was Amara, the girl in the next room was not Amara. The second was how close Dmitri was.. he could feel it.
    Ivan’s doppelganger sat upon the roof of the shop with a can of petrol he had ‘procured’ through shadowy means in one hand and a dagger in the other. He like Ivan knew that the girl in there was not Amara. He had been shadowing the Greek and the Englishman since this hellish game began and that was no girl. He didn’t know what she was, but from what he had heard from Riley, nothing supernatural was out of the question in a place like this seeing as what Mattie had apparently found.
    There was only one way to be rid of a demon, kill it. Dmitri opened the door from the roof silently, slithering into the shop and observing his target waiting for an opportune moment in which to dispatch his target. To the man’s delight, Ivan had called the Greek into the other room where they were currently discussing what had happened since the beginning of it all leaving the supposedly innocent girl all by her lonesome. As the two friends were catching up, Dmitri swept down into the room placing a firm gloved hand over the girls’ mouth as he plunged the knife into her chest.
    Her... its eyes flew open enraged but fearful, she struggled as much as her weak form would allow but as the seconds passed the struggle became weaker and weaker until her body fell lifeless, her head fell to the side and her eyes were still open and lifeless.
    “If I am correct, it shouldn’t be too long...” Dmitri muttered as the corpse in his hands bubbled back into its original snake like form. Dmitri decapitated the snake after dragging it to the roof and placing the body in a barrel pouring the petrol in and lighting the fuel, disposing of the body at least.
    A smell of burning interrupted the one sided conversation of the two nations. Ivan sprang from his seat forgetting about his constant dull pains and ran into the other room.. There was blood on the floor and the smell or burning was getting closer. He ran to the roof to find the head of a snake, a barrel full of burning snake flesh. In the distance he noticed the outline of a man in a black coat crossing distant rooftops. It was then he realised that Dmitri was not here to work against him, but with him.
    Germany
    Germany

Character sheet
    Name: Germany (Ludwig Beilshmidt)

Post  Germany Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Germany knew that he was reverting to his old ways.

How he was during the old wars.
    His way of thinking was becoming more and more instinctual as the days went by, unlike his normal levelheaded attitude.

He was fairly sure that his language had become a little more crude than normal.

No, he didn't want to become him again. God, no.
    It would terrify Feliciano...and...he really did not want to go back there.
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet

Post  Greece Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:30 am

“Now Amara, you be good okay? My friend Russia and his sister will be staying with us and don’t worry he won’t hurt you.” Greece told his sister. To Greece Russia was like another brother except not blood related. Russia was liked by the entire Karpusi family especially by the twins; to them he was a teddy bear. To the rest of the family Russia was like the brother who lived far away. Every month all of the siblings would visit Russia making sure he was fine and to let him know they were still there for him.

Having Russia by his side Greece had finally found someone he could trust. Someone unlike England who had attacked his sister earlier. “I’ll be nice to them big brother, I promise.” Amara said smiling at Greece. “You were so brave staying here all alone, I’m so proud of you short cake.” Heracles smiled back. A few seconds later Russia called Greece back into the back office to discuss their current predicament. Entering the office Greece sat down across from his friend where they talked about figuring out how to get out of this hell and leaving Amara behind. Greece was enraged when he heard Russia say they shold leave her behind.
    “I don’t trust those newcomers, especially the one in the coat. He gives me a feeling like he’s unstoppable. I have to get rid of him s….”But before Amara could finish what she was saying a glove covered her mouth and dagger was forced into her abdomen. Amara knew her job here was done as she glared at the man who had stabbed her. “The massster will hear of this and he will be displeased at what he heard about what happened to one of his best spies. You will pay Russian you will pay” Amara thought to herself as she struggled for her life. Eventually her eyesight grew dim and then faded. The last sound ever she heard was the arguing from the other room.

Just when the argument was becoming one-sided Russia left the room. Suddenly out of nowhere a headache hit Heracles. This headache felt like he was just hit by train. “Ugh my head it hurts so bad.” Greece said as he fell to the floor and then passing out. When Greece woke up he found himself sitting in a white room next to a man who looked identical except that his clothes were different and he had a darker tan. “Hey Niko, what the heck happened?” Greece asked 2P Greece who sat next to him. “Like I know what happened. All I felt was getting hit by a train and that was it. I look terrible, you know that?” 2P Greece said to his other self. “I’m fine I just passed out. But right now I need to get up and tell Russia what is where.” Greece said trying to get up. “Bullshit I’m letting you get up. It looks like you got the worst of it. This is my body too buddy boy and right now taking control of it. Don’t worry I won’t do anything thing stupid. I’m just going to tell the Russian where the food is and that’s it.” Nikòlas said getting up and walked away leaving Greece alone and able to fall asleep.

2p Greece woke up replacing aqua eyes with dark purple. “Man no wonder you passed out this headache is terrible but let’s get this over with.” 2p Greece thought to himself getting up and walking over to the door. Out of the corner of his eye Nikòlas noticed a pool of blood on the floor. “Damn it, someone had fun without me.” 2P Greece said annoyed exiting the store. After exiting the store the smell of burnt flesh wafted into his nose and the image of Russia appeared on the roof. “Hey Russia I got a few things to tell you.” Nikòlas yelled having the Russian turn around and having both violet and dark purple eyes meet. “Listen if your hungry there’s closet door with Greek symbols on it. The symbols spell out food. Another thing next time you kill something invite me to play I bet it was fun. Oh and listen I’ve got a hell of a headache so I hope you don’t mind being on watch while I take a nap to let it go away.” 2P Greece waved to Russia as walking back into the shopping and then sitting in the office falling asleep.
    America
    America
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Alfred F Jones

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 7 Empty Re: Trapped inside a Hell Hold

Post  America Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:36 am

"W-we should get going..." America nodded at Canada and lead him outside. He walked away from the building that trapped them and lead Canada down the streets filled with some corpses. "There must be others..." America said; looking left and right... He doesn't want anyone attacking his brother or they will get a beating. His eyes was focused on the Area and the other buildings. "We should stay out here... I don't want to get into another building..." He turned and looked at his Brother; gripping their hands together. "Lets sit down" He smiled and lead Canada to a bench. He was the first to sit down.

He stares up into the sky; spotting out strange clouds... They were just grey and gloomy. nothing that exciting at all. He kept watching as the clouds went across the pale blue sky as he waits if his brother might sit next to him on this wooden bench.
    China
    China

Post  China Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:35 pm

China followed Denmark, still doing his best to ignore his back pain.

"What's the matter, can't keep up with Danmark~?" China rolled his eyes. Har-dee-har-har.

He noticed Denmark's expression change from confused, to scared, to angry, to tired. He didn't voice his concern, thinking Denmark had had enough if China always asking him if he was alright.

I'm sure he has.

China tightly closed his eyes for a minute before opening them. He already knew who that voice was. He'd dealt with it sometimes before. He'd rather not deal with it now.

Aww~ What's the matter Yao? Too scared to fight me again~?

Just shut up for once, would you?

Now where would the fun in that be~?

((What, you thought I would leave the back issue alone? XD))
    KongKong13
    KongKong13

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  KongKong13 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:42 pm

That feeling was still there,and it made him mad. So he stopped,once again,leaving Britain to go ahead,while he stood alone. "If you're watching us,you won't get anything!" No one responded. Hunger had set in,so that probably effected him as well. He turned around,to yell out, "OI! Wait up!" But those words never left his lips.

A figure came from behind,striking him with something metallic. A loud grunt left his lips instead, and darkness blinded him. The figure smiled as Leon fell with a dull 'thump.' "Ah~ Now I should keep up. I don't him to be alone,right?" Giggling the figure ran ahead,smiling as he did so. The light finally hit his face,revealing to be Leon. But it wasn't Leon.

Not the original Leon anyways. His eyes were a bit darker, and he seemed more cheerful. Despite looking and wearing the same outfit,this wasn't Leon. He finally caught up to England,but what he saw was horrifying. Even if he was a copy,this Leon never saw anything compared to what Arthur was doing! Well..at least not in a while anyways. The person Arthur was destroying was a young female,maybe 15 years of age. But that didn't seem to matter,he just destroyed that person like a toy.

Honestly,this Leon was fascinated by it. The bloodshed was un-watchable, but he still took some pleasure in seeing an item being destroyed. And that's all what people were to him. Items,play things. They had no real value to him. But he had to lie now,so putting on his best face, he came close to England, once his little fit was over. Trembling, Leon mumbled, "A-Arthur? W-What have you done?!"

Inside he was laughing, but outside he was repulsed by the scene. Blood was everywhere,even on the Brit's uniform. Leon took another step forward,making a wet sound as he stepped on the blood.

((AGAIN,I'M SO SORRY FOR LATE RESPONSE Dx))
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:03 pm

"... This is too much like Silent Hill. I tell you, flying pterodactyl men will come after us in a moment." Well, he was trying to brighten the mood here. Because frankly, he basically felt like shit inside.

He was sore and aching all over, he was feeling pretty panicky and paranoid all of a sudden, and there was a sensation like lasers digging into the back of his skull. In other words, he felt watched. Like something or someone was on the roof of a building or behind/inside a car or something, hiding and watching him and China.

Paranoid little wuss~.

Switching to English, ain't we.

Not your business, weakling.

Spice up on those insults. They're outdated.

Ja. Is what I thought.

... Yeap.

He's really growing used to HIM being here too, eh? Well, HE might not be the only one of THEM around, but still. He hates him. So freaking much.

They should just find someplace to rest and actually have a decent thinking chance.

Ja.

That's what they should do.

Perfect thinking once again, Danmark~.
    Sweden
    Sweden

Character sheet

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 7 Empty Re: Trapped inside a hell hold

Post  Sweden Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Sweden continued to walk down the dark hallway, the deceased boy on his mind.

'How....did that happen....?' He could of never thought that someone would ever do that to a young child. He thought wrong. The Swedish male sighed as his glasses-framed eyes scanned the what seemed like an endless hallway in front of him.

'Great....just wonderful...' Sweden quickened his stride, hoping to get to the end eventually. After a good twenty minutes of walking, he finally found a door. He almost smiled, relieved. The blonde quickly opened the door, only to become iritated. Just behind the door were two hallways. He grunted, his eyes darting back and forth.

'Which one to go through........I'll take my chances....' Sweden veers to the left, walking quickly. A good ten minutes go by.

'I-I need some fresh air.......' The Swede continues walking, getting frustarated. Suddenly, he looks up.

'Nej......Could it be him....?' He narrows his eyes walking quickly towards it. When he got close enough, his eyes widened.

"F-Fin......?"

((SECOND POST!!! :D I feel chock full of story ideas right now XD))
    North Italy
    North Italy

Post  North Italy Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Germany wrote:Germany knew that he was reverting to his old ways.

How he was during the old wars.
    His way of thinking was becoming more and more instinctual as the days went by, unlike his normal levelheaded attitude.

He was fairly sure that his language had become a little more crude than normal.

No, he didn't want to become him again. God, no.
    It would terrify Feliciano...and...he really did not want to go back there.

Realizing the rough German was quiet, Feliciano decided to speak up.

" Ludwig... Are you alright? " He knew very well that his blonde partner could easily get stressed, especially in situations like this, and even if he insisted that he was okay. Feliciano knew Ludwig too well. He recalled whenever the blonde would do paperwork and such back at home, and wouldn't come out of his room for hours until it was all done. That alone would stress him out, especially when Gilbert or even Feliciano himself bothered him. Of course, Feliciano knew by now not to bug him, but Gilbert...

... Oh, his mind was straying too far off topic again. Where was Gil, anyways?
    Finland
    Finland

Character sheet

Post  Finland Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:37 am

"There! That should keep it from getting worse!"

Finland had tied around his swollen arm a bandana of his country's flag, keeping his wound from getting any worse. He stood from the destructive ground beneath him and headed towards the main entrance of the caved in building, but something told him to stay. N-Nei...I have to get out of here... He passed through what was let of the main entrance doors and examined his surrondings. Just like what he had saw from the window, the city was just a destructive mess. I-Is this even a country...? the thought hung in his head. The Finn looked to his left at what seemed like a broken down coliseum and to his right as to what looked like a Sanitorium. Maybe someone's in there!!!
    He quickly paced over to the Sanitorium and examined the entrance, he looked through the glass doors in horror as he saw crimson red stained on what seemed like striped patterned wallpaper. Finland pulled himself together and entered the main entrance with caution. The Sanitorium reeked of human flesh and death, just as the previous building did.

"H-Hello...? Is anywhere here...?!"

No reply. He sighed in distress and continued to walk forward, holding his bandana to keep him calm. What they say about Sanitoriums, once you enter, you'll feel as though you've lost your mind and you'll forget where you are isn't true, but Finland felt as though America's words may have been true. Of course they were drunk at the time so he could've been fibbing to him. The blonde continued walking, passing hallways with flickering lights and flipped tables and chairs. He couldn't shake off the feeling...of being watched. Every corner Finland passed, he felt as though someone was staring into his neck in the area of where the 'barcode' was. He would turn around every few minutes just to make sure he wasnt alone and the entrance was still close by, but the feeling never went away. After what seemed like hours of walking, Finland finally reached a dead end, but just as he thought about turning around, a low snarl had been made behind him. The male slowly turned his head around, eyes widened as to what exactly it was behind him.

"YoU'rE nOt AlLoWeD hErE...."

((I finally continued!!^^ will Finland ever escape the Sanitorium?! Will Sweden ever stop calling him his wifey?! WILL SLENDERMAN COME AND GET FINNY?!?))[i]
    Sweden
    Sweden

Character sheet

Trapped Inside A Hell Hold - Page 7 Empty Re: Trapped inside a Hell Hold

Post  Sweden Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 am

((PPPFFFTTTT So what if I'm able to post frequently? I HAS NO LIFE XD Anyways, Third post in like, a week or something...?))

Sweden ran towards Finland, happy to find some sunshine in this hell hole. He wrapped his arms around him. The Swedish man felt nothing in his arms. He looked down, confused. In his arms was nothing but thin air. Sweden stepped back, shocked.

'I-It was just an illusion....?' He sighed sadly and continued walking. He finally found a hallway full of doorways. He started peeking into them. Each one had a small twin-sized bed, a small drawer next to it and no windows. Again, the Swedish blonde blinked, confused.

'What......what the hell is THIS!!???' Sweden ran down the hallway blinking his eyes rapidly.

'A-Am i going insane??!!' To obsorbed in his thoughts, he ran straight into someone, causing both to fall over onto the cold concrete. Sweden blinked surprised and looked down at the person he had run into.

"H-Huh........?"

((Sorry for all the short posts, im kinda known for that when RPing...))
    Russia
    Russia

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Russia Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:20 pm

After a while contemplating what he had just heard, Ivan decided to not explain this to Greece when he awoke, if he mentioned the Greeks sister, it would only make things more difficult for him. Leaving the other members of the household to sleep, the Russian decided to make use of the time he had, he collected boards and barricaded windows, he made sure there was a way out if they were over run and then checked the food supplies before storing them in a way they could be taken quickly in a rush. All there was left to do now was decide on his usage of weaponry and check the arms cabinet marked weaponry that had peaked his interest the moment he had looked around the shop.
    The gun, it was to stay where it was, the ammunition, where it was and remain only used in severe circumstances. The balisong, knives go dull after a lot of use and are basically worthless against the undead, however against a human and an unsuspecting one at that, it could not be more effective so it was to be kept again concealed. Finally the bat, it wasn’t exactly ideal as it was already forming cracks. However it was perfect for killing the alive and undead. It would need to be replaced soon if possible.
    Ivan opened the cupboard and his prayers were answered. The only non bladed weapon in the case was a long handled cavalieri mace, taking the leather handle and checking the weight, a maniacal smile formed under his bandages, his new favourite weapon was to have a bloody christening.

Meanwhile, in a different part of the city, the black coated Russian was still running full pelt across roofs then bolting the small gaps in between the tightly packed buildings. It was as he ran, he realised a small moving caravan of three moving slowly along the crashed car scattered road. To his pleasure, he could see Alfred, Mattie and Riley walking in no particular direction. After gaining a lead on the group Dmitri jumped down a fire escape or two to reach the safety of a darkened alley way. Picking up a smashed car mirror, Dmitri signalled to riley in the hope of a conversation about events on both sides without the others having to hear the various atrocities.
    Romania
    Romania

Post  Romania Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:26 am

After about an hour or so of waiting, Romania started worrying. Why wasn't Hungary back yet? This place could not be this big...

After little debate with himself, the man decided to go search for her, Lestat still on his shoulder.

The man looked through dozens of rooms, sometimes finding a horrifyingly mutilated body or blood splatters, but he tried to keep his cool. He knew that in a situation like this, acting out of instinct could bring misfortune.

After searching the whole place, Romania understood that Hungary was there no more. What should he do? Maybe she was attacked? Or did she leave because she wanted to explore further? Should he wait for her? Should he try and find her?

Stopping at the window once again, the man thought about this situation carefully.

"What should we do, little one?" He scratched the little mouse behind it's ears, not really expecting an answer.

"We should leave a message for her and go exploring, I think...You think so too, little one?" The mouse squeaked once and Romania decided that means 'yes'.

"Okay then, little one" Romania took the knife he had recently found and craved a message into the window sill.

"How does this look?" The man asked Lestat, looking at the short message that said

Couldn't find you, so left to search.
    If you read this, call for me, I'll hear you.
    -Romania

Sighing, he looked down the hallway once again, hoping he would see the woman, but she did not show. Exiting the apartment complex, the man and mouse looked around and decided to head towards the center of the city, hoping that he would see anybody he knows there.
    Finland
    Finland

Character sheet

Post  Finland Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 am

Behind the Finn was a black misty figure with crimson orbs for eyes. With a great force, the figure slammed him into the wall and approached him, he could almost see a facial feature hidden in the dark aura surronding the figure. He trashed around and tried to escape the force holding him back. Perkele...what the hell is this?!

"AlL tReSpAsSeRs ShAlL dIe..."

Finland's eyes widened as he heard the figment speak. The figure examined his body until his neck caught his attention. It looked back at Finland and seemed to have cast a smile at him. The figure pulled away, leaving Finland against the wall, and slowly floated backward.

"pLaYeR.....hAvE fUn........"

As those words were spoken, the figment slowly evaporated into the death filled air, leaving the assaulted male still against the wall panting. He looked left and right to make sure there was nothing else to encounter. He stepped off of the wall and one thought came into mind: I need to get the fuck out of here!!!!!!!!!!!! Finland ran with all his might to the entrance, not bothering to look behind him for anything to be tailing him. Everything seemed to have changed; the walls were completely stained with blood, the smell of death was everywhere, and there seemed to have been a voice following him. YoU wOnT mAkE iT... it sang out through the sanatorium. He ignored the horrid voice and continued running for what seemed like years. He smiled when he saw the entrance and sprinted through the glass doors, crashing to the ground on his wounded arm. He winced in pain and slightly pulled the bandana down. The wound was more swollen, blood slightly forming from the scraped skin, but it was only minor. Finland pulled the bandana back over and looked across from him. There was only one more place he could search for anyone in; the coliseum. He stood up, brushed off his hands against his still clean coat, and walked towards the next step to hell.

"This whole time.....I still can't find anyone..... I'm starting to think I'm the only one here...."

His hopes were starting to die away as he continued towards the abandoned arena. He approached the fighting area and entered without a struggle, seeing as how it was still in well shape. He looked around, but just as the other two, it was a baren waste land with no life to be found. Finland actually felt more comfortable in that area than anywhere else seeing as it wasn't filled with the scent of death or reek of blood. As he walked in the centre of the coliseum, he noticed a note was placed on the ground. He gently picked up the note and read it out loud.

"You've finally entered, it's time for fun. You can only escape, when there's only one...?"

He slowly turned his head around, but his heart stopped as he saw a nightmare beginning to form. Behind him was what seemed like the Danish he once knew as Denmark now standing before baring his axe. Clearly there was something wrong, horribly wrong. The figure was surrounded by a dark aura while it's eyes were nothing but golden orbs. This wasn't the Denmark of the Nordic5 he knew. Finland sighed in distress and pulled out a pair of black fingerless gloves from his coat pocket. He smirked as he pulled them on and pulled out a headset hidden in his beret.

"Even if your not the real Denmark, I'll still take you out " he chuckled as he put on the head set. The Finn pulled off his coat, revealing a top of his Finnish flag. He pulled out two small pistols hidden in his pockets and aimed at the fake country.

LeT tHe GaMeS bEgIn!

((IT'S ABOUT TO GET EPIC UP IN HEEEEEERE XD ))
    China
    China

Post  China Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:57 am

"... This is too much like Silent Hill. I tell you, flying pterodactyl men will come after us in a moment." China gave Denmark a 'WTF?' look. "That's.... a bit much, aru. Besides, this place is basically deserted, aru."

Keep telling yourself that, goody-two-shoes~

China huffed and gave his forehead a light smack with his palm.
    Canada
    Canada

Post  Canada Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:33 pm

"There must be others..." Matthew heard Alfred say. Matthew watched as the American constantly scanned the area. "We should stay out here... I don't want to get into another building..." He said turning to Matthew who simply nodded in reply. Alfred gripped Matthews hand. "Lets sit down" He said, smiling at Matthew who noticed the small wooden bench he was being led toward.

Alfred sat first but Matthew paused and turned back looking in the direction they'd just come from. After scanning the area behind him temporarily, not seeing what or who he was looking for, he sat down beside his brother keeping a grip on his hand. His head... It was beginning to feel dizzy.

No...

Matthew tried to fight back the growing dizziness he was feeling that soon doubled with a pain growing in his stomach. He bit his dry lip gently trying to ignore the pain he felt.

Water...

He suddenly gripped his brothers hand as he felt a surge of pain in his stomach and lent forward slightly.

I've used...too much energy...

All the running and lack of food, water and sleep were beginning to take their toll on the boy. He turned to his brother weakly his eyes barely open "A-Al...W...Water..." The quiet words slipped through his lips as a mutter but it was all he could muster. He tried to sit up slightly but immediately froze when it only made the pain worse. His breathing was a little uneven as he scanned the area as best he could for any possible sign of something to drink. His throat felt so dry...

No... Damn it... Water...

He barely held on to conciousness as he gripped Alfreds hand tightly.

Where did they go...?

-----

Riley had been following a short distance behind the brothers, trying not to take too much notice of the young girl walking not too far beside him. She was probably only about half his height; her hair was a shade of dark chocolate and was fairly long, hiding one of her sky blue eyes in their shadow. She seemed deep in thought...

Who is she?

He barely had time to think when a bright light blinded his eye sight temporarily. He turned to the direction of the ray to see the familiar face of the black coated Russian he had met up with earlier on. Riley saw he was a little far behind and took the opportunity to slip into the dark alley way where he'd seen him. "Dmitri?" He kept a firm hold of his hockey stick as he approached the tall man. "Its good to see you're still around... Found anything?" Riley asked, still a little wary. He'd had enough of surprise attacks and traps and would rather not be faced with another...

Riley waited cautiously for a reply, not noticing the small, dark haired figure standing a few paces behind him, clutching an old teddy bear...
    Greece
    Greece

Character sheet

Post  Greece Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Greece eventually woke up from his nap realizing his headache was gone. “Thanks for informing him Niko, you’re being a real help here.” He said speaking to his other self in his head. “No problem Heracles sides we’re in this together and I think I scared your friend there. Hahaha.” 2p. Greece replied laughing. Looking next to him he saw Belarus still sleeping making him think; “Wow who knew she was such a deep sleeper?” Getting up Greece when over to an old dusty bowl that might’ve been a trophy in the past. Dustin it off he looked into it to see he eyes were back to normal. “Ah back to good old aqua.” Greece said smiling at the reflection. “Time to check on Russia now, wonder what he did while I was snoozing?” Greece asked himself walking out of the office and then noticing all the boarded up windows and the blood stain on the floor. Looking around he saw the food storage closet was open. “What in the name of Hermes happened to closet?” Heracles asked running to the closet finding it empty of food. “Russia where’d the supplies go? Oh I see you found a new toy.” Greece said walking over to Russia seeing him look at the mace. “Just take it I don’t need it… So any idea on how we get out of this place? And what’s with the blood stain over there in the front?” Greece asked watching his friend.

(short post is short)
    Denmark
    Denmark

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  Denmark Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:41 pm

" Besides, this place is basically deserted, aru."

"Or so you think."

Time to face the facts, eh Danmark?

"If this place's as empty and unimportant as you think, why did we wake up here, huh? Why are there those notes, huh? Bodies? Old, fresh, but bodies? Why is there blood? Why do I hear HIM?"

He's gonna sound insane, he knows it, he just does.

But it's true.

It all is just so damn TRUE.

"Him. Mikkel. He's me. But he's not me. Why do I hear him? Hell, I SEE HIM. He's- he's right fucking THERE!" Wether he had snapped or something, or things had taken their toll on him, but it was like a curtain had lifted and all of a sudden he could see that wretched copy of himself.

And he was grinning.

Of course he was grinning.

How couldn't he grin.

Finally the weakling had noticed him.

Him, the Denmark who prided himself for being ruthless.

Him who lusted for blood.

Him who was sadly trapped in this abandoned city place with this mutt here who is sadly his own counterpart.

Him, who was leaning against a flipped-over car not far from the other Denmark, and the other China. The China of his world, however, he could see him. And this thought only made Mikkel grin wider.
    China
    China

Post  China Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:25 pm

"Or so you think."

True. Other nations were probably here as well.

"If this place's as empty and unimportant as you think, why did we wake up here, huh?" China huffed. How the hell was he supposed to know? He was about to reply, but Denmark kept talking.

"Why are there those notes, huh?" How did Denmark know if there were more notes? China was starting to get a bit worried now...

"Bodies? Old, fresh, but bodies? Why is there blood?" China swallowed. "D-Dānmài?"

"Why do I hear HIM?" Okay, China was getting even more worried. "Who?"

"Him. Mikkel. He's me. But he's not me. Why do I hear him?" Maybe because Denmark was going nuts?

"Hell, I SEE HIM. He's- he's right fucking THERE!" China whipped his head around to see where Denmark was pointing... But didn't see anyone.

"...Dānmài, I don't see anyone."

Yet.

Ying couldn't help but have a smirk work it's way onto his face. He wouldn't show himself just yet.

...Ah fuck it. Just for kicks he's show himself to the blond idiot.

...Damn Mikkel's grin was creepy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:43 pm